Pages:
Author

Topic: What video games do you play? - page 71. (Read 174681 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 20, 2013, 03:38:30 PM
Because I dont want to bother my host family so when i play Asassin's creed i usually close the door. Now they forbid me to play xbox because I'm not a part of their family -.-

Time to get a PSP Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 20, 2013, 02:01:28 PM
Because I dont want to bother my host family so when i play Asassin's creed i usually close the door. Now they forbid me to play xbox because I'm not a part of their family -.-
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
November 20, 2013, 01:57:05 PM
I don't mind paying for a game, as in a monthly fee, if the game is well-maintained and updated often. I do think that DLC should be included in the monthly fee, instead of having to pay for that aswel.
Well, that way they would make less money. Grin

Thank God not all games are being made by EA. I was really excited to hear when Rockstar announced that all future DLC for GTA5 would be made available free of charge.
EA is just such a company which wants to milk all the possible cash from the consumer.

Yeah, they've proven that by buying Plants vs Zombies. Plants vs Zombies is filled with buyable content. The prices are rediculous as well. I try to stay away from EA games, unless it is an amazing game like Battlefield.
Well, it kind of makes it hard for me since I bought the Humble Origin bundle.
global moderator
November 20, 2013, 01:45:52 PM
I don't mind paying for a game, as in a monthly fee, if the game is well-maintained and updated often. I do think that DLC should be included in the monthly fee, instead of having to pay for that aswel.

Thank God not all games are being made by EA. I was really excited to hear when Rockstar announced that all future DLC for GTA5 would be made available free of charge.
EA is just such a company which wants to milk all the possible cash from the consumer.
global moderator
November 20, 2013, 01:22:51 PM
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
November 20, 2013, 01:14:30 PM

Activity: 281
November 20, 2013, 11:06:44 AM
Been playing alot of Hearthstone lately since my World of Warcraft gametime ran out.

I'm liking it alot Smiley

Getting Battle.net balance has proved to be a problem but I may have that sorted now unfortunately lgcards Battle.net Balance cards are gone since Bitmit is down if anyone knows how to get into contact with lgcards it would be greatly appreciated.
I never understood the idea of paying for "game time". It's a silly idea.

Well not as silly as it seems. The developers continuously work on the game, so there must be steady income.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
November 16, 2013, 07:49:53 AM
Haha maybe that's the explaination Tongue. I never understood fanboyism (not calling him a fanboy). Some people just defend their brand of choice, without even giving something else a chance. I prefer consoles but I can really understand why people prefer PC. GTA4 is a great example of that. The amount of mods for that game are just unreal, the modders improved the game by miles!
Well, some people, like myself, who play on a PC simply don't like consoles since they have worse graphics in most cases, not so many games (especially the free ones from small devs) and the restrictions of not being able to mod your game if it's possible on PC. It's just that some people express their opinions differently than others.

I think the whole modding thing is a decision from the developers. Unreal Tournament III did allow modding on the PS3 and X360. Installing mods could easily be done using a USB stick. Too bad more developers don't allow it, since modding can improve a game significantly. Take Skyrim for example....
Activity: 98
November 20, 2013, 10:58:13 AM
Diablo III, but only when I got reminded that I should have bought bitcoins 2 years ago..  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
English <-> Portuguese translations
November 20, 2013, 10:54:27 AM
Been playing alot of Hearthstone lately since my World of Warcraft gametime ran out.

Getting Battle.net balance has proved to be a problem but I may have that sorted now unfortunately lgcards Battle.net Balance cards are gone since Bitmit is down if anyone knows how to get into contact with lgcards it would be greatly appreciated.
Its the easiest way to keep the game running.
Altought good games with micro transactions are excelent to profit aswell, Blizzard still believes that WoW will keep good running this way for the future.
Even RIFT abandoned this idea, idk why Blizzard can't see this. But they made WoW so easy that they would need another expansion to make that micro transactions would be "important enough" to waste a few bucks on it.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
November 20, 2013, 09:33:34 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
November 18, 2013, 08:16:45 PM

Activity: 84
November 18, 2013, 05:30:01 PM
I like to play games have open map, like assassin's creed or GTA. I love PES too
global moderator
November 18, 2013, 04:38:43 PM
1 more month till Hearthstone, anybody kind enough to give me a beta key?

Some people are selling beta keys in the Digital Goods section. I think they're pretty cheap now.

Haha, I am looking for 1 too but I am not willing to pay any bitcoin cause it is going to open beta soon and it is free... So I guess I will wait like everyone does....

i have one key to sell and i am accepting BTCs Cheesy
Look at his post closer. He said he doesn't want to pay bitcoins for it due to the open beta quickly approaching.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 17, 2013, 02:03:45 PM
1 more month till Hearthstone, anybody kind enough to give me a beta key?

Some people are selling beta keys in the Digital Goods section. I think they're pretty cheap now.

Haha, I am looking for 1 too but I am not willing to pay any bitcoin cause it is going to open beta soon and it is free... So I guess I will wait like everyone does....

i have one key to sell and i am accepting BTCs Cheesy
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
November 15, 2013, 02:49:26 PM
Haha maybe that's the explaination Tongue. I never understood fanboyism (not calling him a fanboy). Some people just defend their brand of choice, without even giving something else a chance. I prefer consoles but I can really understand why people prefer PC. GTA4 is a great example of that. The amount of mods for that game are just unreal, the modders improved the game by miles!
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
November 17, 2013, 10:32:00 AM
As of late i've been playing Heroes Of Might and Magic III... The nostalgia was quite overwhelming Cheesy
I've also been playing Metro 2033 but the performance isn't that well on wine in Linux.
I'm kindof hoping they'll release a linux native version for it, since they already made one for Metro: Last Light...
Install windoze for gaming :-)
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
November 17, 2013, 10:12:26 AM
As of late i've been playing Heroes Of Might and Magic III... The nostalgia was quite overwhelming Cheesy
I've also been playing Metro 2033 but the performance isn't that well on wine in Linux.
I'm kindof hoping they'll release a linux native version for it, since they already made one for Metro: Last Light...

You should try Heroes of Might and Magic 6 instead. It is much better compare to 3...
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
November 15, 2013, 02:25:11 PM
was there a ps4 - xbox one thread /vote?

or are they both expected to be disappointments?

Both disappointments. But xbox is far worse.

How is the PS4 a disappointment (apart from the issue with the analog sticks)?
Maybe in a way that PCs surpassed them before they were even out? Or the hype: people expected a freaking gaming angel to come and instead they just got a console. They expected more than it was possible.

I doubt people will actually expect the PS4 to surpass a PC. Calling it a disappointment less then 24 hours after the launch isn't really a constructive comment imo. The sales numbers will probably say otherwise. I think the PS4 is a really promosing consoles, with great exclusives in development. PC will always be superior when it comes to graphics/possibilities, but I'll always prefer a console.
Activity: 322
November 17, 2013, 08:54:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: