Pages:
Author

Topic: What we've learnt today. - page 2. (Read 84580 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 250
November 06, 2016, 03:02:14 AM
Canada has decided to create its cryptocurrency. Judging from the data that were provided during the presentation, in the course of the experiment used the funds provided by banks. They have been converted into a sort of digital currency, which can be used both as a means of payment, and be converted back into cash. It begins the era of digital currency.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
November 06, 2016, 02:29:24 AM
i learn how to teach a kid to save a money and not spend all of it
hope this will bring a good thing to his future

Yeah many parents really should do this.

Too many kids grow up just wasting their money on things that lose value and end up being broke adults
It is very hard to teach a child to save. Children are always sure that they are obliged to give money to parents because it is their duty. So you need to find the right approach to the child was able to understand everything.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2016, 06:51:07 AM

Yeah many parents really should do this.

Too many kids grow up just wasting their money on things that lose value and end up being broke adults
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 27, 2016, 02:58:36 PM
I've learnt that if a person is awarded ~$1.5M USD to build a forum, he never has to mention Bitcoin on his Twitter account:

site:https://twitter.com/wangbus bitcoin.
vip
October 23, 2016, 02:46:36 PM
I've been waiting for 108 years for the Cubs to again win the World Series. They are ONLY 4 wins away from fulfilling my dreams.

Speaking of 108: http://www.harrycarays.com/2016/09/magic-number-108/
Activity: 263
October 23, 2016, 11:05:28 AM
The latest news from the bitcoin. I learned that the project Bitcoin Unlimited attracts attention as mining blocks that support Bitcoin Core, may soon fall below 80%. This event served as a signal that the Bitcoin network can fan out, dividing the supporters of a direct increase in the limiting size of the block and the followers of alternative scaling methods - SegWit and Lightning Network.
Activity: 270
October 23, 2016, 10:38:22 AM
You have to use stop loss with your trading.
In the next few years, production is really over, and then the prices on bitcoin have to jump sharply. Let's get it or not. Although convincing forecasts.
Do not be naive. The full price for the Bitcoin no one to pay no one will. The fact that even if the end cryptocurrency mining, the amount of it is difficult to calculate since not actually collect 100% since some portion will be lost anyway.
Activity: 314
October 23, 2016, 10:04:08 AM
You have to use stop loss with your trading.
In the next few years, production is really over, and then the prices on bitcoin have to jump sharply. Let's get it or not. Although convincing forecasts.
Activity: 247
October 23, 2016, 09:40:41 AM
The statement was nothing for or against either one and it was attached to a thread about the parity issue, which has the potential to really blow a newbies mind.  They chewed him up and down for mentioning ETC.  We all know that there are thick bands of brothers around here and every body has a favorite new coin that they push, but those ETH guys can be pretty intense, lesson learned for him.
All that is not done, it is done the better. So if the person to explain or show that science has to be equal to the benefit.
Activity: 265
October 23, 2016, 09:17:03 AM
Attempts to make the modular telephone or smartphone often undertaken in recent years. In early September, Google announced that it would stop work on this project. Looks promising not the case.
On the topic, many manufacturers of electronics and IT - companies thinking how to implement this idea. But perhaps there is not yet possible to implement or is not a suitable idea for the present time.
It originally was a bad idea, because a person like the most when he in one gadget many opportunities, even if he does not use a half.
Activity: 246
October 23, 2016, 08:47:30 AM
To save money on the child, it is simply less to give him pocket money, and the child himself has to decide how it will make that enough for what he wants.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 23, 2016, 03:46:19 AM
Activity: 233
October 23, 2016, 02:56:31 AM
Attempts to make the modular telephone or smartphone often undertaken in recent years. In early September, Google announced that it would stop work on this project. Looks promising not the case.
On the topic, many manufacturers of electronics and IT - companies thinking how to implement this idea. But perhaps there is not yet possible to implement or is not a suitable idea for the present time.
Activity: 239
October 23, 2016, 02:41:41 AM
Activity: 240
October 23, 2016, 02:17:51 AM
Our medicine is making great strides in its field. For example in the United States carried out a unique operation to separate Siamese twins, conjoined heads. This is a great achievement.
Activity: 256
October 23, 2016, 01:53:46 AM
I read a lot of flight plans and the colonization of Mars, but it was Venus, not Mars, could become a favorite place of residence of cosmic wanderers future.
I doubt very much, because Venus no suitable environment for living. There is acid rain and temperatures that could melt lead.
Activity: 223
October 23, 2016, 01:30:17 AM
I read a lot of flight plans and the colonization of Mars, but it was Venus, not Mars, could become a favorite place of residence of cosmic wanderers future.
Activity: 256
October 19, 2016, 11:45:37 AM
Today I learned that LocalBitcoins Service introduced the first portable bitkoynomat. We are keeping up with the times.
Activity: 223
October 19, 2016, 11:15:49 AM
Today, I read the information and I learned that hackers Shadow Brokers could not sell the NSA files, and rely on crowdfunding for 10 000 BTC. This many not expecting but still the deal happen, and how the market will react is not known.
vip
October 18, 2016, 08:29:43 PM
I'm the first to pen puregrainsofgold on this forum. (not a plug, hence not linked)

Please do your due diligence.
Pages:
Jump to: