Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be our new world currency? - page 16. (Read 18043 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
June 22, 2016, 02:13:14 PM
the dollar would remain the currency of the world, but maybe someday it will be replaced, and which have the potential to replace it I guess is the euro, because he has a greater value
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 22, 2016, 10:30:05 AM
There will not come a new currency because there are to many people interested into the bitcoin right now. and that will mean that when you are introducing a new currency no one will be able to invest into that one because they allready into the bitcoin of course.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 22, 2016, 10:28:59 AM
There are always one currency on top of all but i dont think we can have only one currency. as we all know dollar and euro are the most used global currencies. while bitcoin is growing and became important as well, maybe in the future its worth can be as fiat.
Activity: 465
June 22, 2016, 09:35:22 AM
i dont think there are allot of peopel interested into a new currency because the bitcoin is not known by many people yet and it is quiet new so when you ask if there is coming a new cryptocurrencie i dont think that would happen
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
June 22, 2016, 09:24:48 AM
I never think that the world is just going to have one only currency, there are so many currencies on the world and I do not think that some countries would agree with having just one currency in the world.

yeah i agree with you, as we know the journey and the dollar has become a favorite currency of various countries, but until now could not replace the dollar all the existing currency. As with bitcoin, bitcoin will not be the only currency in the world, although it can beat the value of the dollar. thank you

Yeah one bitcoin could one day be worth more than a dollar. 

Yeah because all things are currency, there will never only be one. 

Activity: 420
June 22, 2016, 08:00:08 AM

I think the euro, the dollar or the Bitcoin can become world currencies.
Since the dollar already has this title, if the United States economy is destabilized, it may be changed, what propels another currency globally.
yeah every time lag global currency will always be replaced. because life is like a wheel. and will always spinning. bitcoin will have time to become a global currency I'm sure it
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
June 22, 2016, 07:37:25 AM

I think the euro, the dollar or the Bitcoin can become world currencies.
Since the dollar already has this title, if the United States economy is destabilized, it may be changed, what propels another currency globally.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 22, 2016, 07:11:40 AM
I never think that the world is just going to have one only currency, there are so many currencies on the world and I do not think that some countries would agree with having just one currency in the world.

yeah i agree with you, as we know the journey and the dollar has become a favorite currency of various countries, but until now could not replace the dollar all the existing currency. As with bitcoin, bitcoin will not be the only currency in the world, although it can beat the value of the dollar. thank you

Well it could be.
In the past we had gold coins which were universal (they still are btw), but suppose some kind of disaster overcomes humanity, then we will get back in time.
if not i do see 1 major digital currency being accepted all over the world. This would be a currency used next to their local currency.

And that currency could/should be bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
June 22, 2016, 07:11:06 AM

being accepted by a couple of places in the world is a lot different that bein accepted as a global or world currency.
i don't think we can ever see such a thing that can be accepted and be used all over the world and with the same value. and it doesn't matter if it is USD or bitcoin they can't conquer the world.
Activity: 322
June 22, 2016, 06:53:42 AM

Activity: 476
June 22, 2016, 03:39:14 AM
Activity: 406
April 21, 2016, 01:00:02 PM
Maybe bitcoin can be our new world currency, because there are many people who already use bitcoin now. So i think Bitcoin can be the 'next' Dollar, maybe someday it happen.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 21, 2016, 12:56:10 PM
I feel that the US dollar will remain the currency of the world, I think it was the best. US Dollar is very well made in the role of prices in the world, but it also has always done, so I guess it's better to stay this way

It will stay the main currency of the world for as long as fiat currencies exist. Nothing can change that. Everything in the world is tied to the dollar. Nothing comes even close to that.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
April 21, 2016, 12:54:48 PM
The government can't accept bitcoin because they can't control it. We will never see bitcoin as main currency, but it can became a great alternative hedging currency.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 21, 2016, 12:43:12 PM
I feel that the US dollar will remain the currency of the world, I think it was the best. US Dollar is very well made in the role of prices in the world, but it also has always done, so I guess it's better to stay this way
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MERCATOX
April 21, 2016, 12:19:08 PM

I do think a "world currency" is a hard thing.  Its not easy to get entire world to accept a form of currency.
[/quote]

With the way things are going, a one world currency is around the corner. BTC has a long way to go, USD is still the major player, so it seems it will be the world currency.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
August 07, 2015, 02:04:15 AM
IMO, it's a battle between USD and btc but I still choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is our future
Activity: 742
August 03, 2015, 01:39:55 PM
this is the result for the What will be our new world currency?
17 people already choosen US Dollar for another 30+ years and 17 people already  bitcoin
But
there are 2 people has already choosen Zimbabwe dollar
do you believe in that Zimbabwe dollar will be our new world currency?
Activity: 714
August 03, 2015, 01:21:32 PM
USD of course! I wish if it was bitcoin but it won't simply happen  Wink

yes, as long as fiats exist, dollar will seem to lead its position as the best fiat currency in the world, because dollar is too powerful simply because of the relations of the country and the strength in its economy. In a situation when dollar fails, I think other fiat currencies would try to replace it. And when things don't work out for fiat altogether, I think that's when bitcoin has a chance at world currency.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2015, 01:05:10 PM
I voted for Bitcoin, because I will believe in Bitcoin! Bitcoin is the best currency in the world! Smiley
If we measure the usefulness of a currency by the number of people who would potentially accept it, I think Bitcoin is already more useful than most small currencies of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: