Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 84. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
October 06, 2017, 11:27:13 AM
coinbase for eth; bitfinex for iot and jaxx for else
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
October 06, 2017, 05:26:06 AM
I'm using our local exchange wallet called Coins.ph, though it only accepts Bitcoin but can you use it to pay bills, cash in/out, buy load, convert, and check Bitcoin Prices.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 05:03:24 AM
i use blockchain wallet for online use and hardware wallet like trezor to store my bitcoins
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
October 06, 2017, 04:45:43 AM
My wallet now is coinbase because for me safe and easy to manage also friendly and largest bitcoin exchange.
Activity: 546
October 06, 2017, 04:42:20 AM
Try not to use those online web wallets. You never own those wallets because you're missing the private keys of those wallets. You have the risk of losing your bitcoins and other coins.

I'm simply using private key wallets.
Well, I know that but as what I had said, I just use it for storing only small amounts of my btc's, bigger than that goes directly to my electrum wallet. For around three years of using those web wallets, so far so good nothing anomalies happened.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 06, 2017, 04:33:13 AM
Online wallets are easy and safe because using hardware wallets,there is highly risk of loosing your coins if damaged.
I often travel outside my home land so i prefer to use blockchain,xapo,coinbase which i can use from my smart phone browser.
I can also export private keys within mysmart phone browser.
If you are very careful in using hardware wallets then you don't have anything to worry about because they are durable and they can lost longer if you will take care for them and they are also the safest wallet that i know because they are an offline wallet which helps you to avoid the hackers online and you can also recover your coins because they have backups so you don't need to worry if your hardware wallet got broken or if its stolen.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 03:30:50 AM
What I use is coin.ph because coin.ph is based in my country in the Philippines and is safe to use especially in moneychangers.
Activity: 196
October 06, 2017, 03:17:43 AM
I'm use only blockchain and coinbase.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
October 06, 2017, 03:12:59 AM
Well, I do use electrum as my Main wallet. It was advised by my friends as they said Electrum offers a much safer wallet than any others since I have total control in it and It can't be easily penetrated by outside factors they said. They also advise me to use Coins.ph wallet so that I could convert my coins into our currency and for ETH I use myetherwallet to get an ETH address. To sum up, I'm using to two Bitcoin wallets and one ETH wallet.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
October 06, 2017, 03:05:21 AM
My friend told me about ether wallet.. She said its good.. But i dont kn0w that i never been used ether wallet because i am only a newbidm here.

I would suggest you to use coinbase wallet it is really secure and user-friendly at the same time because I used to have block chain and if you lose the code which yiu will receive at the time of creating wallet it's almost impossible to recover the account once you forgot the password unless you still use same device but coinbase can be easily recovered without compromising on security.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 06, 2017, 02:51:17 AM
The main wallet to store Bitcoins for me - it Blockchain. He is a very convenient and reliable.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 02:32:02 AM
Thank you! I have never heard about local wallets. Good theme!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 06, 2017, 02:25:26 AM
My friend told me about ether wallet.. She said its good.. But i dont kn0w that i never been used ether wallet because i am only a newbidm here.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
October 06, 2017, 02:20:06 AM
Online wallets are easy and safe because using hardware wallets,there is highly risk of loosing your coins if damaged.
I often travel outside my home land so i prefer to use blockchain,xapo,coinbase which i can use from my smart phone browser.
I can also export private keys within mysmart phone browser.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 06, 2017, 02:09:08 AM
From the start, I have been using Coins.ph for this is the one recommended here in the Philippines. I am also curious in the different wallets that I am seeing here. But for ke, I a, happy with coins.ph interface. Very easy to use and convenient too!
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
October 06, 2017, 02:06:47 AM
The only one i have used so far is blockchain wallet but am looking forward to change it in the near future.
why do you want to change it?
I think Blockchain is a very safe and easy to use wallet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 02:03:44 AM
I use coins.ph wallet now. It is good and the application is convenient to use. Coins.ph has also varieties of services not just for bitcoins.

Do you use coins.ph to store your bitcoin because if you do I think that is not safe not unless you only have little amount of btc. I use coins.ph to convert my bitcoin to fiat only but not storing my btc there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
October 06, 2017, 02:00:45 AM
I use coins.ph wallet now. It is good and the application is convenient to use. Coins.ph has also varieties of services not just for bitcoins.
Activity: 462
October 06, 2017, 01:58:52 AM
Here in the Philippines, the most talked about and used wallet is Coins.ph. i like the way it is created because ot served as you electronic cashier. With Coins.ph, you can send prepaid load from your wallet to your mobile phone, store bitcoins, transfer cash to bitcoins via 7-11 stores and also ypu can pay your bills on utilities using the app. It is so easy and also convenient because from every transaction, you'll get I think a 10%rebate.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
October 06, 2017, 01:55:35 AM
Which one suits you the most?
I do know much about it but blockchain wallet sound good so I use it.
Pages:
Jump to: