Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 45. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 09:06:42 AM
I use electrum light wallet. No need to download the whole blockchain, supports multiple transaction at the same time.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
November 27, 2017, 09:02:28 AM
i use coins.ph because this is the best wallet for traders and bitcoin Jobs can help you keep money in case needed.
We're using the same wallet. I prefer coins.ph since then, it was trusted here in my country and when I first try it, It did well. It is easy to understand and absolutely user-friendly unluke to other wallet. Also, this wallet is also popular to my friends who are also user of Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 08:51:42 AM
Right now i am using coins.ph wallet because this wallet is very secured and in this wallet i can make many transaction like that i can buy loads using this wallet and i can pay our electronic bills and water bills this coins.ph wallet i really good for me.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 08:51:03 AM
i use coins.ph because this is the best wallet for traders and bitcoin Jobs can help you keep money in case needed.
Activity: 60
November 27, 2017, 08:48:56 AM
In Philippines i use btc wallet or the coins.
ph because it is the very safe that i use and not even happened disappointment, and in the ethereum wallet i use the coin base because like the coins. ph it proves me a lot safety.
Activity: 378
November 27, 2017, 08:47:17 AM
Which one suits you the most?
If you want to yse trusted wallet try to use coinbase but actually my wallet is coin.ph this is the best wallet on our country i can use this so fast than others and this coin.ph is more secured if you have bitcoin .
Activity: 86
November 27, 2017, 08:43:59 AM
For bitcoin that i hold. Often use wallet blockchain because i think it's more practical in use. though now, fee tx feels big enough for me.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 27, 2017, 08:35:38 AM
For me, I used a lots of wallets before, but it comes down to few wallets now.
The current online wallets i uses for now are Xapo, Blochain.info, Luno, and MyEtherWallet.
And my favorite offline wallet is Ledger Nano wallet; this is a multi-wallet because it also stores altcoin such as Litecoin, Dash, Menero e.t.c. 
Activity: 29
November 27, 2017, 07:35:39 AM
I use poloniex because I feel the costs for the exchanges as well as the low withdrawal meet my requirements.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 07:30:30 AM
It depends on the coin that you are holding, Here in the philippines we have coins ph for bitcoins. I also use myetherwallet for the eth coins that i am holding, I research about eth wallets and the most suggest by the user is M.E.W. that's why i am still using it as of today.

I agree with you because it only depends on what coin you hold and the place of exchange Wink
Activity: 49
November 27, 2017, 07:12:11 AM
I am currently usng 2 wallets : MyEtherWallet, and coins.ph. These are trusted ones that I recommend others to use. Just be cautious in entering links.
Activity: 294
November 27, 2017, 06:58:14 AM
In my opinion Myetherwallet is the best wallet for eth coins and i highly recommend you to use this wallet because most of the traders are using this wallet and they did not get any problem or being hacked while using this wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
November 27, 2017, 06:56:58 AM
I use myEtherWallet. Because myEtherWallet is easy to use and their service is extremely speedy
Activity: 214
Merit: 101
✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP
November 27, 2017, 06:26:08 AM
I use coinbase and local bitcoins. I like local bitcoins because it makes it easy to turn BTC into cash wherever in the world I am and considering i am always travelling it is a great resource.
Activity: 25
November 27, 2017, 06:24:20 AM
there are so many wallets that can be use but I'm using coins.ph because coins.ph is the only wallet trusted here in the philippines
Activity: 52
November 27, 2017, 05:55:20 AM
The money I used was Coinbase. Because Coinbase is easy to use and most of these bitcoins this is what they use.
Activity: 434
November 27, 2017, 01:58:13 AM
It depends on the coin that you are holding, Here in the philippines we have coins ph for bitcoins. I also use myetherwallet for the eth coins that i am holding, I research about eth wallets and the most suggest by the user is M.E.W. that's why i am still using it as of today.
Activity: 108
November 27, 2017, 01:56:22 AM
I've started using trezor, I need something that can be controlled personally, hardwallet is the correct answer, but on the other hand I still trust the web purse for everyday purposes and blockchain remains the top choice, I have left the pattern of fiat. and try to save on personal finances. I am very annoyed with the phishing wallet link, the only thing I can do is check at least 3 times to make sure the url is correct, but in my opinion the blockchain url can not be forged.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
November 27, 2017, 01:30:13 AM
I use triv as my wallet. Because I think triv is very reasonable and the security is quite convincing. Operation is very easy, we can know about bitcoin prices and other local prices. But unfortunately triv can not store tokens.
Activity: 266
November 27, 2017, 01:07:55 AM
for me im using etherium wallet for eth coins and coins.ph for the bitcoins because they are easier to use than the other
Pages:
Jump to: