Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC? - page 10. (Read 30796 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 100
June 07, 2016, 11:48:01 PM
buying new computer to make me have new spirit for online
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 07, 2016, 11:42:06 PM
im gonna cashed out 50% from that amount because the btc price is high for now Grin Grin Grin, and keep  the rest

For me, I won't cash out the 50% of that's amount of 1.5 btc. What I will going to do is that I will just hold it until the price satisfies me.
And on that time, I guess it is the right time for investing it but if there are rumors that price will going to be even higher then I will just continue to hold it even for a long time.

Different people has different aspects and point of view on how they will managed that 1.5btc whether to convert it or save it. But I doubt people will save it for longer.

Majority of people here in the community always do converting eventhough they posting here they will hold.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
June 07, 2016, 11:40:26 PM
I think that you need to increase your amount of coins, cause halving is very close and you still can make more money than you have without any hard work.

Increasing of your exist coins is a good plan. but unfortunately there is no such ways to increase that fast, halving is almost 1 month away and if you invest your 1.5btc this time, that mean you are going to block your coins and don't get advantages of halving. you can't even reach ROI before halving and can't get bakc your coins with profit before halving. so thats not the right time to invest and increase.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 07, 2016, 11:33:06 PM
im gonna cashed out 50% from that amount because the btc price is high for now Grin Grin Grin, and keep  the rest

For me, I won't cash out the 50% of that's amount of 1.5 btc. What I will going to do is that I will just hold it until the price satisfies me.
And on that time, I guess it is the right time for investing it but if there are rumors that price will going to be even higher then I will just continue to hold it even for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 07, 2016, 11:14:55 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 07, 2016, 09:27:27 PM
I think that you need to increase your amount of coins, cause halving is very close and you still can make more money than you have without any hard work.
1.5 BTC is included large quantities dude if you hold it up to halving later maybe it would be the equivalent of more than $1,000
so if you do not want to get the risk of losing better hold it but if you want a larger qty of bitcoin You can grow them. before halving come
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 07, 2016, 08:56:50 PM
Depends how important that money is to you. If its very precious then maybe invest or just wit for price increase. If its dust for you ( ah you are rich Tongue ) then maybe gamble with it on various creatives games listed under section bitcoin gambling.
I think you are rich or not. 1.5 BTC is big money so do not waste my money. even if you're wealthy. take advantage of the money as possible and not be wasteful against what you've got because whenever the rich can become poor so do not be too wasteful in spend bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
June 07, 2016, 02:40:34 PM
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
June 07, 2016, 02:18:52 PM
There is allot to do with 1.5 bitcoin because the price of one bitcoin has reached the 600 so the 1.5 you have is allot of money you know. You can do allot of things with it so dont waste time and spent.

i would suggest to hold the bitcoin. If you hold it for one more year, the price will be $1200 at least.
Activity: 350
June 07, 2016, 10:30:46 AM
There is allot to do with 1.5 bitcoin because the price of one bitcoin has reached the 600 so the 1.5 you have is allot of money you know. You can do allot of things with it so dont waste time and spent.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
June 07, 2016, 10:26:07 AM
trading Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 07, 2016, 10:17:33 AM
keep the bitcoin and sell when bitcoin reach its highest point of course
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
June 07, 2016, 10:16:03 AM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

If you are not in a hurry to spend that amount, just save it as a form of investment. If things will go well in cryptocurrency world, its value will increase in the next months. And if investing is not in your radar, you can use it to buy things that you need.  Grin
Activity: 336
June 07, 2016, 10:13:13 AM
There is allot to do with just 1.5 bitcoin he rises allot the view weeks now the bitcoin has already reached the amount of 600 and what people dont know is that he is going to rise allot more. So be patient and dont do anything right now.
Activity: 420
June 07, 2016, 09:53:06 AM
Just hold all your bitcoin until the halving come, because i'm sure the price of bitcoin will increase so high when the halving come. As you can see now, the price of bitcoin is keep increasing.
Activity: 350
June 07, 2016, 09:49:44 AM
Well, If you're looking for an investment I'd highly suggest looking at bitvest.
It's a pinko game that is still new on the scene and I could see it growing.
They take public investments and with a 1.7% house edge you made a decent chunk of profit.
It's run by lightlord and he's proven thus far to be honest with his projects so I see it as low risk and high reward.

Check it out at bitvest.io
There is allot to do with that amount of coins 1.5 coin is a lot of money you know so i dont know what you want to buy with it but with 1000 dollar you can invest into allot of other things.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 07, 2016, 09:44:14 AM
If i have 1.5 btc some day i will use it to start a business or use it to increase the amount of bitcoin.. because if you are just holding it you can only get benefits for increase price of bitcoin..  how about if there's no increase happen..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2016, 09:42:00 AM
Do not spend any coin right now, wait a little and you will see the profit without any efforts.

Yes you are right. Better wait for the price increase because halving is near to come and hold it.
With you 1.5 BTC you can earn from it easily without effort but you need to wait for it. And stay away from each YIP sites because it will just scam you.

This thread is made long enough, so do not think it will hold for halving, and 1.5BTC values less well to hold, and it is better to grow it, trading a good choice Smiley

Still we can't predict what will be the price after the halving, just look what happened these past days about the rapid price hike of bitcoin.
Possibility that 1.5 btc will going to earn once the halving happens is you will get profit from it.

I agree with you sis trading will give so many profit moreover if we have experience about trading and do with many capital i am sure it is will very great. But for the one that don't have any skill or experience about trading is not easy to take that many profit.

And about holding 1.5 bitcoin is sound good for anyone that don't wanna make hard effort to grow their money, just stay in bed and wait the price growing up.

when I know bitcoin the first time, I was also not so good with the trade. but if we are serious about learning, I am sure, we can do.
1.5 BTC to date is good for hold and wait for prices to rise. but henceforth, as I have said 1.5btc not a good amount to hold.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
June 07, 2016, 08:18:26 AM
1.5 BTC is so small to do anything with it, the common thing is to just hold it but also as an investment i think i would have bought some of the new and hot altcoins to sell later when they are higher.
Activity: 336
June 07, 2016, 04:40:47 AM
Just don't gamble it. Wink
Why not gamble it there is not much better to do with it, if you try to gamble with it maybe you can make some more money out of it. If not then just sell them so that you will have some fast money.
Pages:
Jump to: