Pages:
Author

Topic: What video games do you play? - page 72. (Read 174681 times)

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
November 17, 2013, 07:40:40 AM
1 more month till Hearthstone, anybody kind enough to give me a beta key?

Some people are selling beta keys in the Digital Goods section. I think they're pretty cheap now.

Haha, I am looking for 1 too but I am not willing to pay any bitcoin cause it is going to open beta soon and it is free... So I guess I will wait like everyone does....
I don't really understand why people love this game. I guess I'm not a card game enthusiast. Undecided
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
November 17, 2013, 06:24:19 AM

Some people are selling beta keys in the Digital Goods section. I think they're pretty cheap now.

Haha, I am looking for 1 too but I am not willing to pay any bitcoin cause it is going to open beta soon and it is free... So I guess I will wait like everyone does....
Activity: 154
November 17, 2013, 04:51:15 AM
Started playing the F.E.A.R series which i snagged in the humblebundle

Only play it after dark! You'll won't be disappointed. F.E.A.R is an awesome series!

I will try that, thx fo recommendation
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
November 15, 2013, 01:44:36 PM
was there a ps4 - xbox one thread /vote?

or are they both expected to be disappointments?

Both disappointments. But xbox is far worse.

How is the PS4 a disappointment (apart from the issue with the analog sticks)?
Activity: 182
November 17, 2013, 02:38:16 AM
Started playing the F.E.A.R series which i snagged in the humblebundle
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
November 17, 2013, 02:30:30 AM

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
November 17, 2013, 01:00:03 AM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2013, 08:33:57 PM
Gta V is a good game. Now I have had chance to play it. I liked it and it may be in my top 20.

As i saw gameplay, Gta V would be my No.1.   What is you favorite game if GTA V is in top 20?

My favourite games would be older ones. Games these days are made to easy. I prefer strategic games which require skill. GTA V is easy. You can make money easy and pretty much own everything in the first couple of days. Therefore, can't reap the benefits of new content. Aside from new mods for your vehicle.

I also played strategic games, like Age of Empires II, Warcraft 3, Age of mitology Cheesy

Now i like to play games like Call of duty, BF3 and that stuff

I used to play Warcraft 3 online ranked game Smiley...
November 16, 2013, 06:11:50 PM
i agree that modern games are easy. I completed BF4 in 5 hours. I know it is meant to be multiplayer but they could add some more missions in singleplayer mode
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
November 16, 2013, 06:03:00 PM
Gta V is a good game. Now I have had chance to play it. I liked it and it may be in my top 20.

As i saw gameplay, Gta V would be my No.1.   What is you favorite game if GTA V is in top 20?

My favourite games would be older ones. Games these days are made to easy. I prefer strategic games which require skill. GTA V is easy. You can make money easy and pretty much own everything in the first couple of days. Therefore, can't reap the benefits of new content. Aside from new mods for your vehicle.

I also played strategic games, like Age of Empires II, Warcraft 3, Age of mitology Cheesy

Don't get me wrong, I love games like BF3/4. Although, I prefer strategic games over them. Any modern games are too easy and have become a joke.
November 16, 2013, 05:53:39 PM

staff
November 16, 2013, 05:51:40 PM

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
November 16, 2013, 05:51:08 PM
I saw the gameplay. Too bad it's not on PC. Undecided
November 16, 2013, 05:48:21 PM

staff
November 16, 2013, 05:46:17 PM
Gta V is a good game. Now I have had chance to play it. I liked it and it may be in my top 20. I found the campaign way to easy and quick. Didn't challenge me and I can imagine not many others. Although, the online part is fun but can also become very tedious over time.
November 16, 2013, 05:37:08 PM
GTA 5 is fucking awesome.  Sandbox games are the bomb.  The more realistic a game is, the better I like it, and GTA 5 is just like real life Cheesy  Oh, wait a second..

Not quite like real life....unless you call that your normal day.

haha, maybe he plays fine charachter in GTA V or maybe he is mining some coins
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
November 16, 2013, 05:22:42 PM
GTA 5 is fucking awesome.  Sandbox games are the bomb.  The more realistic a game is, the better I like it, and GTA 5 is just like real life Cheesy  Oh, wait a second..

Not quite like real life....unless you call that your normal day.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
November 16, 2013, 03:51:23 PM

I was really hoping that WatchDogs would be ready for launch, but the delay of it made me sad lol
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I love bitcoins.
November 16, 2013, 03:50:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
November 16, 2013, 03:34:40 PM
currently playing farcry 3 it looks amazing on pc ultra settings
Pages:
Jump to: