Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC? - page 8. (Read 30796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
June 11, 2016, 01:45:33 AM
you can invest or wait for bitcoin going rise or u could try to spend some of them for buying real things that you really want
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 11, 2016, 01:27:12 AM
in here you can give some loans with interest..  i think that is a good form to gain some.

keep one part and change to dlls the other part (te price is raising lovely)

Well yeah... You can definitely loan out BTC on this forum or on BTCJam or Bitbond for some interest, although in my opinion the risk that you are taking is simply not worth your time.

You're much better off if you just invest in something that you love, something that you believe in. For me it could be bitcoin, or some other investment.
They are definitely a risk but you can earn quite a bit of money from them. I personally don't have any experience with loans so I wouldn't recommend it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 11, 2016, 01:22:57 AM
in here you can give some loans with interest..  i think that is a good form to gain some.

Well yeah... You can definitely loan out BTC on this forum or on BTCJam or Bitbond for some interest, although in my opinion the risk that you are taking is simply not worth your time.

You're much better off if you just invest in something that you love, something that you believe in. For me it could be bitcoin, or some other investment.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 11, 2016, 12:39:24 AM
I will make it double. I will gamble it and make a double profit in just two hours,
Everytime i gamble i win, i dont have tricks, its kinda a little bit of luck.

cool story bro.
everybody knows that you can't win in gambling in long term, you may win for a couple of times short term but eventually you will end up losing. you should never make a rule out of an exception, a couple of wins with 100 satoshi bets doesn't mean you can always win and get rich.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 10, 2016, 09:21:52 PM
I will make it double. I will gamble it and make a double profit in just two hours,
Everytime i gamble i win, i dont have tricks, its kinda a little bit of luck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
June 10, 2016, 05:57:01 PM
It's better for use it to trade it will give you chance to get profit, try this link www.poloniex.com then you sign up and start trading. It's important to learn about the chart. Hope it help  Wink
Activity: 406
June 10, 2016, 12:47:39 PM
Well, you can start trading your coins into altcoins with profit for sure, and become a trader, or you can just buy something usefull for you, i don't know what.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
DEGEN Future Traders
June 10, 2016, 12:27:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
June 10, 2016, 12:18:31 PM
1.5 BTC is not a lot of money, it would imply that you have not bee in in the Bitcoin ecosystem for long. This means you must stay away from investing in alts, let alone gambling and anything like that. You must study how alt market works for a couple months then start making moves. Thats the only way to raise your BTC stack.
Activity: 714
June 10, 2016, 11:03:34 AM
3 options -- Cach out,hold it,or try your luck in gambling/trading/investing Smiley Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2016, 10:44:07 AM
I think it won't be good to invest in hyip. But there is no way to double or increase your bitcoin. Your bitcoin won't increase in ur wallet. Moreover, there is no secured investment program. So , I will suggest u gambling. I know its risky. But if u follow some tricks , I think it will work good. Now come to the point. Bitwox is a bet site on football. If you bet on many game & u win a match among them u will get much profit . so bet more & more.

https://betwox.com/ref/user/selina9
yes you can earn big profit in gambling but you can also lose your money in snap. if i have 1.5 btc i will hold it and wait for halving.
Yeah you can choose to gamble with it but now that there is chance that you will lose that money so I suggest that you only gamble with the halve.
better to stay away from gambling, even though it is divided into two. that would be a big risk and you will lose. better put it all on the trade, it was actually better.
Activity: 364
June 09, 2016, 11:17:48 AM
I think it won't be good to invest in hyip. But there is no way to double or increase your bitcoin. Your bitcoin won't increase in ur wallet. Moreover, there is no secured investment program. So , I will suggest u gambling. I know its risky. But if u follow some tricks , I think it will work good. Now come to the point. Bitwox is a bet site on football. If you bet on many game & u win a match among them u will get much profit . so bet more & more.

yes you can earn big profit in gambling but you can also lose your money in snap. if i have 1.5 btc i will hold it and wait for halving.
Yeah you can choose to gamble with it but now that there is chance that you will lose that money so I suggest that you only gamble with the halve.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
June 09, 2016, 07:33:49 AM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 09, 2016, 06:53:46 AM

Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 09, 2016, 06:44:33 AM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

i have to warn you that even if it looks fun and rewarding, you should avoid gambling at all cost as you will lose lots of your money only, avoid investing too because it is risky

so i would either start bitcoins trading, or i would keep these bitcoins in my wallet and i would wait for price rise, both ways are very safe and also can give you lots of profit
legendary
Activity: 1442
June 09, 2016, 06:32:15 AM
Put it all on the cavaliers in nba finals game 3!!!!

lol jk but I do think nba will find a way for the warriors to not
sweep the cavs (nba loses so much money if warriors win 4-0)

well looks like you would have doubled your coin Smiley

cavs with a easy winner
Activity: 574
June 09, 2016, 06:02:54 AM
buying strongest altcoin like etherum is good way to invest your 1,5BTC

Not really in my opinion, because most altcoins are scams to steal money off the unsuspecting newbie. Pump and dump schemes are the worst scams that you can fall for. They are really shitcoins.

I'd just hold it in cold storage, your coins should be safe there.
Activity: 490
June 09, 2016, 05:53:41 AM
buying strongest altcoin like etherum is good way to invest your 1,5BTC
I think etherum only coin that will live only temporary as the previous altcoin. see dash coin? very famous before. they have an extremely large volume of each exchange. but as time goes by and emerging new altcoin. that altcoin it will begin marginalized
legendary
Activity: 1232
June 09, 2016, 05:52:08 AM
buy an altcoin that look bright in future  Grin

yeah trade altcoin better, rather than just holding for the long term. with a capital of 1.5 BTC you can get a lot of profit in the short term. I've done it.
Activity: 294
June 09, 2016, 05:14:30 AM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

Definitely just hold it right now. Or, you can continue on perfecting your service and getting more profits from your company.

buy an altcoin that look bright in future  Grin

Not really the best advice that you can give to someone in my opinion. Altcoins are mostly a one off thing. They die off very very quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: