Pages:
Author

Topic: What we've learnt today. - page 3. (Read 84580 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
October 16, 2016, 11:08:52 AM
You have to use stop loss with your trading.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
October 16, 2016, 10:43:44 AM
I thought it pays to be nice to people but after passing through some drama today I have learnt that it doesn't pay to be Nice to people  Undecided
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
October 16, 2016, 08:56:49 AM
I've learnt that in Internet you can found a lot of personal informacion about people, like cell phone numbers, where they live, where they work, Who are their friends, etc. I mean everyone who wants to know anything about you can do it if they have money. And that's scary  Undecided
It is only in the two cases. Or the man himself on social networks showed their data or the data laid out without the permission of the owner of the attacker.

It called cyber hacking. Many hackers use different method in hacking someone only I know is phishing in which you are getting the full info of your account once you login your account into the phish site which is easy to open yiur account. Its either they your info then hack or get all your earnings only.
And if I go to the internet with only your phone, it means a limited amount of information can be obtained from it. Although it is probably still applies only to those whose fate and life want to control.
Nowadays, everyone is at risk, and it happens that one is hiding something or something dear to him, and from the loss of the information and getting it into the wrong hands, no one is immune.
Activity: 314
October 16, 2016, 08:00:41 AM
The bad news for future lunar colonists. This dusty, airless space cobbles, still subjected to the incessant bombardment of various space objects. According to new research, our natural satellite is experiencing a massive bombardment of small space objects a hundred times more than we thought.
For flights to the moon will not be relevant. There is information that the rich people are going on a mission to Mars to arrange a settlement there. I think this planet is more suitable for life than the moon.
Activity: 314
October 16, 2016, 07:54:04 AM
I've learnt that in Internet you can found a lot of personal informacion about people, like cell phone numbers, where they live, where they work, Who are their friends, etc. I mean everyone who wants to know anything about you can do it if they have money. And that's scary  Undecided
It is only in the two cases. Or the man himself on social networks showed their data or the data laid out without the permission of the owner of the attacker.

It called cyber hacking. Many hackers use different method in hacking someone only I know is phishing in which you are getting the full info of your account once you login your account into the phish site which is easy to open yiur account. Its either they your info then hack or get all your earnings only.
And if I go to the internet with only your phone, it means a limited amount of information can be obtained from it. Although it is probably still applies only to those whose fate and life want to control.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
October 16, 2016, 07:33:43 AM

Activity: 247
October 16, 2016, 07:00:33 AM
Activity: 247
October 16, 2016, 06:57:29 AM
The bad news for future lunar colonists. This dusty, airless space cobbles, still subjected to the incessant bombardment of various space objects. According to new research, our natural satellite is experiencing a massive bombardment of small space objects a hundred times more than we thought.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 15, 2016, 03:03:46 AM
The statement was nothing for or against either one and it was attached to a thread about the parity issue, which has the potential to really blow a newbies mind.  They chewed him up and down for mentioning ETC.  We all know that there are thick bands of brothers around here and every body has a favorite new coin that they push, but those ETH guys can be pretty intense, lesson learned for him.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 15, 2016, 03:02:03 AM
People are just too damned serious on a personal basis about some Cryptos.  A friend of mine posted a few days back on the Etherium subreddit about how newbies would be confused coming in by the entire Etherium history/layout.  He very briefly threw out there the ETC to ETH and other issues that occurred not too long ago and mentioned that someone new would be confused as to the simple things, like which to pick ETC or ETH.
Activity: 201
Merit: 194
October 12, 2016, 04:26:50 PM
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 10, 2016, 04:00:27 AM
what I've learnt today is we can't believe in someone 99%. we can believe in him/her only 50%, no more than that
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 09, 2016, 11:09:27 PM

This post stands, for it's on-topic, but your subsequent two post have been reported to the mods.

That said, I portray myself to be God's gift to goats unless, that is, crptoarch can pull some post off this forum depicting my portrayal a falsehood.
Activity: 160
October 09, 2016, 10:18:15 PM
oh snap. ahha.
You just notice that now.
congratulations on that. haha Grin
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 09, 2016, 09:48:33 PM
i've learn today about for anything we want, sometimes its need a time to happen and we actually need to be patient when we realize that the process is on the way and while the process is finished, we can doing any good thing for our life. its simple for me, but its hard to do, so i need to be patient in future.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 09, 2016, 09:41:08 PM
Activity: 344
October 09, 2016, 05:06:56 PM
I learned that human urine can attract rats. So flush your toilets guys.
Activity: 160
October 09, 2016, 02:23:45 PM
That Donald Trump is a hypocrite because he likes to treat women as he blamed all Mexicans as being the same way. Undecided
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 09, 2016, 02:16:55 PM
I've learnt that if you're a virtuous God Blesser, you, too, can lie your motherfuckin' ass off: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1639635
Activity: 344
October 08, 2016, 05:35:49 PM
I learned that I always have to make sure to eat something, because no eating, water, headaches are intolerable. https://headachemd.net/types-of-headaches/hunger-headaches/
Pages:
Jump to: