Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 81. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
October 11, 2017, 12:32:05 AM
I use coinomi app as my bit coin wallet and myetherwallet for ethers.
Activity: 62
October 11, 2017, 12:26:39 AM
I am using coinbase wallet
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 12:19:54 AM
Which one suits you the most?
I'll used cold storage as my wallet, because in tbis offline wallet i really feel that my bitcoin safe. Unlike the online wallet we don't know if that wallet is sure and legit. We not know if its true because its possible that it will have an malware or an virus . and just an site of hacker that greedy to bitcoin and might steal it. I prefer the best wallet for secured of my bitcoin and for my sake too.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 12:09:13 AM
I am using Electrum wallet and Blockchain for my saving , if I want to buy or sell it to my local fiat money I use my country local bitcoin exchanger wallet.
Activity: 239
I know you.
October 10, 2017, 10:35:07 AM
I`m using myetherwallet. I like it. Simple interface, simple in use..i dont have there many tokens, so i dont know enything about security.
It supports many ETHERbased tokens and you always can add new.
This wallet is pretty good for beginners specially!
Activity: 84
October 10, 2017, 10:21:17 AM
For me since I'm from the Philippines I'm using coins.ph mostly of my withdrawals and blockchain wallet when I buy bitcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 09:56:31 AM
For now my ink uses wallet exchange and uses wallet offline to store my btc assets. exchange I use for money disbursement
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
October 10, 2017, 09:56:15 AM
I used bitcoin core as wallet it's the best wallet for bitcoin, but it's offline wallet but no matter it's offline or online the primarilly it's safe for market i use vip.bitcoin.co.id for change btc to my local currency.

I havent use that bitcoin core. How is the experience in using it? I am trying to look for another one. I am just using electrum now and is user friendly but of course we want back ups right? So I am thinking of something new. I hope you could enlighten me about the program.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 09:53:46 AM
I use blockchain because i trust it. I am also using a good trusted altcoin wallet. Like Coinpot i collect my altcoins there. I don't download wallets, because they can have a wallet stealer in them.

So if you have a wallet stored locally they could easily steal it. Thats why most of the people use online wallet.
Activity: 27
October 10, 2017, 09:40:01 AM
Blockchain.details is my preferred wallet, but the dilemma of transaction costs and delayed confirmations manufactured me adjust wallets. I am at present making use of a bitcoin wallet deal with on poloniex.com to store bitcoin
What? Really?
Why would anyone store their Bitcoins in exchanges that too with poloniex. If you day trade then it may be helpful but if you are holding Bitcoins then please get that out of poloniex and move to any safer wallets which provide you private keys.
Yes like the blockchain wallet, i am using blockchain wallet wich gives you private keys and i never had any problem with it. I even think that blockchain will be the most trusted wallet in the future because a lot of people are already using it and i haven't seen any problem with it yet.
Activity: 34
October 10, 2017, 09:35:26 AM
I'm using greenwallet mostly. i know i should use a hard wallet from security standpoint, but i like to hold them in my smartphone as i can carry them to anywhare.
Activity: 210
October 10, 2017, 09:27:04 AM
I used bitcoin core as wallet it's the best wallet for bitcoin, but it's offline wallet but no matter it's offline or online the primarilly it's safe for market i use vip.bitcoin.co.id for change btc to my local currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 10, 2017, 09:07:19 AM
Which one suits you the most?
For me as I live in the Philippines, the most trusted and easy to withdraw wallets for bitcoin is coins.ph. There in coins.ph, we can easily buy and sell bitcoins, when we talk about withdrawal, there, is very easy to withdraw bitcoins you just place an order for cash out and in a few hours you can get your cash through an ATM machine.
Activity: 406
October 10, 2017, 08:51:50 AM
I use myetherwallet for my token. And coins.ph for bitcoin. I use this because this were used by majority of bitcoiner here in the philippines.
Activity: 14
October 10, 2017, 06:33:36 AM
Im Using Etherwallet . AS i really know its the only trusted bitcoin Btc wallet  in my country pakistan.Its really simple and easy.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
October 10, 2017, 05:05:50 AM
I'm using waveswallet.io as my online wallet, because it is easy to use and understand.
For offline wallet, I'm using electrum, because it is the most secure wallet I've ever know.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
October 10, 2017, 04:55:09 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

same here but I use myetherwallet then transfer it to my coins.ph wallet account, I find it handy to have a local app here in the Philippines that offer us conversion of bitcoins in a simple manner and also allows us to pay bills etc through its app.
Activity: 30
October 10, 2017, 04:41:09 AM
using myetherwallet.

not bad ..
Activity: 23
October 10, 2017, 04:35:07 AM
I use coins.ph. It is one of the most used listed here in the philippines.
Activity: 175
October 09, 2017, 01:27:44 PM
I used blockchian wallet, it's my favoruite wallet.
Blockchian wallet servies is the best
I have no problem in it.
Pages:
Jump to: