Pages:
Author

Topic: what wallet can you recommend? - page 9. (Read 18851 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 02:31:31 PM
i am using coinbase for bitcoin and myetherwallet for eth
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 02:13:25 PM
For my ERC20 I used myetherwallet and I am so contented with it and so far I don't have any problem with myether, I also used coins.ph for my bitcoin and for converting it to fiat money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
I recommend Myetherwallet and Blockchain.
Activity: 154
May 12, 2018, 01:45:52 PM
There are so many wallets for bitcoin. But I recommend COINBASE. Because Coinbase is easy to use and safe.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 01:37:33 PM
wallet that i recommend for you is a COLD WALLETS like a hardware wallets example TREZOR.IO and NANO LEDGER . and wallets that have seed and hidden question . its good to stock more crypto than HOT WALLETS example of HOT WALLETS are always connected online like My Ether Wallet . because HOT WALLETS are HACKABLE .
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 01:27:56 PM
Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?
I usually used my two wallet, for my mobile phone it is an application called Coins.ph were in you can convert bitcoin to ethereum and Mothman. My another wallet is MyEtherwallet, usually I used this to get my tokens and coins from somewhere and it is very useful.
[/quote]
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 01:23:02 PM
I can only recommend blockchain because I only use the wallet. And I think the blockchain is the safest wallet of the hackers. Many wallets use high-level security, but I only use blockchain. Never tried another wallet.
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
May 12, 2018, 01:21:30 PM
There are a number of wallets that can be used to store cryptocurrencies. The best and the safest method would be to store on a hardware device like a Ledger Nano.
Other safest wallets include Exodus wallet which is also pretty much safe. To store ERC20 tokens you can use Myetherwallet which is very much easy to use.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 12, 2018, 01:20:04 PM
Just buy some of these Hardware wallets and from some research I did myself it’s said that the Ledger NanoS wallet is the best in terms of maximum security as well as value for money.
Activity: 21
May 12, 2018, 01:16:42 PM
I am using Exodus, because there I have nearly all my assets at one place. I know that a hardware wallet would be better, but I don't have that many money in crypto currencies that this would make sense.
Activity: 294
May 12, 2018, 06:56:48 AM
Myetherwallet is the wallet, which I have recently been recommended. I can't say for sure how it works because I haven't had an experience using it on my own yet but in the future I am going to do this.
Activity: 392
May 12, 2018, 06:54:07 AM
Use coinomi wallet since its for multiple wallets and you have access to your private key...
Activity: 420
May 12, 2018, 06:37:01 AM
There are lot of wallet are available to store your bitcoin and eth, All wallet are nice, but it depends on you if what wallet will you want to chose, I personally think Coinbase is good forever to store all cryptocurrencies and bitcoin also,
Activity: 84
May 12, 2018, 04:21:58 AM
I used MyEther wallet because it is very technical currency.Some wallets out there are not user friendly.I will go over them from the simplest to the most complex so you can choose the one that is best suited to your knowledge level.
Activity: 145
May 12, 2018, 03:54:27 AM
I only use luno to store my own bitcoin. Because I think luno security can be said good and can be in trust. Because luno has security that can be said hard to hack. But it depends on you because I only suggest to use luno.
Activity: 118
May 12, 2018, 03:52:41 AM
For me all wallets is secure and safe but my trusted and my only use wallet is myetherwallet because this wallet is my use when im started in bitcoin and this wallet are using many people. In this wallet i never heard a bad news always good news this is why i recommend the myetherwallet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
May 12, 2018, 01:54:04 AM
Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?

Depending of OS you use in your smarthphone you can choose from 1 to 11 different mobile wallets.I never use any of them,but Electrum and Mycelium are very popular with users of Android OS.If you have the possibility I think you should definitely try them first to see if they meet your needs.Also be sure to always download original version and that your smarthphone is not infected with some malware.

For more info you can check here : https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/mobile/android/

My friends also recommended me that before and once i tried, so far it was good and i have some good experiences about it. I think also maybe depending to your current location and which wallet you would use, because as far as i know there are also certain countries that has their own local wallet and has good features with it, so maybe you can just check online or ask some veterans or users in your place so you can have survey what's best for you i guess.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
May 12, 2018, 01:43:33 AM
Hi there,

You may use coinbase as your mobile version wallet.
if you want a safer wallet other than hardwallet, you can use client wallet. But you need to download the blockchain database.
Activity: 50
May 11, 2018, 08:05:20 PM
I'm used to running Mycelium on LineageOS and Bitcoin-Qt and Electrum on Ubuntu. I've had the bad fortune of trying to guide a friend or two that are new to Bitcoin to wallets on iOS. Every single wallet has been shite.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 05:19:53 PM
Mate, I don't know how much you have and how much you are going to be needing on your trips. But whatever the case maybe, you will need a hard wallet to save what you will not be needing and at the same time put a little sum in your wallet like Luno, Xapo or Coinbase. All the best
Pages:
Jump to: