Pages:
Author

Topic: What type of wallet do you use? - page 2. (Read 38507 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
October 20, 2017, 04:49:22 AM
I'm using desktop and mobile wallet for bitcoin (blockchain) and mew for ethereum.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
October 20, 2017, 04:47:44 AM
I'm currently using Jaxxwallet but I'm trying to find other alternatives since I've been hearing about different services that have been hacked into this past year. I'm thinking of using a trezor to keep my coins safe, anyone with any experience?
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP
October 20, 2017, 04:47:12 AM
I use web wallets at coinbase and local bitcoin. Predominantly because i dont understand how the other wallets really work. I do know they are all more secure. Would love to be linked to some easy to understand information about switching to a more secure set up. Some good info in this thread already.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 04:44:39 AM
My vote also goes for the first one....i use electrum desktop wallet
Activity: 96
October 20, 2017, 04:44:23 AM
what do you guys think about Mycelium wallet. who is using it? also what is best exchange to use
Activity: 8
October 20, 2017, 04:43:30 AM
Its all about the Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet. Its awesome, reliable, and easy to use for large and small scale use. Its security is at its max and it lets you rest easy. Yes they are a bit pricy but definitely worth it. If you have any doubt go Hardware wallet!!
Activity: 56
October 20, 2017, 04:23:37 AM
I use all of them quite considerably, mobile phone wallet is extremely handy for on the go and scanning QR codes, electrum has some nifty tools, full node just cuz "hardcore" etc and so on and many others etc
Activity: 182
October 18, 2017, 10:09:55 AM
There is a thread about recomendations for the best wallet to use, but not all practice what they preach, so this poll is to see what people are actually using.
I understand that some people use multiple wallets of different kinds, so this poll asks which wallet is most used, this can be measured either by quantity of bitcoin or ammount of transactions.

We all know there are many wallets but i use three wallets at present myetherwallet , BTC wallet, and waves wallet. all three of them are very good . also these three are of basic necessity .
Activity: 224
October 18, 2017, 10:05:00 AM
Because of I have small amounts of btc the web wallet will easy to use and meets my needs, but if I had a bigger amount then I should choose something more safer
Activity: 73
October 18, 2017, 09:58:48 AM
i hv some satoshis means very small part of bitcoin for them i use coinbase and i think its good.
Activity: 37
October 18, 2017, 09:53:35 AM
I use all type of wallet, i prefer dispatch my currencie than regroup in one single, for opptimal security  Wink
It's most complicate but this security should not be set aside !
Activity: 213
October 18, 2017, 09:42:57 AM
I use Blockchain.info to store my bitcoins. He is the most convenient and safe for me. It has two-factor authentication, double passwords, codewords, a system of SMS-alerts about entering the purse.
Activity: 20
October 17, 2017, 04:34:55 AM
The first purse that I downloaded is the blochkchain.details. I nonetheless use this purse. I like everything about him. It is quite straightforward and hassle-free. There are no needless capabilities in it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
October 15, 2017, 09:40:37 AM
Since i dont have a pc or laptop. I only have smartphone that's why i never tried using desktop wallet,  i use mobile wallet ever since and it's convenient to use for me.

There is no desktop wallet or mobile wallet, there is some wallet like blockchain, xapo, paperwallet, MyEtherWallet,.. ect, while every one of those have a website and a mobile application and it is up to you to choose how to use your wallet. But i have never heard about those that you're talking about.
Activity: 44
October 15, 2017, 01:11:56 AM
Appropriate now I am using cash.ph for for two years, simply because they have prompt companies which they had been presented to me and I do not located any issues with the transactions I made mostly. I can also have an choice of acquiring and offering of bitcoin as properly as other optional transactions like loading cell figures of your cellphone community provider, and other transactions like charges payment for your monthly world wide web connections and a lot of more to select for and I think there will be a strategy for future on-line items acquiring by way of net on the internet network as element of the wallet web site improvements.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
October 14, 2017, 01:05:50 PM
This week the popular bitcoin wallet app for iOS and Android, Bread, announced its contingency plans towards the Segwit2x fork scheduled for this November. Bread says the Segwit2x fork is more complicated due to the lack of built-in replay protection, but its number one priority is keeping customers funds safe and giving users a choice...so i use Bread
Activity: 94
October 14, 2017, 12:18:31 PM
Poll closed but I share my info.Personally I use Blockchain.info. It is highly secured so no need of fear about losing our coins.Blockchain.info  is an online web based wallet and they does'nt give you private key.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 14, 2017, 12:03:12 PM
I used web wallet. To be honest, it is the only type of wallet that I know and the type that I am familiar with. It is very convenient to me since I am always online and I always used my laptop. I have just started reading about hardware wallet and I am still wondering how it can be more secure and more reliable than the type I am currently using. I am really curious and interested to know more about it.

web wallet really gives us the ease and also the mobility in doing every bitcoin transaction that we do. so web wallet in my opinion is the best choice for enterprenur who do not have much time. for wallet hardware is created from special hardware that is made with the sole purpose of doing bitcoin transactions, it is quite different from the wallet that is installed on the computer device that we have. the difference is very basic but all have advantages and disadvantages of each. so there is no best because the best are those who need according to their conditions. all good wallet and serves to do bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 322
October 14, 2017, 11:54:57 AM
The best option is using different wallets for different purposes.

• Hardware wallet for long term storage
  • Mobile wallet for payments
  • Desktop wallet for moving funds around (e.g. exchanges)

I was using a mobile wallet as of now couse i was using only mobile phone i was using a coinph mobile exchanger wallet because i can convert my bitcoins dieectly into out local currency here in my country
Activity: 8
October 14, 2017, 11:54:25 AM
I use Ledger Nano S. I have three of them. Just order a keep key as well.
Pages:
Jump to: