Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 103. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 05, 2017, 03:51:12 AM
I'm using coinbase online wallet but I don't know why they change transaction fee so many times. At this time the trasaction fee of coinbase wallet is really high for me, 0.001125 BTC fee for a transaction. I've used electrum wallet before but if I want to use 2-authentication wallet I have to pay additional fee and it's really really high, I've to pay 5$ fee for a 2$ transaction
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
September 05, 2017, 03:40:57 AM
I do have diffrent wallets with me Blockchain.info, Coins.PH (Most trusted wallet here in the philippines) and Coinbase. i do also save some paper wallets with me for future purposes.
Activity: 280
September 05, 2017, 03:34:26 AM
I am use ETHER wallets for a long time. I worked bitcoin side and I thinks ether wallet is the best wallets in bitcoin side. in the future may I used paper wallet also.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
September 05, 2017, 02:04:24 AM
So far I have been using Cryptonator and Coinbase. Cryptonator does not have as a good reputation as Coinbase but I use it because they charge me lower fees and it works fine.

I also use freebitco.in as an online wallet as it pays you 4,08% interest daily (rounded down to the nearest satoshi) and I can use it to make payments.

In the future I may use paper wallets and/or hardware wallets to spread the risk.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 01:55:18 AM
Personally the wallets i use are blockchain and Eth wallet. Blockchain have been one of the top ones for few years.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 01:38:12 AM
Which one suits you the most?

The wallet that I used is coins.ph, it is endorsed by my classmates. This application suits me because it is trusted and useful. You can cashout anywhere and also, you can send a money to anyone. This can be downloaded at playstore. For me, this app is not hassle because in credit sometimes you lost it.

Coins.ph is most use in Phlippines, also blockchain, and electrum are the best wallet. Yes, I agree it is trusted and safe wallet, I most use these 3 wallets because it is easy to use. I havent encountered any problem until these days.
Activity: 157
September 05, 2017, 12:34:00 AM
depend on what coin u hold. I don't use any wallet. just keep coin on exchange site
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 05, 2017, 12:17:47 AM
I use coins.ph wallet because my friend will recommend it to me because he said that there is no inconvenient things that happen when I use coins.ph . And also I think that it is the only available wallet here in Philippines.
Activity: 256
September 04, 2017, 11:59:07 PM

The wallet that I used is coins.ph, it is endorsed by my classmates. This application suits me because it is trusted and useful. You can cashout anywhere and also, you can send a money to anyone. This can be downloaded at playstore. For me, this app is not hassle because in credit sometimes you lost it.

Activity: 231
September 04, 2017, 11:38:29 PM

i've been using block chain since i've started. it is the very first wallet that i have use and it suits me just fine. it is user friendly and easy to use for beginners. i love blockchain as a wallet because you don't have to carry anything, you don't have to worry about your money being stolen since it is done as an  online transaction.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
September 04, 2017, 11:28:37 PM
I use bitcoin core, the best one by far imo.
There are many trusted bitcoin wallet that we can used, that is why i used multiple wallet to lessen the risk of my money in bitcoin but when i do cash out i used only 1 bitcoin wallet which is local wallet in our country.
Also you can make multiple income by doing trading in all the wallet you used, take all that advantages, always monitor the exchange rate in the wallet you used.
Activity: 173
Merit: 105
September 04, 2017, 11:11:06 PM
I use bitcoin core, the best one by far imo.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 11:02:52 PM
I use coinbase. Here's the link:

coinbase.com

Love it because it is the first wallet that i've use when i start invest in bitcoin. It's simple and friendly for all user. I don't know if it's a safe wallet to store a lot of bitcoin but if you only hold for 1 small amout of bitcoin it's definitely easy to use for you.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 10:46:12 PM
for me, i use the bitcoin wallet for my country, which is coins.ph. although i think this is only exclusive for the Philippines, then i guess that's a good thing for me. cause my account can be used in the ph, and it's kinda unique to some wallet that is international. also, it can be converted directly at my app so it gives me the real amount of money that i have.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
August 29, 2017, 03:27:30 AM
I use a lot of wallets because I follow ICO in this forum so every ico have different wallet to give coin to me but I use VIP bitcoin, because that's only in my country that can directly exchange with currency of my country
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
August 29, 2017, 02:24:47 AM
I do still on observation on my local wallet exchange that I used but the review itself seems legit. The local wallet called coins.ph in the Philippines, don't know if this is available in any other country but I hope it is. I will do update the thread if I find it excellent.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
August 29, 2017, 02:22:10 AM
so far i use blockchain and electrum , both a good wallet now from my opinion
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
August 29, 2017, 02:21:55 AM
I always use our local exchange wallet, but recently charges are very high because of the bitcoin price surge. I am having an electrum wallet for bitcoin storage only but I am contemplating to used this also as main wallet because of the rising charges in conversion to cal value.

Have you checked if electrum already supports segwit new address? Can you control the transfer fee in using electrum? Thanks
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
August 29, 2017, 02:15:46 AM
Re: What wallets do you use?
I always use our local exchange wallet, but recently charges are very high because of the bitcoin price surge. I am having an electrum wallet for bitcoin storage only but I am contemplating to used this also as main wallet because of the rising charges in conversion to cal value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
August 29, 2017, 02:13:21 AM
which wallet do you use right now that is compatible to SEGWIT ? It would be much better if we will use a segwit compatible bitcoin address so we can maximize the low transfer fee and speed in sending.
Jump to: