Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with tokens - hold or sell? - page 8. (Read 653 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
July 28, 2018, 09:36:49 AM
Lots of dump their tokens on the market as soon as they’re listed on an exchange. There are always a risk in holding, since you never know how the secondary market is going to treat a token. But equally, strong projects with good fundamentals have the potential to appreciate hugely in price.
How better do you think?

Many wants sure profit that's why they sell after listing in an exchange. There are also people wants a long term hold especially if the project is good the chance of its price to sky rocket in the future is high. I prefer holding for long than selling it to gain small profit.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 09:33:01 AM
Lots of dump their tokens on the market as soon as they’re listed on an exchange. There are always a risk in holding, since you never know how the secondary market is going to treat a token. But equally, strong projects with good fundamentals have the potential to appreciate hugely in price.
How better do you think?
Yes ,.
dump are sometimes so horrible that the price of a coin falls from the normal price.
it is very difficult for new coins to come back at normal prices but, you are right with a good and solid team fundamentals, it can be achieved.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 09:12:46 AM
My strategy is when my coin hits 30% of its base value down i will sell it immediately, because i don't want to lose more. And when i want to sell it, it depends in what i see in the marketplace. When the token value hits up 30% or 25% of its base value i think twice if i hold it or i will sell it. I take consideration if i really need some money or not.
Activity: 97
July 28, 2018, 08:57:30 AM
In my own opinion, I think I will hold it first and wait for the value of this token for a higher price in the market. When the value increases I will sell it immediately inorder to earn a huge profit. Based on my own experience I regret that I never sell all amount of my tokens because as the days pass by the tokens that I hold has no value already in the market, that's why I feel disappointed to what had happened.
Activity: 209
July 28, 2018, 12:14:37 AM
How better do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: