Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 44. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 12
November 27, 2017, 01:24:48 PM
i think it isn't the greatti e to go for longterm investment at this time simply because alt will dum again quickly i believe there'll be a more lucrative period to buy alt in the dippm
All wallets are the same, if their users have exceeded their estimates then the next will be charged. Similarly in terms of security level, such as blockchain, it initially has a private key for the users and now they delete it. Ultimately all online wallets do not have 100% security and are only managed by developer systems and innovation, its best to use desktop wallets for now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 01:19:21 PM
MyEtherWallet, Blockchain.info
 Undecided
Blockchain had been my favorite wallet but the issue of transaction fees and slow confirmation is making me to have a change of this wallet, nevertheless I like all the features of this wallet especially its security features which makes its difficult to be hacked or traced. I hope with the introduction of lightning system network the issue of slow confirmation will be sough out.
Report to moderator 
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 01:13:10 PM
Coinbase wallet is very suitable for my transactions. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 01:10:34 PM
Which one suits you the most?
I am using blockchain wallets, no problem, no thinking what might happen, it is a bit hard to manage it but currently I have a few so no problem till now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
November 27, 2017, 12:54:41 PM
I use bitcoin org as it is easy to use. I store the key separately on paper. The remaining coins (altcoins) are stored on official purses or on myetherwallet.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 12:46:21 PM
Well I am using MEW at https://www.myetherwallet.com/ for most of the time because quite a lot Airdrops and almost all campaigns here uses ERC20 tokens.
The second wallet is a Waves platform wallet at https://waveswallet.io/ and is used in some airdrops
And of course sometimes it is needed to use altcoin own wallet.
Yes, me too. For altcoins, my choice is myetherwallet. In my opinion, this is a very good wallet platform, although it is based on the web but it does not manage the user's entire property, so we have complete control. For the waveswallet, I have heard but have not used it, maybe I will try it in the near future Cheesy
Activity: 6
November 27, 2017, 12:34:42 PM
I have used coinbase many a times but now i have switched over to Mycelium wallet...it is easy and good. It is also much more secure also creating backpup is easy and takes less transaction fees .  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
November 27, 2017, 12:22:09 PM
I am using waves wallet and also ethereum wallet for my tokens/coins. But for my money to be more secured I use btc wallet and btc wallet is alot more easier to convert for the currency of my country.
Activity: 546
November 27, 2017, 12:07:51 PM
The blockchain is my favorite wallet. I used it first when I had a few bitcoins. The blockchain is safe and secure if you install two layers
of security for it. Now, I am using a coinbase wallet, I divide the number of bitcoin in two wallets in case the bad thing happens.  The
thing I like about coinbase wallets is that transaction fee is cheaper than blockchain
Activity: 337
November 27, 2017, 11:32:41 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

When I do mining, I used Coinpot. And I am using Coins.Ph here in Philippines.It is the most secured wallet used by more Filipinos like me.
Now that I just joined a bounty signature campaign, I am using MyEtherWallet, it is a secured wallet but just don't forget or lose the private key,it can never be recovered.And if ever that happened,there's a possibility that all of your earnings will be lost.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 11:27:39 AM
I prefer IMtoken, electrum, and myetherwallet. Because this wallet basically supports all the erc20 COINS, convenient and very practical, can also control the transaction procedures.
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2017, 11:26:02 AM
I am using Electrum wallet it is very comfortable for me so far so good nothing went wrong with me. Transferring funds very easy and fast also. I didn't try anything apart from it. My experience with bitcoin electrum wallet is quiet comfortable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
November 27, 2017, 11:20:36 AM
Well I am using MEW at https://www.myetherwallet.com/ for most of the time because quite a lot Airdrops and almost all campaigns here uses ERC20 tokens.
The second wallet is a Waves platform wallet at https://waveswallet.io/ and is used in some airdrops
And of course sometimes it is needed to use altcoin own wallet.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
November 27, 2017, 11:19:19 AM

maybe for nowadays tend to wear mew to store altcoin, i guess safe enough. and for bitcoin I keep on the exchange because, trading activities that I often do
Activity: 30
November 27, 2017, 11:15:26 AM
MyEtherWallet, Blockchain.info
 Undecided
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
November 27, 2017, 11:13:58 AM
For bitcoin wallet. Since I'm from Philippines, I used coins.ph. Its proven that coins.ph is a fastest and reliable bitcoin wallet for me and its trusted by millions of Filipino. And when it comes to etherium wallet. I used myetherwallet. Using this wallet is better that other eth wallet. Its support different kind of crypto currency and tokens, And also i will be the one holding my own wallet's private key.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
November 27, 2017, 10:15:08 AM
My used wallet are coins.ph, coinbase and blockchain because my bitcoins are more secure. And coins.ph are the local wallets that most of our Filipinos are using it because it's the only good wallet in the Philippines. And when I join in the bounty campaigns the payout is token so I use myetherwallet because is most secure ethwallet and if you lost or forgot the private key or did not save you especially when there are tokens but have no tokens or eth, create new wallet
Activity: 124
November 27, 2017, 10:08:08 AM
If you want to yse trusted wallet try to use coinbase but actually my wallet is coin.ph this is the best wallet on our country i can use this so fast than others and this coin.ph is more secured if you have bitcoin .

If you have money, buy a hardware physical wallet. They're very safe, buy you need to afford $150 at least to get a good one, trezor or ledger or keepkey.

I don't have them and I use blockchain info online type bitcoin and ether wallet. I'm satisfied until now.
Activity: 336
November 27, 2017, 10:05:09 AM
for me,  thinking of bitcoins,  Blockchain is better.
recently I used myetherwallet for Ethereum and found it quite efficient.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 27, 2017, 09:51:29 AM
Using blockchain.info for now cuz it's easy to use and user-friendly interface makes Blockchain.info is very easy to use. I bet most of you recommend to use Desktop wallet, yet not all of people having good internet and even don't have computer on their house. Just stick with your best one and make safe of it.
Pages:
Jump to: