Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with tokens - hold or sell? - page 2. (Read 653 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 16, 2018, 10:52:43 PM
For me it really depends on the token I am in possession right now. If I see a lot of potential and I think the token is quite promising then I would definitely hold it longer till I earn the profit I desire. On the other hand if the tokens value is not good and not promising at all then I might sell it quickly.
Being aware and well organized between quality and pumped and dumped project will give you some advantage, holding tokens which really progressing from time to time can bring something good in your investment, while throwing those pumped and dumped project and used the money you earned to buy more of those coins that you believe to grow along side with the market.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 10:35:39 PM
For me it really depends on the token I am in possession right now. If I see a lot of potential and I think the token is quite promising then I would definitely hold it longer till I earn the profit I desire. On the other hand if the tokens value is not good and not promising at all then I might sell it quickly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
October 16, 2018, 10:30:59 PM
I think everything depends on you , when you experience a loss when buying tokens at high prices, I think what you do is just hold, because if you sell your token in a down position you will definitely experience a big loss

Definitely, most of people here are just hold their tokens if the value of it are low. But before making a decision for holding your tokens, you need to do a deep research because not all tokens are worth it to hold.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
October 16, 2018, 10:21:22 PM
I think everything depends on you , when you experience a loss when buying tokens at high prices, I think what you do is just hold, because if you sell your token in a down position you will definitely experience a big loss
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
October 16, 2018, 10:15:20 PM
i think the right thing to do is to sell than holding has risk one of it is the dumping of the market.
Yeah, I quite agree with you. Sometimes, it's not even the market that dumps but the fraudulent developers. They get the coin listed on a cheap exchange and then run away without any further updates. I am bag holding a coin I should've sold and made over $1,000. Now the value is around $120. Really, it's a sham how these scam coins exist.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2018, 10:06:54 PM
Lots of dump their tokens on the market as soon as they’re listed on an exchange. There are always a risk in holding, since you never know how the secondary market is going to treat a token. But equally, strong projects with good fundamentals have the potential to appreciate hugely in price.
How better do you think?

Many wants sure profit that's why they sell after listing in an exchange. There are also people wants a long term hold especially if the project is good the chance of its price to sky rocket in the future is high. I prefer holding for long than selling it to gain small profit.
there are a lot of diffeent things you can do, but loom kn the situation, not on the advice of people who do not know it
I prefer to hold it. because with all the current coin developments it will be very good by relying on and holding tokens to produce even more profits that give more progress that increases the profitability in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 10:05:17 PM
Maintaining tokens may be if you don't need money, if you don't have an urgent need, I would rather hold on for a long time than sell it to get a small profit. and waiting for the right price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
October 16, 2018, 09:55:50 PM
It is just a common behaviour of a coin when they will list to exchange. It is also a big thing to prove that their team and platform are deserving enough to stay in the market even in the bullish month.
Activity: 980
October 16, 2018, 09:52:26 PM
It depends on the project, if you see any potential then hold. Stay updated on the project's news and when things are getting fishy, learn no jump out.
finding news update from developers team was very important for us.by this update we could take decision did we hold or sell our coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 16, 2018, 09:46:38 PM
It depends on the project, if you see any potential then hold. Stay updated on the project's news and when things are getting fishy, learn no jump out.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 16, 2018, 09:41:10 PM
 i think the right thing to do is to sell than holding has risk one of it is the dumping of the market.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 16, 2018, 09:06:21 PM
looking for the market situation right now, it is not a good idea for selling.
because almost altcoins price are going down.
better hold and wait for now to avoid losses.
Activity: 602
October 16, 2018, 08:47:00 PM
I would suggest just to hold the tokens. Wait the time to have their value and have a higher price on the market. If the value of the tokens has been through the highest point I immediately sell on it to have a great profit.
Now selling is a bad idea. All coins are very much lost in price. if you wanted to sell, you could have done it before, until the price was so low.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
October 16, 2018, 08:32:11 PM
So we also have to look at the road map token because we can understand which tokens will succeed in the future.
Then also look at the development team, if they are experienced then I am sure that the price will increase too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:07:39 AM
I would suggest just to hold the tokens. Wait the time to have their value and have a higher price on the market. If the value of the tokens has been through the highest point I immediately sell on it to have a great profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 14, 2018, 02:57:32 AM
I believe that at this time, to sell their tokens at such a price - just pointless. Most of my coins fell by more than 80%. It remains only to wait.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:30:08 AM
that's right, we should be able to manage our tokens well, one of them is by holding the token that we have when the price was down. but, you must know that holding our token also has a risk. we must really know the right time to continue in holding our tokens or sell it. it must be done in order that we don't get a big loss.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 11:45:40 AM
Some token are definitely not increase and stanby in current amount and the most are always decrease that's why some people are panic and they dont know what to do the better way if the token is fall about %25 just sell it before you lose more
Activity: 504
September 13, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
Hold or Sell depends on your target. If you see it fit with your aim, you can sell to recover capital and profit. But if you expect more of it, keep holding to get more profit. Long term is suitable in this situation

Yeah, I agree with you. It's all depends on ourselves, to sell or hold the tokens. But remember one thing, don't let us lose. Some of many projects in this industry are good for long-term investment, it means you need to be patient and hold your tokens to get more profits.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 08:48:34 AM
it dcepends on the token, but if you think it's price will rise, then definitely hold it!
Tokens I earn is my rewards in participating a campaign so if there's a value even how small that already helps to my expenses then I immediately trade those tokens if not totally worth much better to wait in just a couple of months.
Pages:
Jump to: