Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 78. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 03:05:39 AM
Use coinomi so you can have your bitcoin and bitcoin money in one particular wallet in addition you can also store your altcoin.All in one coinomi wallet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
October 13, 2017, 02:24:32 AM
Previously, I used the purse blockchain.info. But i thing it is unsafe. I will use a hardware wallet and i am looking for a good one. Probably i'll buy ledger nano.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 02:12:35 AM
I use coinbase and blockchain wallets. But i most used coinbase wallet. Because coinbase wallet is more secure wallet than other wallets. Coinbase wallet also easy to use. Any people use coinbase wallet without facing a problem. Because its features and design is so good. Blockchain is also a good wallet for holding bitcoin. But I most like to use coinbase wallet. There are many wallets in website. But all wallets are not secure. So I highly recommend you to use a secure and safe wallet for holding bitcoin.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 01:59:48 AM
I use blockchain for my wallet. i love to use the wallet
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 13, 2017, 01:37:10 AM
I only used coins.ph wallet because this is the only wallet that i have.. Because i am a newbie, i have no idea to other wallet.

I have two wallets that are MyEtherWallet.com and Waves Wallet. I use MyEtherWallet.com more often than Waves because my bounty campaign is always requested ETH wallet address.
Activity: 51
October 12, 2017, 10:27:15 PM
I use vip.bitcoin.co.id, and myetherwallet.com, all people i know suggest that wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
October 12, 2017, 10:00:49 PM
Im using this Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

It store my bitcoin and my altcoins all in one small device which i can carry in my pocket anywhere and anytime. So I feel safe that my coins are all safe. It has a PIN for protection and a hidden wallet and a second PIN for additional protection.

The best part is that is is so cheap in price but the best of its kind.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 12, 2017, 05:51:54 PM
I use local wallet and blockchain wallet, for Ethereum - MEW.  I think its very simple and i can use it everywhere.
Activity: 84
" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁
October 12, 2017, 05:49:28 PM
i use two bitcoin wallet blockchain and coins.ph. I have great confidence in blockchain so here all my bitcoin currency is placed. while coins.ph I use it if I need to withdraw some philippine money.
Activity: 4
October 12, 2017, 05:26:06 PM
I am using coinph because it is the one I've already known to use in Bitcoin here in the Philippines.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
October 12, 2017, 04:51:10 PM
Which one suits you the most?
I am only using online wallets but I am thinking of getting a hardware one.
I currently use myetherwallet for storing ERC20 tokens, again I use blockchain.info for storing bitcoin since its secure in my opinion. I was able to activate 2FA which makes it extra secure.
Generally, two-factor authentication is very helpful in protecting your funds. That's just me wondering how you can activate this function on myetherwallet. It seems to me that it is with such opportunities that you can be safe and feel at ease.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 04:40:26 PM
I use electrum and have done after being recommended by more senior members havent had any problems so far.
Although it is good use Desktop wallet what are as more safe, but to me i personally using 3 online wallets and the reason is that i usually do not have big amount of bitcoin so i do not too much worry about my online wallet, in fact online wallets are too much easy to use, therefor i try my best to use online wallets.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 04:34:28 PM
i use web wallet like blockchain and ussually i use local wallet.its very easy because web wallet can use anytime and anywherebut for more safety you can add 2fa to safe your bitcoin
Activity: 20
October 12, 2017, 04:32:27 PM
I use electrum and have done after being recommended by more senior members havent had any problems so far.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 12, 2017, 04:31:11 PM

I use different wallets because some campaigns require different wallets. I have ethereum wallet for ethereum based coins, waves wallets for coins that use waves platform, and my main wallet is coins.ph for my bitcoin. Most Filipinos use coins.ph because it's the best wallet here in our country.
Activity: 112
October 12, 2017, 04:13:10 PM
I use Blockchain for Bitcoin and myetherwallet for Ethereum, and I also store coins on exchanges)

That's not a wise choice. At least you store your bitcoins in many different places. If I were you, I would keep Bitcoin on exchange only if it was used for later trading. If you want to store it for a long time then you should consider a paper wallet. It doesn't cost you anything and it's more reliable than depending on someone else.
Activity: 21
October 12, 2017, 03:45:17 PM
I'm a big fan of Exodus myself and ExodusEden. So many coins in one place!
I also use myetherwallet.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
October 12, 2017, 03:30:52 PM
I use Blockchain for Bitcoin and myetherwallet for Ethereum, and I also store coins on exchanges)
Activity: 7
October 12, 2017, 03:15:57 PM
i am use electrum wallet.beacuase I am interested for electrum wallet use only..
Activity: 7
October 12, 2017, 03:06:10 PM
i am electrum wallet use agree.i something knowledge it is a best wallet.so there are many people join the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: