Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 104. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 01:35:16 AM
I am using Electrum and Blockchain wallet, and i think they are ones from the most best and secured wallets. I prefer Electrum because it give you the access to your private keys which is wonderful. But also blockchain.info wallet is safe.
Hardware wallet is safer than online wallet,  also it helps  secure bitcoin network. One of good hardware wallet is trezor. But as you know using online wallet is more practically than using hardware wallet, so I choose mobile version of blockchain because the user interface is really simple and easy to use. Probably I will use hardware wallet if I have 10 btc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 11:08:48 PM
wallet that I like most is the wallet online .. I like because online wallet does not require hardware and can be taken anywhere. just need a smartphone and internet so i can make online transactions easily .. if i forgot to bring money and wallet money .. then i just need to use bitcoin in my wallet online .. different from offline wallet .. we have to bring pc or laptob to Can do transactions .. although using an offline wallet has a high level of security but this is for me troublesome ..
Activity: 434
Merit: 126
August 28, 2017, 11:06:41 PM
I use my cellium wallet for my Bitcoin. Because iya very simple for used ,about security so very save , Iam not get try another wallet beasiswa my cellium. Maybe  others like to use online wallet like wallet blockchain, xapo, etc.
Bitcoin fee costs from mycelium are also very affordable and many options.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
August 28, 2017, 10:57:26 PM
Which one suits you the most?
If your are using desktop or laptop electrum is the best for it and Multibit.hd, then Myetherwallet. Now if you are using android mobile phone Mycelium, Bitpay, and Coinomi are those good to use. Never use ethereum wallet came from the android mobile phone this is my opinion for the security of your portpolio on your MEW.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
August 28, 2017, 09:57:26 PM
I use coinbase, electrum and Blockchain wallet on my desktop. Each primary have a specific role they play for my day to day activities. Coinbase to coinbase transactions are free because it happens off chain and that helps me move funds around without delayed confirmations and fees so i use it for micro transactions and the other are mainly for storage.

Coinbase provides many advantages, plus the free fee feature to fellow coinbase makes this can attract the attention of the users of the wallet. Untyk at this time is not difficult to be able to choose which wallet we can wear

I also use coinbase and electrum walkers on my phone and it's been fantastic especially with coinbase because I get to dodge the fees anytime but it isn't safe because the transactions are happening off the blockchain.
Activity: 742
August 28, 2017, 09:44:22 PM
I use coinbase, electrum and Blockchain wallet on my desktop. Each primary have a specific role they play for my day to day activities. Coinbase to coinbase transactions are free because it happens off chain and that helps me move funds around without delayed confirmations and fees so i use it for micro transactions and the other are mainly for storage.

Coinbase provides many advantages, plus the free fee feature to fellow coinbase makes this can attract the attention of the users of the wallet. Untyk at this time is not difficult to be able to choose which wallet we can wear
Activity: 616
August 28, 2017, 08:53:29 PM
I used to rely on coinbase to keep btc i earned. but because sometimes i use bitcoin for gambling while the rules on coinbase forbid it, accordingly i pulled all btc on coinbase and switched using wallet blockchain until now.
Activity: 756
August 28, 2017, 04:31:13 PM
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
August 28, 2017, 03:15:16 PM

Electrum wallet and Exodus wallet. Cool
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 03:07:03 PM
Armory offline laptop for cold storage, mycelium android wallet app for a "hotwallet"
Activity: 360
August 28, 2017, 03:04:57 PM
I am using Electrum and Blockchain wallet, and i think they are ones from the most best and secured wallets. I prefer Electrum because it give you the access to your private keys which is wonderful. But also blockchain.info wallet is safe.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 28, 2017, 02:48:16 PM
I use blockchain wallet and I also use our local wallet coins.ph wallet.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 12:12:05 PM
I primarily use Trezor for my BTC holdings. I have used desktop wallets for coins that aren't accepted by Trezor, but since the scare or "FUD" with Trezor, I do have a Ledger Nano S to also hold my BTC and other coins in case. Going back to the desktop wallets, I also save backup copies on a thumb drive.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2017, 12:06:15 PM
i use hardware wallet,like trezor. i know it's costs quiet expensive, but there is no afraid to catch virus.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
August 28, 2017, 11:18:48 AM
i use blockchain and some wallet dedicated for our country
also keep some fund in different exchange i just dont want to put it in one place to lower the risk of lost
Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
August 28, 2017, 11:15:09 AM
to keep my bitcoin for longtime, I use wallet from mycelium. Because, after reading members here, most are mycelium users because of advantages they have.
Activity: 173
August 28, 2017, 11:11:39 AM

My main wallet for bitcoin as for my country is coins.ph. And for altcoins I use coinbase and imToken for ethereum.. I suggest using wallet that is accepted by your country.
Activity: 518
August 28, 2017, 11:09:57 AM
currently the wallet that I use is blockchain I know this purse is very safe to store your wallet in a time that is too long, because as you know is very safe to store Your bitcoins and not that complicated to use unlike other purse. blockchain in use all over the world, then I trust him Wink Cheesy
Activity: 126
August 28, 2017, 10:30:11 AM
Electrum wallet is good.and the fee is not bad,but i don't feel comfortable to keep my bitcoin in cold storage,i will only use the wallet for a while  and then move them to exchanger.

After bitcoincash split, there were too much rumors about electrum. Then I totally quited from it. I'm using bitcoin core on my desktop and using blockchain.info for mobile purposes. In blockchain.info, I don't hold bitcoins, just using for transactions.

I Used Electrum For A While And It Is A Great Wallet But Lately I Have Been Really Liking AirBitz, Has Some Great Features, Good Design, Good Security, Works Across Multiple Devices, And Has A Nifty Built In Directory.

That Said I Am Really Looking Forward To The Beta Realease Of Samourai Wallet Which Is Doing A Lot Of Innovative Things In Terms Of Privacy And Anonymity.

At Present I Use AirBitz And Trezor. Never Had Any Problems And Gotten Questions Answered Quickly With Them. In My Book, They Rock.
Activity: 168
August 28, 2017, 10:18:54 AM
Electrum wallet is good.and the fee is not bad,but i don't feel comfortable to keep my bitcoin in cold storage,i will only use the wallet for a while  and then move them to exchanger.

After bitcoincash split, there were too much rumors about electrum. Then I totally quited from it. I'm using bitcoin core on my desktop and using blockchain.info for mobile purposes. In blockchain.info, I don't hold bitcoins, just using for transactions.
Jump to: