Pages:
Author

Topic: What video games do you play? - page 73. (Read 174681 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
November 13, 2013, 04:36:08 PM
: I think it's a waste of money to buy a high-end gaming PC

my video card worth $250.  dont hate on a player player.

I don't think it's a waste in general, just for me. I hardly play videogames anymore, so buying a $1500-2000 gaming PC wouldn't be used much at all.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
November 16, 2013, 02:15:38 PM
So I just got a PS4...i'm debating whether or not to keep it.  Not sure if I can justify it right now...

try GTA V and then decide what to do

I currently do have GTA5.  That's probably the main reason too.  Not any games that I really need to play.  I'll probably just return it and buy it later.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 16, 2013, 02:10:23 PM
So I just got a PS4...i'm debating whether or not to keep it.  Not sure if I can justify it right now...

try GTA V and then decide what to do
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
November 16, 2013, 02:00:52 PM
Activity: 154
November 16, 2013, 01:58:02 PM
now i am downloading Asassin Creed 4 Smiley i will write my oppinion
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
November 13, 2013, 11:52:39 AM
The only game I play atm is GTA Online. I'm still deciding if I should buy a PS4.....

If you have spare money, go for PS4. I have it, its great

Buy Bitcoin instead of PS4... you will thank me later...

exactly Cheesy
btw why would you purchase a PS4?
I never understood people purchasing expensive consoles when they could simply upgrade their PCs..
The only thing a console is good for is GTA V but some day it will come out for PC too Cheesy

not being console hating or anything but I used to have a console just before I bought a computer  Grin
anyways, you have to purchase all games for the PS but on your computer you can download a game and if you like the singleplayer you can pay for it and get the multiplayer experience while on consoles you're just buying a game deciding upon it's trailer..

The PS4 has lots of exclusives that will never be released on PC. Also a PS4 only costs $400, and will probably last 6-7 years (same running time as the PS3). PC's on the other hand need expensive upgrades every few years. I don't play that much, so I think it's a waste of money to buy a high-end gaming PC (eventhough the PC is superior).
Activity: 188
November 16, 2013, 12:57:52 PM
Dragon Nest.....
Activity: 214
November 16, 2013, 12:31:18 PM
Anybody here play BitFantasy?

I haven't tried it yet. Is it any good?

Its good that you can make some money but it is pay to play....

Do you ever make back the 0.1 BTC you pay for an account? And do you have to deposit and gamble BTC?

wasn't easy at all, be prepare to spend some time before you can recover what you paid..
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
November 16, 2013, 11:15:23 AM
Anybody here play BitFantasy?

I haven't tried it yet. Is it any good?

Its good that you can make some money but it is pay to play....

Do you ever make back the 0.1 BTC you pay for an account? And do you have to deposit and gamble BTC?
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
November 13, 2013, 10:53:26 AM
Callz of Doody is teh best FPS! n0scopez 4 Life!
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
November 16, 2013, 09:53:36 AM
Tera online....
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
November 16, 2013, 09:20:20 AM
In many cases mods on consoles would cause massive lag. The game, created on a console, is usually optimized for use without changes. If it was prepared for mods, the game may have to be stripped of some features and advanced graphics. For example, Skyrim's graphic mods, hunger, thirst and sleep deprivation mods and pretty much any others that add more mechanics. Also it would be pretty tedious to troubleshoot the mod without full access to the files and limited computing resources. However, it can be done, just not for every game.

True. If game developers included moding from the start and did sanity checks on mode to ensure they don't exceed performance limits it would be great, not many do that but its getting better.
Some devs (not sure which ones) were recently thinking of including mods for their game on XBOX 360 however they dropped the idea due to performance issues. There are simply some games which are too performance-heavy to include modding. Though that might change with the next gen consoles.
global moderator
November 16, 2013, 08:07:52 AM
Haha maybe that's the explaination Tongue. I never understood fanboyism (not calling him a fanboy). Some people just defend their brand of choice, without even giving something else a chance. I prefer consoles but I can really understand why people prefer PC. GTA4 is a great example of that. The amount of mods for that game are just unreal, the modders improved the game by miles!
Well, some people, like myself, who play on a PC simply don't like consoles since they have worse graphics in most cases, not so many games (especially the free ones from small devs) and the restrictions of not being able to mod your game if it's possible on PC. It's just that some people express their opinions differently than others.

I think the whole modding thing is a decision from the developers. Unreal Tournament III did allow modding on the PS3 and X360. Installing mods could easily be done using a USB stick. Too bad more developers don't allow it, since modding can improve a game significantly. Take Skyrim for example....
In many cases mods on consoles would cause massive lag. The game, created on a console, is usually optimized for use without changes. If it was prepared for mods, the game may have to be stripped of some features and advanced graphics. For example, Skyrim's graphic mods, hunger, thirst and sleep deprivation mods and pretty much any others that add more mechanics. Also it would be pretty tedious to troubleshoot the mod without full access to the files and limited computing resources. However, it can be done, just not for every game.
Activity: 226
November 16, 2013, 07:54:38 AM
Guild war 2 currently, waiting for new fun MMORPG...
My friend has been playing it for a while. Is it fun? Do those world-vs-world battles actually happen?

Yes it is fun and my comp can't handle world vs world battles, just too laggy...
global moderator
November 16, 2013, 07:16:16 AM
My friend has been playing it for a while. Is it fun? Do those world-vs-world battles actually happen?
Activity: 226
November 16, 2013, 06:46:58 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2013, 06:12:00 AM
League of legends...
global moderator
November 16, 2013, 05:57:11 AM
Haha maybe that's the explaination Tongue. I never understood fanboyism (not calling him a fanboy). Some people just defend their brand of choice, without even giving something else a chance. I prefer consoles but I can really understand why people prefer PC. GTA4 is a great example of that. The amount of mods for that game are just unreal, the modders improved the game by miles!
Well, some people, like myself, who play on a PC simply don't like consoles since they have worse graphics in most cases, not so many games (especially the free ones from small devs) and the restrictions of not being able to mod your game if it's possible on PC. It's just that some people express their opinions differently than others.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 15, 2013, 09:57:32 PM
HoN aka Heroes Of Newerth!!!
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
November 15, 2013, 09:38:42 PM
Cystal Story 2.. its a fun RPG....
Pages:
Jump to: