Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 46. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 27, 2017, 01:03:53 AM
Using Blockchain wallet to keep my Bitcoin. This wallet safer and simple to use compared to others.
I only used coins.ph..i think this is the only wallet available in philippines...And for me coins.ph is easy to used..
I am from philippines too.
Indeed coins.ph is easy to use.
But you must also remember that coins.ph is a centralized form of bitcoin wallet. And if you really wanted your coin to be more secured then it will be better if you have other wallets aside from it. There are so many you can use,  but i will recommend decentralized one and a desktop wallet.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 12:20:38 AM
Using Blockchain wallet to keep my Bitcoin. This wallet safer and simple to use compared to others.
I only used coins.ph..i think this is the only wallet available in philippines...And for me coins.ph is easy to used..
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 26, 2017, 10:53:50 PM
I dont have a wallet. Do I need a wallet? I think I must join a campaign first before creating a wallet.
Activity: 252
November 26, 2017, 10:50:11 PM
Which one suits you the most?

i've been using coins.ph because it is the most safest local wallet available here in my country. But now im searching for a new wallet because lately the transaction fee in coins.ph is way too high and the confirmation of transaction takes too long. So far I want to try backchain or nem wallet, if one of them is better than coins.ph then i will move on to another wallet quickly.
Activity: 490
November 25, 2017, 10:45:07 PM
if my wallet that I use is myetherwallet, because it can support almost all altcoin, so you can save your altcoin results.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 10:29:51 PM

We have this application in our country that named, coins.ph and they are very easily to used especially they have an application in the mobile devices. And it suits me the most and I know most of the bitcoins users in our country because bitcoins can be easily converted into our real currency, and it can also withdraw in a bank even without atm card. And that is why even though there are no stpres that accept bitcoins in here we can still used our bitcoins. It can also use to buy loads and pay bills whatever it is it is very convenient
Activity: 210
November 25, 2017, 10:24:44 PM
I use a lot of wallet and the I use is coins.ph and it's a local wallet in philippines and I also use coinbase, blockchain, myetherwallet for when I'm in bounty campaigns and my most favorite use is coins.ph This is my bitcoins are more secure and few problems and are resolved it immediately and when I withdraw i use coins.ph. Other wallets I use when I send bitcoin or token to another wallets.
Activity: 41
November 25, 2017, 10:13:45 PM
I have two wallets existing and that is COINS.PH and NEM WALLET. bitcoin is stored at COINS.PH and XEM is stored at NEM Wallet.before the end of DEC. 2017, I will have LYL as my coin and it will be temporary stored on NEM Wallet and by Jan. 2018 I wi have LOYAL WALLET. which I will transfer my LoyalCoin there.
Activity: 9
November 25, 2017, 10:10:37 PM
Well there are many kinds of wallets depends on what cryptocurrency will you store in it. For me, im just using a bitcoin wallet and an ethereum wallet but i recommend you to create a lot of wallet since its free. There are many kinds of cryptocurrency so you cant only use a single wallet for all of that.
Activity: 224
November 25, 2017, 09:56:48 PM
The wallet that I use is coins.ph because it is the known and trusted wallet in the philippines.In Coins.ph youll be able to save your bitcoin safely and you can send it you bitcoin without any fees and charges,you can also pay your bills without any fees ans well like you cellphone plan,electricity and water bills,you can also get rebates everytime you pay and also when you buy cellphone load you can also get 10% rebate everytime you load and it is so amazing and helpful to us because with coins.ph wallet its less hassle,safety and easy to use.
Activity: 560
November 25, 2017, 08:45:35 PM
I'm very disappointed using Ledger Nano S, the control software does not work well.
I will buy a Trezor, hoping it is better than that.
I also like trezor this is one of the advanced tools that can secure every bitcoin transaction. So by using this tool, the transactions we do will not be hacked
Activity: 1204
Merit: 293
"Be Your Own Bank"
November 24, 2017, 05:16:53 PM
I'm very disappointed using Ledger Nano S, the control software does not work well.
I will buy a Trezor, hoping it is better than that.
Activity: 287
November 24, 2017, 04:35:23 PM
Initially I followed bitcoin using blockchain wallet to store my bitcoin, blockchain supports many transactions, I think to go to other wallets or not.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
November 24, 2017, 01:28:34 AM
There are two my favorite wallets that is Bittrex and Poloniex.
If you are looking to become a trader make sure that you have a wallets.
Lol I think bittrex and poloniex is an exchange site dude. I guarantee that when hackers get into your email accounts all the bitcoins you have will disappear because there is no high security if you save your bitcoin on the exchange site. I think it's too risky dude? will be better if you use a wallet like a blockchain or a desktop wallet it would be safer
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
November 24, 2017, 12:33:23 AM
I use online wallet because it is more practical. I use the wallet (myetherwallet) to follow the bounty program. I rarely keep a coin in a long time, if the altcoin price is good then I immediately sell and I wd to fiat.
Activity: 30
November 24, 2017, 12:23:28 AM
I use coins.ph
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
November 24, 2017, 12:21:30 AM

My KeepKey. About to get a Trezor, but hardware wallets are where we all should live at. I like app wallets, as well, but I know that the wallet is only as secure as the device; if my phone is compromised there is a fair chance that the wallets on it will be compromised as well. Only hardware, properly used, gives me the certainty to hold larger amounts of coin. Everything else can be mitigated (security wise); social engineering attacks are just as deadly as the worst virus/malware that has been cooked up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
November 23, 2017, 11:48:03 PM
I'm using coinomi wallet for bitcoin, my etherwallet (web) and imtoken(android) . For withdrawing my bitcoins to PHP or fiat here in our country, I'm using coins.ph. There are many wallets, but my only advise is to use bitcoin wallet that you are the one who manage your private keys to avoid any other future issue.
Activity: 57
Merit: 43
November 23, 2017, 11:40:39 PM
i'll use many bitcoin wallet.
but the best bitcoin wallet for me is coins.ph mobile wallet
because its easy to cash out your btc to make perfect money and also a rebit
but rebit is not a wallet you can withdraw a from rebit to get cash.
you can send a money to anywhere and you can claim on cebuana lhullier.
Activity: 212
ASK ME FOR LOANS
November 23, 2017, 11:10:51 PM
There are two my favorite wallets that is Bittrex and Poloniex.
If you are looking to become a trader make sure that you have a wallets.

Don't store all your coins on these exchanges because it is very risky. You should store all your long-term coins on your desktop wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: