Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 43. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 12:27:05 AM
until now I just use the electrum wallet because the lightness of the design is user friendly and you can set the price. Especially with the current situation, adjusting costs is an important one because if you want to transfer bitcoin safely then you will love this feature.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 12:14:53 AM
I have one wallet this is a coin.ph wallet this wallet is very easy to use and very secured and very convenience to use and this wallet is that use many members
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
November 28, 2017, 12:06:19 AM
For me blockchain .info is still the best online wallet, the features is also complete. Its very convenient for daily use. Also blockchain .info is already has big brand name so I hope it will not turn into scam, become  scam is not profitable for them. So I choose it as my wallet.
Activity: 159
November 27, 2017, 11:32:21 PM
I use coins.ph as my wallet. Me and my friends prefer it because it is known in our country and I can read good reviews about it. Also, it was said to be user friendly and they are right.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 07:20:25 PM
Kraken.

Kraken is one of the biggest exchange platforms in the world and they do support bitcoin cash (BCC/BCH).

I also run the 50gb+ full node on Bitcoin ABC (Adjustable Blocksize Cap) client which supports bitcoin cash.
Activity: 56
November 27, 2017, 05:59:01 PM
Kraken.

Kraken is one of the biggest exchange platforms in the world and they do support bitcoin cash (BCC/BCH).

I also run the 50gb+ full node on Bitcoin ABC (Adjustable Blocksize Cap) client which supports bitcoin cash.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 05:41:43 PM
Which one suits you the most?

I am here in the Philippines so the wallet that I am using is the coins.ph and they also have an application in the Android operating system so it is more handy. And it is pretty easy to use also by just simply touching and swiping you can convert you bitcoins into money and vice versa. You can also pay bills like electric bills using bitcoins and also it can be used to huy loads in our sim cards and that is pretty helpful for us.
Activity: 323
November 27, 2017, 05:34:54 PM

The wallet that I currently use now is coins.ph. This wallet is very trusted in terms of bitcoin and in our local currency. It is very helpful because less hassle to buy load and pay bills because its feature is package here. Less hassle to cash out and in also because you can cash out ven without card.
Activity: 42
November 27, 2017, 05:30:46 PM
I've used quite a few and if the currency is supported I typically use Jaxx.  
Works great on Windows desktop and iOS with a seamless interface between the two.  The ability to convert from one coin to another in-wallet with ShapeShift is also a plus.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 293
"Be Your Own Bank"
November 27, 2017, 05:22:28 PM

I have used:
- Electrum for desktop wallet and Android.
- Mycelium for iOS/Android wallet.
- Blockchain as well.
- Bitcoin Core but require at least 145GB of harddisk space.
- Exodus can hold quite a number of coins and has a very clean and nice interface. No iOs interface.
- Jaxx with desktop/Android/iOs nice interface and Shapeshift on board.
Activity: 271
November 27, 2017, 04:21:02 PM
Im using myetherwallet and coin ph, for me these are the best. I used either of the two when joining a campaign. Myetherwallet in bounty campaign and coin ph in signature campaign and other coin base transactions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
November 27, 2017, 02:25:33 PM
I am using Ledger Nano S. It is best to have hardware wallet so that we don't sell our btc easily. It is recommended to those who have long term goal and hodlers.
Activity: 3
November 27, 2017, 02:17:09 PM
I do, but I do not know what will give us in the future. Hopefully I'll get something like that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 01:56:07 PM
Quote from: thesmallgod link=topic=1989308.msg24808457#msg24808457
I use both online and desktop wallet to store my coin. i store coin that i intend to keep for a long period of time on desktop wallet. i store my bitcoin on electrum wallet. while i store coin i intend to keep for short time on blockchain wallet. i like blockchain because when I am sending bitcoin the fees is low compare to electrum wallet but the desktop feel safer for me and there is privacy.
You should try trezor because it is secure, private keys are generated offline. The attacker cannot access the funds because trezor also generate 24 word seed upon set up and passphrase can be added on it, but if passphrase is forgotten it cannot be recovered. Its good to save big amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
November 27, 2017, 01:43:03 PM
Electrum for desktop wallet I think is enough to save the bitcoin in get. well, the security provided is very good for its users. in fact, there has been no problem gained other than losing a private key.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
November 27, 2017, 01:37:42 PM
What wallet are you using? I do not know what wallet I use, do you think the wallet what suits me?
it depends that in which country do you live and which wallet do you like most and which wallet is easy to use most and basically i love bitcoin.i have coinbase wallet,coinbase is the biggest Bitcoin exchange around, supporting 32 countries and with more than 4 million customers around the world. All Coinbase accounts have a wallet the can be used for sending / receiving Bitcoins. In order to open such an account you will need to supply your full name, verify your email address and accept Coinbase s user agreement.but block chain and other wallets are also used by alot of peoples.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
November 27, 2017, 01:34:47 PM
Myetherwallet and coins ph here the philippines. As a beginer, so far it is secure for me, but i dont know in the future if it is secure. I used myetherwallet in joining in bounty campaigns and coins ph in signature campaigns.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
November 27, 2017, 01:34:05 PM
What wallet are you using? I do not know what wallet I use, do you think the wallet what suits me?
Activity: 68
November 27, 2017, 01:27:36 PM
i think it isn't the greatti e to go for longterm investment at this time simply because alt will dum again quickly i believe there'll be a more lucrative period to buy alt in the dippm
Electrum for desktop wallet and Mycelium for iOS/Android wallet. Coinbase or coinhako for web wallet. Bittrex for online exchange. I saw a lot of overwhelming recommendation for Blockchain as well. Of course if you have enough disk space to spare, Bitcoin Core (the official app and wallet but require at least 145GB of harddisk space) is also ideal. Exodus can hold quite a number of coins including BTC, ETH, LTC, etc and has a very clean and nice interface but do note that it's not completely open source at this point of time though you still get to export your own private keys.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
November 27, 2017, 01:25:25 PM
I am using blockchain wallets, no problem, no thinking what might happen, it is a bit hard to manage it but currently I have a few so no problem till now.
Some says it is not safe but so far i didn't have problems with it.
I use mycelium, it is very easy to use and unless I lose my smartphone I find it very safe.
Coinbase wallet is very suitable for my transactions. Smiley
Coinbase will ban you if they found out that your coins came from gambling sites which makes them bad wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: