Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 82. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
October 09, 2017, 01:14:04 PM
I always use myetherwallet for my eth coins and it is very reliable. Mew was introduce to me by traders here in this forum when i ask what is the best wallet to hold your coins and the odds is telling that mew is the best so i think this wallet is reliable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
October 09, 2017, 01:10:31 PM
For me nothing come close to a very good hardware wallet when it comes to protection to your bitcoin and other altcoin. Im using ledger nano s and its the best me. The size is just like a small usb thumb drive which you can carry with you anywhere. Its like having a swiss bank at the palm of your hand.

Check out my signature below if you want to buy your new ledger nano s. Its not expensive and very affordable.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 12:44:53 PM
I used coin.ph wallet. Why? aside from popularity of this wallet in the Philippines, it's also easy for me/others to understand the UI of this online wallet. For my first time visiting the coin.ph from the first look I easily understand the other features of the site. So that I prefer to used this as my online wallet.
Activity: 350
October 09, 2017, 12:33:45 PM
Which one suits you the most?
By the way im from philippines so that's why i used coin.ph , COIN.PH is the best and trusted wallet in our country but if you i also want coin base so coin base is trusted to much but im a filipino so i prefer to use coin.ph. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 12:30:29 PM
my opinion is that,blockchian wallet service is the best.it is an easy method. blockchian is my first wallet.when i started with bitcoin,i use this service. and till now i have no problem in it.

I agree that Blockchain.info is convenient and easy to use but it isn't safe at all. You can say that you wallet is completely secure if it's a paper wallet, hardware wallet or you are in control of your private keys which you can encrypt on your own. These kind of wallets are safe and the probability of losing your money is low unlike the web wallets where the risk is high.
Activity: 28
October 09, 2017, 11:47:34 AM
My trezor is excellent for extended term storage.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 05:12:22 AM
veryone have its own choice but I am using Blockchain for my BTC balance and myetherwallet for my ethereum and ERC20 tokens because many ICO and bounties issue tokens in form of ERC20 which accept only some eth wallets (not any exchange wallet) and myetherwallet is best for ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 2
October 09, 2017, 03:38:15 AM
I use Jaxx, MyEtherWallet, Neon and also thinking about buying a hardware wallet (Ledger Blue probably).
Activity: 83
October 09, 2017, 02:46:50 AM
I am currently using myetherwallet and electrum for linux. However, I will look into purchasing a hardware wallet soon.
Activity: 154
October 09, 2017, 02:45:25 AM
I've got problem creating one on myetherwallet and so, right now I was using imtoken. Hope this wallet won't give me a problem
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
October 09, 2017, 02:16:53 AM
Coins.ph because not just the most common but when I conducted survey in my environment it is one of the most trusted and mostly used bitcoin wallet in my area.
Activity: 334
October 09, 2017, 02:14:02 AM
I'm using a local wallet that is available in my country and its easy to deposit/withdraw money thru it with our currency.
It all depends on your own self. You can opt for any wallet which you think is better. I consider Blockchain as the best one out if all as compared to any other wallet. I have no worry about the safety and security of bitcoin placed in Blockchain wallet. Moreover, I feel it very much easy to withdraw or deposit any bitcoin out of my wallet.

Activity: 686
Merit: 253
October 08, 2017, 10:54:50 PM

In our country we only have one legit wallet called coins. We have to download the coins.ph app to our mobile to get started. Its a cool app actually because we have two wallet ID bitcoin and php(peso) if ever we want to sell out bitcoin to our local currency its just a click away. Then after converting we can easily cash out the money through our local banks. Its very convenient actually for busy people like me.
At least your country has a legitimate application, a lot of the app store and google play in Canada is filled to the brim with "wallets" that I honestly wouldn't even want to have on my phone, let alone storing anything of actual wealth for me. Having an application that you know is good, reliable and actually works is infinitely more valuable than having a bunch of wallets that you think might work but have no real way of telling if they do.

Luckily blockchain.info released their own application wallet recently so they're finally spicing up the market and offering something that we know works.

i think blockchain.info wallets are the best too and i've been securely using mine for the past tweklve months without any problems. Tjhat is not to say the others aren't good, there are fine online wallets too ;like coinbase which i use for my gambling stuffs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 08, 2017, 10:50:46 PM
I use coinbase wallet
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 08, 2017, 10:20:10 PM

In our country we only have one legit wallet called coins. We have to download the coins.ph app to our mobile to get started. Its a cool app actually because we have two wallet ID bitcoin and php(peso) if ever we want to sell out bitcoin to our local currency its just a click away. Then after converting we can easily cash out the money through our local banks. Its very convenient actually for busy people like me.
At least your country has a legitimate application, a lot of the app store and google play in Canada is filled to the brim with "wallets" that I honestly wouldn't even want to have on my phone, let alone storing anything of actual wealth for me. Having an application that you know is good, reliable and actually works is infinitely more valuable than having a bunch of wallets that you think might work but have no real way of telling if they do.

Luckily blockchain.info released their own application wallet recently so they're finally spicing up the market and offering something that we know works.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
October 08, 2017, 10:19:02 PM
I use Electrum wallet to save my bitcoins as I feel its the safest place to store your bitcoins and only thing you need to make sure that you have back up your wallet seed so in future if your computer gets crash you can easily recover your wallet by using that seed and whenever I have to sell my bitcoins I transfer my bitcoins to localbitcoins wallet so that I can sell it and get fiat money transferred into my bank account.
Activity: 85
October 08, 2017, 10:05:49 PM

Activity: 267
October 08, 2017, 04:09:45 PM
I use wallets that have the HD feature. Hierarchical Deterministic is what it stands for, and that just means that your addresses get changed every time you use them but it's still connected to your wallet. Greenbits is a good one.
Activity: 126
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
October 08, 2017, 10:28:39 AM
I use Bitcoin Core for local coin storage, Myether for airdrops and several exchange wallets for trading.

That's it Smiley
Activity: 20
October 08, 2017, 08:33:57 AM
Coinbase is my 1st option as it is straightforward to use, specially with a phone, and they have very good costs when purchasing bitcoins.Xapo has enormous costs, was making use of it at initial for faucets, but not utilizing it anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: