Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with tokens - hold or sell? - page 7. (Read 653 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 01:32:54 PM
If you have the opportunity to make profit on it just grab it. I used to sell when I see I have profit like 10% and above. However, if you feel that project has no activity tends the price will go down, dump it. You can still make buyback and do some trades. Much loss can be avoided when you stop loss.
You should observe always the activity and development of your holding to avoid big loss.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
August 02, 2018, 01:10:56 PM
indeed most after their tokens listed on the exchange always experience a decrease from ico prices. sometimes we are too late to get distribution of news tokens from the bounty of the project. after seeing their exchange decreased drastically from ico price. it causes us to sell it cheaply or prefer to hold it. but if their project is strong with good fundamentals, the possibility of falling prices after being registered in a small market. because it has been planned by the dev itself. if I prefer to keep him from selling as soon as possible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 01:06:38 PM
For me I will dumped because I really need money for some things i am doing, cryptos have give so many people life and have put food on so many people tell, so depend on cryptos to feed, so if such gets token, it's a straight dump.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
August 02, 2018, 12:56:27 PM
Dump and Pump is a natural thing when a new token is listed in exchange to make volume, many factors influence it such as bonuses and bounty hunters selling their token. Now Depends what token you are hodling, IMHO If you think thats token is good you better HODL.

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 02, 2018, 12:53:12 PM
Sell if you think its better to sell and you need money.

But hold if you think that these coins has something to do and with potential in the future. It's only a matter of your decision making and everything lies in your hands so it all depends on how you'll assess your current situation.

What I do is hold if I really think its worthy.
Yeah I gree because I do the same. If I think it is worth it to keep then I hold and if I needed money the most or maybe the token has less potential I sell it imediately but sometimes opposite might happen depending on our way of understanding the idea and perception  and evaluation of the project. Most of the time I sold my tokens and convert to Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin or Ethereum for a much safer investment. Sometimes I used them for emergency purposes.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 12:43:14 PM
It depends on the token, if it is a token that is not strong, I will dumped and will look to re-buy again, but if it is a strong tokens, I will dumped, rather I will keep buying when the price keeps dumping because it will definitely rise again.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 02, 2018, 05:57:43 AM
Tokens have to be sold because they period of acrivity and being valuable is very short so do not spend a lot of time for this and you will not lose profit.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
July 28, 2018, 03:50:18 PM
They may take advantage and fear the price drop in the market. Under these circumstances, surely we want to play safe if you have a coin, and that depends on how the coin to build so that the price is stable. But the price depends on the coin holders, and that determines the market price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
July 28, 2018, 03:49:09 PM
It depend on whether the token has potential to grow further. If yes, holding will bring more profits than selling at the early stage.

Some traders take the risk to sell when the token hit big exchange since there is usually a pump before that, and buy back at a lower price when the price dumped.
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 03:46:51 PM
Holding of token or selling it is depend on the market value of the token,  if the token is on exchange with good price,  there is nothing keeping me from selling.  Bt as the market is down now I have to hold my token
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 28, 2018, 03:43:52 PM
In order to understand what to do with tokens you need to understand what kind of token you are talking about. There are tokens that lose popularity, price and it need to be urgently sold. Also, there are promising tokens that are worth buying and holding.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 28, 2018, 03:43:13 PM
Sell if you think its better to sell and you need money.

But hold if you think that these coins has something to do and with potential in the future. It's only a matter of your decision making and everything lies in your hands so it all depends on how you'll assess your current situation.

What I do is hold if I really think its worthy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
July 28, 2018, 03:43:09 PM
Unless you are investing for the short term, otherwise I don’t think selling the token once it hits the exchange is the most profitable way. I will at least hold till the project deliver its product to determine whether to hold or sell.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
July 28, 2018, 03:42:06 PM
Lots of dump their tokens on the market as soon as they’re listed on an exchange. There are always a risk in holding, since you never know how the secondary market is going to treat a token. But equally, strong projects with good fundamentals have the potential to appreciate hugely in price.
How better do you think?
With current market. You should sell them immediately. All tokens will be dropped when they are listed at some exchange. Do not keep the token or altcoin at the current time. Just keep bitcoin or eth which is the best choice now
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 28, 2018, 03:39:47 PM
Lots of dump their tokens on the market as soon as they’re listed on an exchange. There are always a risk in holding, since you never know how the secondary market is going to treat a token. But equally, strong projects with good fundamentals have the potential to appreciate hugely in price.
How better do you think?

It all depends on what you bought tokens for and at what price. I, for example, bought tokens at different times, but, of course, at a price several times higher than now. If I sell them now, I will lose a lot of money. If the worst scenario happens and the tokens depreciate, then I will lose too. It is better to wait for the best scenario. And to be in profit than to lose.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 28, 2018, 03:31:44 PM
How better do you think?

You can sell your tokens and see how they behave. If the tokens fall in price, you can buy them again and then sell them more. If they grow strongly, you too can buy them a little more expensive than you sold, but compensate for the difference with great growth.
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 03:20:16 PM
Everybody have what's is in his mind but i think the best option for you is to hodl it for some time before you sell it just leave it as an investment but always try long term hodl.
Activity: 42
July 28, 2018, 09:42:03 AM
hold, if the price is not good...sell, if the price is extremely high for you to earn as much as you can!..don't hesitate to hold or sell, it's up to you!..anyway it's yours!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 09:38:23 AM
How better do you think?

Many wants sure profit that's why they sell after listing in an exchange. There are also people wants a long term hold especially if the project is good the chance of its price to sky rocket in the future is high. I prefer holding for long than selling it to gain small profit.
there are a lot of diffeent things you can do, but loom kn the situation, not on the advice of people who do not know it
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 09:37:44 AM
How better do you think?
i think you can eirher jold them or sell, ot depends on the cutrent situation you are in, so it is up to you to decide
Pages:
Jump to: