Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 105. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
August 28, 2017, 10:16:56 AM
I am currently using the novaexchange now (transaction fee 0.0005).

It isn't a wallet.it's an exchange and the drawback is it can shutdown any day.I would never store any coins on exchange your bitcoins are not yours if you don't control the keys.
Activity: 404
Merit: 257
August 28, 2017, 10:09:13 AM
Electrum wallet is good.and the fee is not bad,but i don't feel comfortable to keep my bitcoin in cold storage,i will only use the wallet for a while  and then move them to exchanger.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
August 28, 2017, 10:00:27 AM
For now, i use spectrum desktop wallet as it's easy to use, small download size and it provide me with the private key, but i'm looking at trezor wallet as an alternative and probably will buy it at the end of the year.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
August 28, 2017, 09:56:26 AM

I wouldn't store my bitcoins there or on any exchange site because they are vulnerable with attacks.

But for transactions well that's a very low fee in these times as it's popular that every transactions has increased a lot.

For storing, I would stick with electrum though it has so much high fee when transferring.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 09:50:37 AM
Activity: 108
August 28, 2017, 09:50:01 AM
I used lot of wallets in the past 2 years and i am comfortable with Bither android wallet as it has the option of cold storage on android allows you to access you private keys whenever you want.First of it's kind
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 09:45:31 AM
Online wallets are easily accessible by hackers, but you can use online wallets from anywhere with pc or through mobile, next is the hardware wallet which is secure to store cryptocurrencies than any other wallets, another wallet is paper wallet which is a print out of private keys and public keys, you may loose your paper wallets easily. I use coinbase wallet.

Online wallets are easy to hacked ? Nope, its depend on the person. I'm using web wallet blockchain since i know about bitcoin in the first time and i'm totally fine, i don't have any issue on it and never get hacked. Just don't download something weird or open something weird on your browser because it might contain a virus that can hack your wallet.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
August 28, 2017, 09:34:26 AM
Online wallets are easily accessible by hackers, but you can use online wallets from anywhere with pc or through mobile, next is the hardware wallet which is secure to store cryptocurrencies than any other wallets, another wallet is paper wallet which is a print out of private keys and public keys, you may loose your paper wallets easily. I use coinbase wallet.

Do you know how easy for the hackers to access into online wallet? No offense, but it seems impossible if you aware of any kind of attempt to break through wallet security. Online wallet such as blockchain, electrum, which are not connected to an exchange is better than exchange wallet such as coinbase I guess. Because hackers will try to get bitcoin in the big place like an exchange which has been proven in the past after some exchanges got hacked.
Activity: 76
HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61
August 28, 2017, 09:28:47 AM
Trezor Physical Hardware Wallet: It Is Safe Even On A Compromised Computer.
It Is Impossible To Actually Know If A Computer Connected To The Internet Is Compromised Or Not So I Would Assume Every Computer Is Compromised And Act Accordingly. After The Whole Snow-den Leak We May Assume The Govt Has Access To Our Computers And Phones, But If They Have The Access So Many Others.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
August 28, 2017, 09:23:30 AM
Which one suits you the most?
Blockchain.info is the best wallet you can use right now. Though some people prefer to use other wallets I prefer to use blockchain because its safer and faster. It keeps me connected to my wallet wherever I go. I’m sure that it does the same for you too.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
August 24, 2017, 04:05:14 AM
I am using coins.ph, as if I have any other choice..haha..coins.ph is the only trusted wallet here in the philippines
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
August 23, 2017, 01:24:41 PM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.
Yes i used coins.ph wallet too this online walllet is the number one bitcoin wallet here in the Philippines that can be trusted and very easy to use the only problem in this wallet is the fees when you are cashing out. The other wallet that i used is blockchain i know this wallet is famous too and it is very safe to store your wallet too.
Yes i also use your both wallets because as you said it is very safe to store your bitcoins and it is not that complicated to use unlike other bitcoin wallets. Coins.ph and blockchain are both good online wallets and they are famous here in the philippines while blockchain is all over the world.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
August 23, 2017, 11:41:23 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.
Yes i used coins.ph wallet too this online walllet is the number one bitcoin wallet here in the Philippines that can be trusted and very easy to use the only problem in this wallet is the fees when you are cashing out. The other wallet that i used is blockchain i know this wallet is famous too and it is very safe to store your wallet too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
TjLn6fRQ3KrC9ceikidm8wAXaB6AHqA1YV
August 23, 2017, 11:30:40 AM
I use electrum light wallet.
Activity: 28
August 23, 2017, 11:03:31 AM

I use it too . But it have a long time to verify my account. Its been 4 days but my account still not verify.
Activity: 5
August 23, 2017, 10:39:22 AM
I'm using coinbase now Cheesy Last few months the transaction fee of coinbase is really high if I just wanna send 0.0002, I need to pay 0.0008 BTC fee Smiley) But everything is different now, they've changed the fee it's only about 0.0001 - 0.0002 so I'm still using it and their secure is quite good Cheesy
Activity: 4
August 23, 2017, 10:32:50 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 23, 2017, 09:06:04 AM
For the past two years,i have been using Electrum wallet in my laptop.It has very user friendly options.Its safe and secure to store bitcoins in it.It generates a seed of thirteen words which could be used to recover our wallet in case of our pc getting repaired.But utmost care should be taken while downloading the wallet that whether it is the official website or not.For example,during hard fork, a person has wished to get free BCC coins as per the amount of his bitcoins and he has mistakenly downloaded  a wallet from Electrum cash.com instead of official website Electrum.org and has lost his 40 Bitcoins.
Activity: 56
August 23, 2017, 08:42:12 AM
I'm using coin.ph because it is known in our country and coin.ph are really trustworthy as it does not just steal your money.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
August 23, 2017, 08:24:04 AM
I use blockchain.info and its like the best wallet available. Its safer, more secured and its better than any other wallet. Real time updates are reflected in your wallet. I feel like am using the best bank right now even without having a bank
Jump to: