Pages:
Author

Topic: What we've learnt today. - page 4. (Read 84580 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 101
October 08, 2016, 05:16:09 PM
I've learnt to never, ever masturbate when you're in the process of passing a kidney stone. Luckily, I found enough BENGAY® to rub all over my dick and balls to ease the pain. Should be kickin' in any sec .....  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Weirdest thing i've read on this thread. Thanks for the info tho Grin

What took longer to ease was the BENGAY® that somehow got deep into my asshole while I was applying it to my dick and balls. Oh, and I forgot to mention the tad bit of BENGAY® that got on my tongue when I was trying to get a beard hair outta my mouth.

You did, what?  Shocked
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 08, 2016, 03:19:26 AM
what i've learn today is how to be a good person to other person, how to be honest person in many difficult situation around us, how to make money for the limit time and in the hard situations, how to be a good trader in cryptocurrency. so many thing i've learn today and for future and i hope i can learn step by step.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 08, 2016, 02:28:07 AM
I learnt that webmoney has a bitcoin purse - WMX.

Today I understand, do not provoke women, their surface like a gentle lamb, but inside he lived is a ferocious beast.

You have made a very good observation there Grin
Activity: 238
October 07, 2016, 03:59:48 PM
Banks are going to discuss at the conference blokcheyn, enter into a consortium for its study and testing, but no one takes the initiative to apply blokcheyn in key processes.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 07, 2016, 12:54:40 PM
I've learnt to never, ever masturbate when you're in the process of passing a kidney stone. Luckily, I found enough BENGAY® to rub all over my dick and balls to ease the pain. Should be kickin' in any sec .....  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Hahaha it makes me laugh but even it is a serious matter as well and thanks for providing the information and your experience with us here.
Now we all know not to masterbate ever in that situation if we are in the process of passing a kidney stone.New and nice information. Tongue

What if you have a feeling that the stone is too far back to make a difference, or you want to help it along for that last mile?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 07, 2016, 08:29:26 AM
Today I understand, do not provoke women, their surface like a gentle lamb, but inside he lived is a ferocious beast.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 07, 2016, 08:17:53 AM
Hahaha it makes me laugh but even it is a serious matter as well and thanks for providing the information and your experience with us here.
Now we all know not to masterbate ever in that situation if we are in the process of passing a kidney stone.New and nice information. Tongue
vip
October 07, 2016, 03:21:55 AM

What took longer to ease was the BENGAY® that somehow got deep into my asshole while I was applying it to my dick and balls. Oh, and I forgot to mention the tad bit of BENGAY® that got on my tongue when I was trying to get a beard hair outta my mouth.
Activity: 344
October 07, 2016, 12:12:31 AM
Today I learned that Amy Schumer has had sex with 28 different guys.
Activity: 344
October 07, 2016, 12:09:26 AM
I've learned that Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory is actually married to a guy in real life.

That's really, really old news. I was just shocked that he was in his 30s.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 06, 2016, 09:30:33 PM
I've learned that the police takes internet scam much seriouser than years before.
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
October 06, 2016, 08:34:09 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 06, 2016, 02:46:12 PM
That nano machines won the nobel prize in chemistry.
vip
October 06, 2016, 02:47:28 AM
Activity: 285
October 05, 2016, 08:43:48 PM
Today I learned how to write a simple python program.

Code:
n1, n2 = input('Enter 2 numbers: ').split()

n1 = int(n1)
n2 = int(n2)
sum = n1 + n2

print("{} + {} = {}".format(n1, n2, sum))

The thought makes me slither. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wU-mSfpVUY

What do you mean the thought? You mean that the code is annoying to figure out?

Dude, you just started coding and already you're showing signs of being a coder way too long. Python = snake = slither = humor, or is it "{} = {} = {} = {}"?

Today I learned that 1 out of 5,000 women are born without a vagina opening.

Do they still have mouths? If so, I'm in.

Ohhhhhhh yeah, Python is a snake.
vip
October 05, 2016, 08:38:31 PM
Today I learned how to write a simple python program.

Code:
n1, n2 = input('Enter 2 numbers: ').split()

n1 = int(n1)
n2 = int(n2)
sum = n1 + n2

print("{} + {} = {}".format(n1, n2, sum))

The thought makes me slither. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wU-mSfpVUY

What do you mean the thought? You mean that the code is annoying to figure out?

Dude, you just started coding and already you're showing signs of being a coder way too long. Python = snake = slither = humor, or is it "{} = {} = {} = {}"?

Do they still have mouths? If so, I'm in.
Activity: 471
October 05, 2016, 08:07:11 PM
This is what is hermaphrodite. But the authorities there must be something they have. Why is it then the woman.

I wasn't talking about hermaphrodites, I was talking about girls who are born with the vagina opening closed or almost completely closed. Everything else is fine, they have overies, they get periods, etc.
Activity: 284
October 05, 2016, 07:26:17 PM
This is what is hermaphrodite. But the authorities there must be something they have. Why is it then the woman.
Activity: 284
October 05, 2016, 07:22:56 PM
Soon, the space will be available for the citizens of the globe. The Chinese company is building a space plane, which will be able to raise on board immediately to twenty space tourists.
Activity: 471
October 05, 2016, 12:40:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: