Pages:
Author

Topic: what wallet can you recommend? - page 8. (Read 18851 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 04:05:30 AM
I use Secret Steel wallet backup for cold storage or with your Trezor, Ledger, or another hardware wallet to securely store your backup seed phrase. It is fireproof and corrosion resistant to securely store your seed phrase offline.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 13, 2018, 04:03:58 AM
You can use Myetherwallet for holding your ERC-20 based coins. I don't find this website difficult to understand. In fact, it has a pretty easy interface. You will learn it with a few tour. I don't recommend mobile wallets when it comes to ERC-20 tokens because most of the ICOs prefer MEW since it holds a variety of tokens. You may experience some problems if you skip MEW as your token wallet options. In terms of btc, I use a mobile based wallet called coins.ph. It is easy to use and is convenient to convert fiat to btc or vice versa. coins.ph is available in other places outside ph.
Activity: 48
May 13, 2018, 04:01:34 AM
Samourai for mobile.
Ledger or Trezor as hardware.
But ask again in a few months, when there are lightning wallets on the market Smiley
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
May 13, 2018, 03:59:50 AM
on the computer i use electrum and myetherwallet, on mobile i can recommend electrum and coinomi
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
May 13, 2018, 03:26:44 AM
Basically any type of wallet is nice, but if the amount of bitcoin is not more than 10 btc then using web wallet like blockchain or coinbase is a better thing because its usage is easier and accessible with android.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 03:24:23 AM
I recommend Blockchainwallet.info wallet address is more secure and have additional password used to login at any time, which it doesn't have maximum exceeded time. And is working perfectly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
May 13, 2018, 03:04:12 AM
I'm not sure if they already have both BTC and ETH coins in one application for a mobile app but for sure I know there are wallets available for both separately. I myself is using https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet for both mobile and pc version of wallet just in case anything happens with my phone I can restore it to my pc or laptop. There are many different versions and websites that you can store your coins but for sure there will be mobile versions of it. The only recommendation that I can give is that before you choose what application you are going to use in your mobile app make sure they are legit and always check for reviews. Good luck  Wink

Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 03:01:56 AM
I think all wallets are good. There are various type of wallet with various advantages and disadvantages of  each but it depends on your wallet what you are using. But in my country i used coins.ph, it is quite hiod.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 02:56:10 AM
I think all the wallets are good, there are various types of wallets with various advantages and disadvantages of each but it depends on your wallet what you want to choose
Activity: 70
May 12, 2018, 10:52:06 PM
Disini saya memainkan ethereumwallet, karena dengan ethereumwallet kita bisa membuat Dompet kita langsung tanpa email dan detail lain, artinya ke-anonim-an akun kita akan sangat terjaga. Jika kita ingin membuat dompet, hal yang hanya dibutuhkan persetujuan dari "Term of Service"
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 12, 2018, 07:31:46 PM
Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?

Recently now i use nexybit platform online exchange with low fee transactions great to use in the trading job easy and convenience to use very secured safe in term of security.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 07:18:25 PM
I also came across cipher recently and its been exceptionally good. Its a mobile app and meant for Ether and ERC20 compatible. I think its worth a try.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 07:09:54 PM
For hardware wallets, trezor and ledger nano are the best. For desktop wallets, I prefer to use electrum and for web wallets, Blockchain is still the best until now.
I agree with you that block chain is still the best wallet for now, and there is no doubt that block chain is very trusted by a lot of people because blockchain is really secured wallet and in my country coins.ph wallet is s really good wallet.
Activity: 1
May 12, 2018, 07:00:57 PM
Пoпpoбyйтe wallbtc, пpoдaжa и пoкyпкa тaм нe из лyчшиx, нo кaк кoшeлeк бeзoпacнo
Activity: 114
May 12, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
For me, i use Luno to save my eth and btc. I know there are many other wallets out there like Mycellium, Blockchain and Coinbase.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 06:35:58 PM
I downloaded the heaviest Bitcoin Core wallet and have been using It for a long time without any complaints. Very simple and convenient. All advise.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
The recommend wallet i trust so far, is blockchain.info wallet, because is more reliable and saved and also can be change password at any time you feel like, and is working perfectly.
Activity: 84
May 12, 2018, 06:31:51 PM
You can use Coinbase. It is one of the best Wallets. But If You want ERC20 coin Wallet, Then You Can Use Myetherwallet (MEW)
Activity: 238
May 12, 2018, 06:23:00 PM
I prefer using ETH wallet, base on the area of application to enable accepting other alt coin in crypto community. In sense that many, many bounty campaign make use of ETH Wallet Address more than any other  payment process.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
May 12, 2018, 02:51:53 PM
For hardware wallets, trezor and ledger nano are the best. For desktop wallets, I prefer to use electrum and for web wallets, Blockchain is still the best until now.
Pages:
Jump to: