Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC? - page 9. (Read 30818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 09, 2016, 04:30:44 AM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

There is not really much to do with 1,5 Bitcoins but I guess that you can still save them for the future. Maube later in you will earn more Bitcoins so you can stack them on top of each other.

Better start investing some of it and withdraw the others to buy yourself something and depending on your country you too can start a business. And maybe you gamble some of it but remember to gamble what you afford to lose and gamble with fun.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 09, 2016, 04:28:48 AM
buy an altcoin that look bright in future  Grin

Well 1.5 btc for trading is very a big amount, so you must be wise on the coin that you are going to trade. Just always look for a coin that has
always the possibility of pumping.
And don't ever buy nonsense coins.
Activity: 643
Merit: 263
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 09, 2016, 04:13:24 AM
buy an altcoin that look bright in future  Grin
Strength in Numbers
June 09, 2016, 04:11:48 AM
If i am given an 1.5btc, I will convert it into cash and buy some mining rigs here. I will farm my own bitcoins. If i get my quota, I can give the 1.5 bitcoin to the one who gives me that large quantity of bitcoin

That's good to know as an owe to the person that gave you 1.5 btc, but for me. I'll just take a look at the possibility of holding it and just wait for the price increase and if the price will satisfy me then I will exchange it to fiat immediately.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 09, 2016, 04:04:59 AM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

There is not really much to do with 1,5 Bitcoins but I guess that you can still save them for the future. Maube later in you will earn more Bitcoins so you can stack them on top of each other.
Activity: 672
June 09, 2016, 03:42:51 AM
buying strongest altcoin like etherum is good way to invest your 1,5BTC

Same thing pops up in my mind as well when i think about an amount like 1.5btc.
It can earn you great profits if you start trading altcoins with it, but do it with care as sometimes you may get unlucky, but that won't happen if you check everything before investing, like the history of the coin and the potential if it can grow or not etc.
Activity: 336
June 08, 2016, 11:31:23 PM
If i am given an 1.5btc, I will convert it into cash and buy some mining rigs here. I will farm my own bitcoins. If i get my quota, I can give the 1.5 bitcoin to the one who gives me that large quantity of bitcoin
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
June 08, 2016, 11:19:17 PM
buying strongest altcoin like etherum is good way to invest your 1,5BTC
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
June 08, 2016, 10:52:35 PM

i advice you to just keep it in your bitcoin wallet and wait for halving stage to be done. and from there its up to you if you want to sell that bitcoin and turn it to $ or you can invest or just have fun gambling with it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 08, 2016, 10:25:45 PM
I think that the best thing to do with your Bitcoin now is just wait and save them. After halving, you can do whatever you want with them.

You can try buying a physical bitcoin and keep it as a lifetime memento, I think you should do anything you like but just a personal suggestion but i would like to say save as much as possible and hold it till halving and then sell it for good value.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
June 08, 2016, 09:03:59 PM
Put it all on the cavaliers in nba finals game 3!!!!

lol jk but I do think nba will find a way for the warriors to not
sweep the cavs (nba loses so much money if warriors win 4-0)
You can do some trading with 1 or 5 BTC or else let's wait for halving because there will be some value increasing by that time and you can probably get some benefit. The one more idea is signature campaign. Here you need buy some high rank account with campaign and earn.

1.5 BTC can get you a Legendary account and another account in a lower rank depending on the deal. Having 2 high ranked accounts and being active in a signature campaign will make you get back your 1.5 BTC easily. And then the next payouts in the campaign will be the profit of the 1.5BTC investment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
June 08, 2016, 11:59:21 AM

You can do some trading with 1 or 5 BTC or else let's wait for halving because there will be some value increasing by that time and you can probably get some benefit. The one more idea is signature campaign. Here you need buy some high rank account with campaign and earn.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2016, 06:10:00 AM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 08, 2016, 05:39:27 AM
I think that the best thing to do with your Bitcoin now is just wait and save them. After halving, you can do whatever you want with them.
June 08, 2016, 05:34:24 AM
For me the best option to do with that amount if to put it as capital and a altcoin trading site to gain more bitcoin and if you think you gain enough amount of bitcoin hold it for incoming bitcoin halving in the month of july to earn money more.

agree it, altcoin trade can give you more profit, but you must do research before choose altcoin, some altcoin have bad network and bad comunity but the price rising (typichal scam coin).

I totally agree with you, for this time growing up the bitcoin through trading bitcoin or alternative coin, because i also heard from my friend he like as my master in bitcoin that fpr next month bitcoin will increase the price again more than thia month. So after get many bitcoin from the result of trading, wait the price grow up for next month.
Activity: 756
June 08, 2016, 05:34:01 AM
For me the best option to do with that amount if to put it as capital and a altcoin trading site to gain more bitcoin and if you think you gain enough amount of bitcoin hold it for incoming bitcoin halving in the month of july to earn money more.

Agreed and it is true that with the amount of 1.5 BTC better restraint to make sales now, for when it was still long and BTC continues to experience growth. If you want to get a very big advantage in the future then the trading altcoin and after that save some BTC of trading results. And trading your target number is reached.
June 08, 2016, 05:24:35 AM

agree it, altcoin trade can give you more profit, but you must do research before choose altcoin, some altcoin have bad network and bad comunity but the price rising (typichal scam coin).
Activity: 364
June 08, 2016, 12:52:56 AM
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
June 08, 2016, 12:08:29 AM
buying new computer to make me have new spirit for online

Well you can really buy a good computer with that amount, and I think there is still a good remaining amount for buying a good computer on it.
Or you can buy another smartphone or even a back up laptop on it. For sure your spirit for online will become alive once you already bought it.

my dream i have a high laptop like ASUS ROG 13  Cheesy
Strength in Numbers
June 07, 2016, 11:59:46 PM
buying new computer to make me have new spirit for online

Well you can really buy a good computer with that amount, and I think there is still a good remaining amount for buying a good computer on it.
Or you can buy another smartphone or even a back up laptop on it. For sure your spirit for online will become alive once you already bought it.
Pages:
Jump to: