Pages:
Author

Topic: What we've learnt today. - page 6. (Read 84580 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
September 19, 2016, 09:12:30 AM
I learned how to cook a delicious potato pancakes. And for the first time I am riding on a motorcycle. On the passenger seat. Grin
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
September 18, 2016, 11:31:17 PM
A couple weeks ago I witnessed a blue jay (the bird) pick an acorn from an oak tree then went to a wider limb to roost on so to place the acorn beneath its claw so to peek at it like a woodpecker to get at the nut, discarding the husk. A few minutes later, the same or another blue jay landed not too far from me and surveyed the ground, then he walked over to an acorn, picked it up, then flew to a limb above me and ate at it in the same fashion as described previously.

Today, while looking out my window, I witnessed a blue jay with a good-sized acorn in its beak. I watched it in hopes of seeing it eat at it like described above. That fucker disappointed me in that regard, but what he really did with the acorn surprised the hell outta me. He (was a male - I know the difference due to its feather colors) found a soft spot in the ground, scratched out a hole (if you could call it that), placed the acorn in it, scratched dirt over it, stumped on it, then covered that up by scratching a couple leafs over the dirt, then flew away.

Conclusion: Blue jays and squirrels are the same creature.
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
September 18, 2016, 11:28:44 PM
I learned commercial music festivals are not really worth it any more. Went to Future Music yesterday and just could not get into it, no matter how hard I tried. The muppet factor was high in the crowd and most of the sets were just droning and repetitive. Bit of a waste of $175.

Might go to Blazing Swan in the Western Australian wheatbelt late next month, it's like a local Burning Man festival.

That commercial music festivals are not really worth it any more. Went to Future Music yesterday and just could not get into it, no matter how hard I tried. The muppet factor was high in the crowd and most of the sets were just droning and repetitive. Bit of a waste of $175.

Might go to Blazing Swan in the Western Australian wheatbelt late next month, it's like a local Burning Man festival.

That commercial music festivals are not really worth it any more. Went to Future Music yesterday and just could not get into it, no matter how hard I tried. The muppet factor was high in the crowd and most of the sets were just droning and repetitive. Bit of a waste of $175.

I've learnt that there's some funny shit goin' on.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ban4na-57457

Where they done one right after the other. Perhaps parodying each other?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
September 18, 2016, 08:21:48 PM
I've learned that Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory is actually married to a guy in real life.

Yes, he is gay.

------

Well... I learn today that I am really jealous.
Activity: 895
September 18, 2016, 11:55:09 AM
That sometimes I like bigger spreads
vip
September 18, 2016, 12:16:44 AM
I learned commercial music festivals are not really worth it any more. Went to Future Music yesterday and just could not get into it, no matter how hard I tried. The muppet factor was high in the crowd and most of the sets were just droning and repetitive. Bit of a waste of $175.

I've learnt that there's some funny shit goin' on.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ban4na-57457

Activity: 196
September 17, 2016, 10:47:54 PM

vip
September 17, 2016, 10:24:57 PM

ANY QUESTIONS?
vip
September 17, 2016, 02:29:21 AM
I learned today that hard-work, even if it's through a temporary labour  agency, is better than competing with third world countries as a programmer. I don't mind working at temporary labour jobs as a construction worker if it means I will be paid the same as a person living in India as a programmer. I'm strong and can move things around.

"I'm strong and programmed to move shit around."
Activity: 274
September 17, 2016, 12:36:06 AM
In Resident Evil 7 will be playing on the PlayStation 4 Pro in 4K. The developers have promised that the Resident Evil 7: Biohazard will be much worse than all the previous games.
Activity: 313
September 16, 2016, 11:28:35 PM
I learned today that hard-work, even if it's through a temporary labour  agency, is better than competing with third world countries as a programmer. I don't mind working at temporary labour jobs as a construction worker if it means I will be paid the same as a person living in India as a programmer. I'm strong and can move things around.

I want to be a programmer. How much is the pay? And do they really prefer someone in a foreign country to do the work?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 16, 2016, 10:10:25 PM
September 16, 2016, 09:48:45 PM
I learned that there's a chance that Hilary Clinton is dead. But I think it's more likely that she has a body double.

Okay, I'm convinced. Now, about that flat Earth theory.

I try to be open minded about it. Not passionate. But if she was really sick with so much at stake, why not.
vip
September 16, 2016, 09:36:06 PM
I learned that there's a chance that Hilary Clinton is dead. But I think it's more likely that she has a body double.

Okay, I'm convinced. Now, about that flat Earth theory.
September 16, 2016, 07:30:27 PM
Activity: 301
September 16, 2016, 05:58:20 PM
Snowden called to seal the camera on the laptop patch. He therefore advised to secure their personal data on the Internet. Also, be sure to install anti-virus software, and ad-blocking software and do not use the same password for multiple websites to all the others are not affected at breaking one of the accounts.
Activity: 187
September 16, 2016, 02:47:14 PM
Apple launched a user survey, which aims to find out whether a 3.5mm audio jack, they need a headphone in your laptop, as well as a number of other ports, such as a slot for SD memory cards. The question reads as follows: "Have you ever used the headphone jack on your MacBook Pro with Retina display?"
Activity: 314
September 15, 2016, 06:20:29 PM
The heavenly body is located in the very young planetary nebula Ramp, located in the constellation Ara. Research Associates found that currently SAO 244567 began transformed by entering into a process of evolution. Astronomers have focused on the fact that they are not the first year watching the changes taking place with the celestial bodies of the constellation Ara.
Activity: 262
September 15, 2016, 02:44:57 PM
the Trojan uses the operating system vulnerabilities to obtain root permissions and is able to upload additional malicious device modules and programmes.
This game itself is like a virus. People seemed to have become zombies with your device. Recently, I faced with the virus, which infects the phone software. The shocking thing I can tell you. With difficulty escaped. Be careful.
Activity: 256
September 15, 2016, 12:46:08 PM
The new virus is attacking players Pokemon Go virus Victims, as experts of company proposals may become more than 500 thousand. users who downloaded the application.  At the moment there is information about infections more than 6 thousand. devices, mostly in India, Indonesia and Russia.  the Trojan uses the operating system vulnerabilities to obtain root permissions and is able to upload additional malicious device modules and programmes.
Pages:
Jump to: