Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC? - page 5. (Read 30818 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 14, 2016, 03:29:41 AM
Hold it until the bitcoin halving because i observed that the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher in just a few days. Just have some patience for waiting for the right time to sell your bitcoin, for me i think i will sell that amount if the price of the bitcoin will reach up to $900-1k, and i will wait for the price to fall up to $400 or below and then i will buy some bitcoin and wait again for price increase and then sell it. Simple bitcoin trading Smiley.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 13, 2016, 10:42:02 AM
you can do allot of things with the bitcoins because one bitcoin is around the 600 dollar so as you have 1.5 you have allot of money so you can buy allot of things for.

Its almost to reach $700 now so I think it would be good to hold for some next couple of days or else if you are satisfied with current price than you can sell it.
The most people with a smart mind are now holding their coin and that is nice because they know that the value of the Bitcoin was stable for a long time so there where are not be able to sell it with a lot of profit.
And they see that the halving will come soon and the price is now rising already slowly so that is perfect for the people with Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2016, 08:36:51 AM
Hopefully you are holding it tight, since 1.5 is not that much to do anything else but hold. At this rate, we'll be past the last ATH soon, which means you'll have more than 1000 dollars, which is not bad. Then you can get 0.5 BTC and start trading.

Yes holding till halving is the best thing to do at a moment, and if you are good in trading then you can invest some part of it and start making  profits on regular basis.
though if you hold your bitcoins the price might also drop if people would start dumping for profit

in my opinion i would buy some digital stuff with it or something like that
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
June 13, 2016, 08:03:01 AM
Hopefully you are holding it tight, since 1.5 is not that much to do anything else but hold. At this rate, we'll be past the last ATH soon, which means you'll have more than 1000 dollars, which is not bad. Then you can get 0.5 BTC and start trading.

Yes holding till halving is the best thing to do at a moment, and if you are good in trading then you can invest some part of it and start making  profits on regular basis.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
June 13, 2016, 08:00:18 AM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 13, 2016, 07:50:41 AM
so far 1.5 bitcoin has gone in price which means it is worth nearly twice the amount it was worth a while back. so now you can really understand why we used to say just hold it if you don't know what to do with it this huge rise and the future rises is what we were all talking about.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 13, 2016, 07:28:00 AM
you can do allot of things with the bitcoins because one bitcoin is around the 600 dollar so as you have 1.5 you have allot of money so you can buy allot of things for.

Its almost to reach $700 now so I think it would be good to hold for some next couple of days or else if you are satisfied with current price than you can sell it.

Absolutely. I believe that bitcoin is still going to go up by a bit before it will drop off to a resting floor after the halving. No one will know the exact price of bitcoin after or directly before halving.

If you think that it's time to cash in, do so. But i'm not personally.

Dipping point will always happen even when there is a price trend. The important thing here is, you must be ready whatever will happen to the price trend.

If you missed the train, you have to wait for another one to arrived so better take advantage of every train that will pass.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 13, 2016, 04:59:20 AM

Absolutely. I believe that bitcoin is still going to go up by a bit before it will drop off to a resting floor after the halving. No one will know the exact price of bitcoin after or directly before halving.

If you think that it's time to cash in, do so. But i'm not personally.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2016, 04:42:38 AM

June 13, 2016, 04:38:17 AM
Activity: 336
June 13, 2016, 04:22:06 AM
There are allot of things to do with 1.5 bitcoins because the price of one bitcoin has rised up to 600 euro each i think this is the best moment to sell your coins or to buy things.
Activity: 420
June 13, 2016, 04:16:30 AM
Just hold and wait for the price to rise then dump it simple as that, if you can wait go for it. Or go for trading buy some potential coins then wait again then dump! 
Yeah you have a couple of option you can choose from, you can choose to hold on to them or you can choose to sell them but you can also choose to hold on to them for the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
June 13, 2016, 03:22:43 AM
I will grow it in a safe way, perhaps with mining. but I want to put on the mining sites are legit.
Don't put your bitcoins in a cloud mining sites because you're a little bit late. Just hold your bitcoin until the halving.
Some mining site is adopted HYIP system become their system. It's very dangerous for you to invest your BTC on the mining site. Maybe you can lose your fund before you get a profit or you will never get a profit from there.
Actually this is good time to sell your coins because all ready Bitcoin price is increasing day by day that too huge increment that we not expected like this much high amount we see for 1 Bitcoin.
So better those who have coins sell and make some money don't know coming days what happen if suddenly it went down means it is huge loss only.

Yeah this is the best time to sell some coins and grab the profits, price is too good now so selling at this stage can be profitable as price may drop in coming days.
June 13, 2016, 03:11:40 AM
I will grow it in a safe way, perhaps with mining. but I want to put on the mining sites are legit.
Don't put your bitcoins in a cloud mining sites because you're a little bit late. Just hold your bitcoin until the halving.
Some mining site is adopted HYIP system become their system. It's very dangerous for you to invest your BTC on the mining site. Maybe you can lose your fund before you get a profit or you will never get a profit from there.
Actually this is good time to sell your coins because all ready Bitcoin price is increasing day by day that too huge increment that we not expected like this much high amount we see for 1 Bitcoin.
So better those who have coins sell and make some money don't know coming days what happen if suddenly it went down means it is huge loss only.
Activity: 658
June 13, 2016, 03:00:41 AM

I think nowadays the more beneficial investment is that you hold your coins in your wallet as within the last2 day we saw that the price of bitcoin covered almost the value of $100 and reached from $600 to $700.
Activity: 756
June 13, 2016, 02:55:37 AM
Well if you haven't used the 1.5 BTC already you definitely consider holding on to it for a little while longer before investing. I don't think the Bitcoin price has reached its peak yet and there is still about a month left till the halving  Wink I bet you've already spent your coins though, considering this thread was started in Dec 2015.

Has this now on the BTC 1.5 indeed is very confusing, because if we just want to see profits while then all that will be bad in the future and if we save it and invest it then we will squander the opportunity now. But it depends on the condition us right now.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
June 13, 2016, 02:48:04 AM
well its your choice , you  can reinvest  in your services to get more profit, you can go for mining, you can buy some altcoins or evn you can go for gambling on your own risk and you can have fun, buy some things you really like or keep in your wallet for the increment of the price:)

Yeah, I think the best way to approach this problem is to simply hold your bitcoin until a week before the halving and sell it. And then when the price crashes, invest all your fiat again.

Trading bitcoins can be extremely profitable.

I don't think there will be a crash per se, but alot of instability after the halving, as the market tries to settle. I'm prepared to do a little buying and selling myself. I'm expecting jumps up to +- every day!
Activity: 798
June 13, 2016, 02:47:29 AM

No, don't put it in mining sites, for sure you are referring to cloud mining. And cloud mining will soon to be a scamming sites.
Investing there is very risky and you don't know until the mining site will operate so better be careful in that kind of investment.

I don't think that these sites will scam their members , the cloud mining sites which i know are trying their best to make their image , so if they have to go down , i think they will announce on the site for the pause or going back .
Activity: 294
June 13, 2016, 02:45:07 AM
well its your choice , you  can reinvest  in your services to get more profit, you can go for mining, you can buy some altcoins or evn you can go for gambling on your own risk and you can have fun, buy some things you really like or keep in your wallet for the increment of the price:)

Yeah, I think the best way to approach this problem is to simply hold your bitcoin until a week before the halving and sell it. And then when the price crashes, invest all your fiat again.

Trading bitcoins can be extremely profitable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 13, 2016, 02:20:27 AM
Maybe for the same amount it cost to buy asic \ videocard \ etc. and main some altcoin?
But I think part of the coin you want to save for growth. I think the price will grow and grow.
Or you can invest in some innovative projects, business.
Pages:
Jump to: