Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with tokens - hold or sell? - page 6. (Read 653 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:36:16 PM
I hold lots of dumb coins for last 8 months and some of them already divide 10 for the ICO price Sad
The ICO time is end now, we have no chance to win a lot like ethereum or bitcoin anymore, sell them when the price x2 or x1.5, that's the best way!
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 02, 2018, 07:34:12 PM
The token dumped at the present time is very normal when the cryptocurrency rates are severely reduced. The general sentiment of most people is to sell the tokens right after the distribution, and I think if you join the bounty, you should do so to avoid selling the Token as the exchange rate goes down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
August 02, 2018, 07:32:34 PM
For now, avoid selling. The market is still struggling at this point due to the extreme volatility that we are currently experiencing. Selking will more likely to result into loss of profit because the value of most cryptos are falling. Waiting for recovery therefore is more advisable because once the increase take place eventually, huge profit will be to those who are patient.
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 07:29:35 PM
For me it depends on the tokens, There are some tokens I have seen some great potentials in them and those tokens, I am holding them for a longer term, I don't really care about the price dipping now or not, I have set my target for a long term
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:56:13 PM
if the project is promising then your altcoins can grow in price several times so I would not sell the tokens.
Activity: 67
August 02, 2018, 04:29:41 PM
I would generally hold them, if the projects looks or starts looking really promising, because of that I am generally selective about the project I get into, I don't like selling my tokens just after I get them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 04:21:19 PM
I would only hold very few of them, just dump for eth and buy btc with eth. Only true investment is btc, others are scam for me  Undecided
Activity: 294
August 02, 2018, 04:11:30 PM
I also tend to keep tokens at the moment. For them, too little is given, the rate is very low. Later, growth should begin, and the price will go up.
Activity: 726
August 02, 2018, 03:10:43 PM
If you are thinking of long-term investments, regardless of the current stock conditions, I advise against holding them instead of having to sell them directly, I have done so until now
Activity: 184
August 02, 2018, 03:10:34 PM
Lots of dump their tokens on the market as soon as they’re listed on an exchange. There are always a risk in holding, since you never know how the secondary market is going to treat a token. But equally, strong projects with good fundamentals have the potential to appreciate hugely in price.
How better do you think?
My take is that no matter what the secondary market might look like the best thing to do with tokens is to hold, I'm against the idea of dumping, sometimes you might think a coin with not make it far and eventually it keep soaring then you start blaming yourself but it's much more better to hold because at a point in time a profit on a single tokens can pay off all other loss from other tokens
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
August 02, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
I find few tips from seniors teeth: "if you intend to invest, you should invest in top coin (<100 on coinmarketcap). If you want to risk, invest ICO".
I noticed, usually coin or token in the top 100 does not fluctuate too much.. Can understand it at a safe level. So you should consider yourself to invest.
Hopefully something good will come later this year.
This time, I think we should hold them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
August 02, 2018, 02:56:04 PM
According to my trading history (one year), most of the time I held a token I got off to a loss ... Nowadays, whenever I get something from a bounty, I sell it at the same time...(sad reactions only).
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 02:51:02 PM
Yes, sometimes it is better to sell tokens immediately after entering the exchange, but I keep some of the most promising tokens in the future to get even more benefit from them
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 02:43:31 PM
though the crypto market is volatile but the value of coins will rise before the year ends,holding will be the best option than sell,a lot patience should be excess-ed and we will all make it big in the future
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 02, 2018, 02:28:19 PM
Lots of dump their tokens on the market as soon as they’re listed on an exchange. There are always a risk in holding, since you never know how the secondary market is going to treat a token. But equally, strong projects with good fundamentals have the potential to appreciate hugely in price.
How better do you think?
Some coins need to be sold immediately, because they can only fall in price. But we can not know which coins will grow, but which will fall. Sometimes a coin needs to be kept for several months to earn a profit of x2 or more
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
August 02, 2018, 02:24:31 PM
How better do you think?
Actually, you have got answers from everyone in this forum.

They will answer holding if the token has the potential to have a large price and be listed in a large exchange.

And secondly they will sell the token because it has no potential. The situation will be different from yours depending on the token you hold, if you want to get the answer you expected.
Activity: 602
August 02, 2018, 02:23:57 PM
Of course keep,if only the price which is now you are satisfied that you want to sell,prodovayte,but it is better just to hold ossobenno under growing market,falling under thee, do not say anything,as there is sense to sell now and no,it's just empty time and money
copper member
Activity: 49
Just grinding everday
August 02, 2018, 02:15:26 PM
As much as people hate to pump and dump, even going as far as citing morality etc... the hypocrisy gets to them when the opportunity is in front of them to do a PnD....

I stopped believing much of what is written in whitepapers and see what the majority of people trade.... thats what counts!
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 02:07:27 PM
This depends on the token and the individual as well as the circumstances surrounding the token

Are you a trader or just a normal seller of tokens
If so, determine when to hodl buy or sell and be sure to master mind properly your research methods too
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 02:04:09 PM
It depends on the tokens, if it is an ICO tokens then I will hold no matter how the price dumps because before i invest in an ICO, I will be thinking for long term but if it is a bounty tokens and the project is strong, I will dump half and hold the remaining half.
Pages:
Jump to: