Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC? - page 25. (Read 30813 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 16, 2016, 02:45:24 PM
Buy a laptop to develop bitcoin...
it is useless because everyone already have a lot of computers and laptops Cheesy
for me buy miner to mine Cheesy its passive income

I don't know as i have never tried it, but i've heard it from a lot of people that mining now a days has no much profit.
Because of the electricity costs all your profits goes there, so it would be just a little profit in a huge time interval.
And what i think is just 1.5BTC is not enough for starting with mining if you want to do real mining, i mean not online.
Mining isn't profitable anymore. The electricity price of mining is going to be higher than your earning unless you live in China or other cheap electricity nation.

Even if you earn money from mining, the earning is going to be satoshi or very low.
as the result  from mining calculator just searched from goolge you can still mined 0.9 a month but you will pay for a electricity 0.5-0.7 and you will only earn 0.2-0.4 depends your electricity cost but if you have a free power consumption it will be profitable.. but you should have also aircon to start mining because it need low temperature places so that the mining can run 24 hours..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 16, 2016, 02:36:40 PM
it is useless because everyone already have a lot of computers and laptops Cheesy

I don't know as i have never tried it, but i've heard it from a lot of people that mining now a days has no much profit.
Because of the electricity costs all your profits goes there, so it would be just a little profit in a huge time interval.
And what i think is just 1.5BTC is not enough for starting with mining if you want to do real mining, i mean not online.
Mining isn't profitable anymore. The electricity price of mining is going to be higher than your earning unless you live in China or other cheap electricity nation.

Even if you earn money from mining, the earning is going to be satoshi or very low.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 16, 2016, 12:30:30 PM

that is correct.
bitcoin mining is no longer profitable for individuals like us especially with high electricity costs.
but with 1.5 bitcoin you can still buy a good GPU and it is possible to mine altcoins and earn a profit, although i have never tried it because of electric bill.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 16, 2016, 03:00:20 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 16, 2016, 12:20:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 16, 2016, 12:01:15 AM
Trade with it or gamble with it or just hold for the future, take actions according to your convenience and that is the best way to move forward.

Trading and gambling is not possible for each and everyone as it involves great level of risk, the safest way is to hold it till the halving occurs and sell when price goes higher.
Yeah I agree with you, if we choose to trade or gamble, there may be a chance to lose our money, if you are well experienced then you can do it else hold your coins tightly and get better profits during halving.
Activity: 406
April 15, 2016, 07:56:04 PM
I think i will buy a PS4 cause i want so long Smiley
Also i want to upgrade my PC a bit 1,5 BTC will help me with it a lot i belive.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 07:24:33 PM
Trade with it or gamble with it or just hold for the future, take actions according to your convenience and that is the best way to move forward.

Trading and gambling is not possible for each and everyone as it involves great level of risk, the safest way is to hold it till the halving occurs and sell when price goes higher.
Activity: 742
April 15, 2016, 07:02:08 PM
If i had 1,5 Bitcoin, i will spend 1 bitcoin on Lisk and ,5 Bitcoin on Etherum, I know this is risky but i personally believe that those coin will be skyrocket, you will earn much profit by doing that, dont invest more than you afford to lose, just suggest
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
April 15, 2016, 06:34:02 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 15, 2016, 04:59:34 PM
Activity: 868
April 15, 2016, 04:58:28 PM
Doubling this amount of bitcoins is hard if there is no strategy plan on how to double it, i would put a part of them in trading and would start trading a bit and maybe investing all of them and in a short amount of time converting back to bitcoin and wait until halving.

That is the smart strategy to follow as if you are good in trading you can always try your luck their, and you will surely earn some profits from it, and rest hold until the halving occurs.
Activity: 336
April 15, 2016, 04:53:15 PM
Doubling this amount of bitcoins is hard if there is no strategy plan on how to double it, i would put a part of them in trading and would start trading a bit and maybe investing all of them and in a short amount of time converting back to bitcoin and wait until halving.

Much have been said about the halving and even more speculation but i got no serious feeling something will happen.
Best case scenario would be a rise of 1 %
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 15, 2016, 04:46:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 840
April 15, 2016, 04:35:34 PM
1.5BTC at current price is around $650. It's not a groundbreaking amount to begin with but if you hold these coins in a wallet till 2017 chances are you are going to at least double them in value and this surely beats the best interest rates offered by the banks. I don't know what business or investment you could start with $650 though.

Yes that is quiet possible you can double your coins by just holding, and that is the best and the safest way to multiply your coins without any risk factor attached with it.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
April 15, 2016, 04:24:50 PM
1.5BTC at current price is around $650. It's not a groundbreaking amount to begin with but if you hold these coins in a wallet till 2017 chances are you are going to at least double them in value and this surely beats the best interest rates offered by the banks. I don't know what business or investment you could start with $650 though.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
April 15, 2016, 04:14:50 PM
I suggest holding them for allitle while, maybe weight to see what happens after the halving

But it is not a permanent and lifetime investment, he will do like that to hold it and the price definitely will increase, then he will still ask that what to do with that, I think he has to start some business, online or offline etc.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
April 15, 2016, 04:11:18 PM
Would recommend you to just keep them in your pocket. Wait for some time, you'll get your ROI! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1323
April 15, 2016, 03:41:04 PM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

Hold, and sell after the Blockhalvening...  Cool

That is the smart thing to do, do not experiment with your coins like trading or gambling till the halving occurs, if only holding can give us good profits then why to risk it?

I'm not sure .. Do you think that halving make increase of BTC price?
Sorry for offtop, but can you explain why you think so?
Activity: 938
April 15, 2016, 01:48:47 PM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

Hold, and sell after the Blockhalvening...  Cool

That is the smart thing to do, do not experiment with your coins like trading or gambling till the halving occurs, if only holding can give us good profits then why to risk it?
Pages:
Jump to: