Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 65. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 01:24:46 PM
I use Xapo for my Bitcoins. I use coins.ph to send Bitcoins to other people and platforms. I also use it to convert my Bitcoins to local currency. It's really great because there are a lot of ways for you to cash out. I have been using it for almost 2 years now. For my other cryptocurrencies, I use Jaxx.io and Block.io.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
November 01, 2017, 01:05:35 PM
Just so I can convert my bitcoins to fiat right away, I have some coins in an online wallet. It's also what I'm using to receive payments from signature campaign. I'm pretty sure I'm going to cash it out nearly anyway. I've already got some bitcoin saved up on a separate and secure offline wallet. If ever I got hacked, it will be alright because I still have the majority of bitcoins with me. What's going to be lost will not hurt as much. The online wallet that I'm using also do not charge transaction fee if I'm sending money to a person using that same online wallet. I bet it's because they are just updating the records in their database and the transaction didn't go to blockchain.

I don't know about you but I don't really prefer Electrum for everything. If you're putting all your money in electrum and use that same wallet for receiving your little earnings, then I'm sure you're going to end up paying transaction fees over and over. You cash out every single month so that means that you're going to pay for tx fee at least once a month. But I guess it's just a matter of preference. Maybe you want to just keep your coins secure and don't mind paying couple of fees.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 01:04:11 PM
For now, I am using bitcoin and ethereum wallets. I am using coins.ph as my bitcoin wallet and myetherwallet.org as my ethereum wallet. I am trusting these wallets because I haven't experiencing any loss of my coins. Also, I am very careful on handling my wallets security because my security is on my own hands.
Activity: 252
November 01, 2017, 12:57:00 PM
I use coinbaise wallet. because it is easier and comfortable.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
November 01, 2017, 12:53:01 PM
I was suggested by the bitcoin users the blockchain wallet. This gives ease of usage for every people, even a beginner or first time user will never feel my difficulty or requires a person to explain all about its functionalities.
I am using eth wallet for my eth tokens or other tokens that is given on a particular campaign that i joined. And i have also coins.ph for me to convert btc to peso so that i can cash it out to buy things that i want.
Activity: 140
November 01, 2017, 12:16:23 PM
Which one suits you the most?
I use some wallets for my bitcoin, Block chain had been my favorite wallet but the issue of transaction fees and slow confirmation is making me to have a change of this wallet, nevertheless I like all the features of this wallet especially its security features which makes its difficult to be hacked or traced.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
November 01, 2017, 12:08:23 PM
I use MEW, a cryptonator for LTC, bitcoin core and for NEO-neo gui. All the rest is on the stock exchange. Please advise a good wallet for Ethereum Classic?
Activity: 490
November 01, 2017, 12:02:07 PM
I use Luno at the moment for my bitcoin and the MEW for ethereum wallet. I think Luno is relatively fair with respect to not too large transfers. I won't recommend them for smaller unit transfer because the transaction fee can be above the amount you will be sending; happened to me last week and I was really crossed about it. Aside this, I do have the normal block chain I opened when I newly got introduced to bitcoin late last year. It isn't at the moment that functional and did hear people complaining about its high transaction fees.
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
November 01, 2017, 11:57:10 AM
I use 'zebpay' as online wallet and 'coinomi'  as offline wallet.
Activity: 294
November 01, 2017, 11:19:35 AM
currently I still use ethereum wallet, I have never tried another wallet, so I can not compare which one is better, maybe in the future I will try another wallet
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 11:05:23 AM
I swear by Bitcoin core. I don't think you can go wrong for what it does but for anyone not willing to download the whole blockchain electrum is another which is really good.
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
November 01, 2017, 11:03:23 AM
It depends on the coin or token. If you want many coins in one wallet, use jaxx. I prefer MEW or Metamask for ether and Erc20 tokens and electrum for bitcoin.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 11:00:58 AM
Now I using blockchain.info for bitcoin wallet for little amount and use electrum for desktop wallet.
never try other wallets
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 10:46:23 AM
For me its coinbase i hv some satoshis valued around 10-12$ and i use coinbase for it
Activity: 490
November 01, 2017, 10:45:26 AM
Electrum wallet was my first wallet and the only one, I never had a desire to switch to another

I use luno and I'm happy. The type and type of the wallet is very important, but I think it is more important to properly protect the basic error of every new user who loses everything due to poor wallet security.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
November 01, 2017, 10:26:25 AM
I use coinbase wallet most because it's easy to use and it's interface is user friendly. it is also secured wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
November 01, 2017, 10:23:02 AM
I prefer MEW. There are many ETH holders who are using MyEtherWallet. because it's 100% safe and easy to use. My friends and I are also using it. I will not find another wallet other than MEW.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 30, 2017, 10:40:29 PM
It depends on the coins I'm hodling. For bitcoin, I use luno (very fast and secure fiat transaction). For ethereum, I use MEW. For all others, I use coinomi.

I have not gotten any problems from these so far.
In coinomi however, it is very difficult to get the private key. I've tried to get mine a couple of times and up till now, I've not been able. You could use jaxx instead.
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 10:35:59 PM
I usually use wallet on coisebase, Myetherwallet ... These are very secure online wallets. You should keep private key carefully to avoid losing. You can use a separate wallet of each coin type on its website (altcoin).
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
October 30, 2017, 10:27:30 PM
I use online wallet like Blockchain. I use it online because I am often outdoors and travel frequently. Sometimes I have to control my Bitcoin using gadgets without having to turn on the computer first.
Pages:
Jump to: