Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be our new world currency? - page 17. (Read 18043 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 03, 2015, 12:28:39 PM
But not must be forgotten that the fiat money in the wrong money can do even the worst for anyone. There can be printed money not only when they needed but even when don't needed. In that situation it will be big inflation of the nationally currency and the crisis goes badly. There are to many examples in the our world. For example the money of Zimbabwe which produce money like childs print their pictures. In this cases the money is on the hands of the irresponsible people that must go in jail.
You have using this wrong thing for your lifetime. We should never blame fiat, because it just a currency or payment tool. The disadvantage of fiat is government get full control on it. So the value of fiat depends on how government manage it for its economy.

What are you talking about? You mean that is me or the guard of the central bank which print money? This is what you have understand for what I have wrote? You are in big trouble mate. Control yourself.... Who had blame the fiat money?
Wow sorry dude, seems I have misunderstood your opinion, I though you said money is a worse thing for everyone.

not to mention that us dollar cannot be a a true global currency like bitcoin, because it isn't accepted everywhere, and you need t pay a high fee to exchange to the current fiat in those countries that do not accept it

bitcoin on the other hand can be accepted by everyone and it is the only currency that can be used as a global currency, no fiat can compare to this
Well atleast most world people know US Dollar, and in otherwise just 20% of them who know about bitcoin imo. Sooner or later, if people aware bitcoin, then no doubt it will be accepted by everyone. Its a challenge for government to face this reality.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
August 03, 2015, 08:58:55 AM
I think bitcon would be perfect as a world currency. I think it would be a bad idea if some government or entity tried to force one on us but a decentralized one like bitcoin that is adopted naturally would be awesome.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
August 03, 2015, 08:01:14 AM
USD of course! I wish if it was bitcoin but it won't simply happen  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
August 03, 2015, 07:52:00 AM
I believe that Bitcoin stands a chance to become the new world currency. The US Dollar continues to depreciate in value and the American economy is in turmoil. Considering that the blockchain was created to help solve this economic crisis, if and when the dollar completely collapses, those who have any of their assets in Bitcoin will be in better financial shape than those who dismissed it as a sham.

not to mention that us dollar cannot be a a true global currency like bitcoin, because it isn't accepted everywhere, and you need t pay a high fee to exchange to the current fiat in those countries that do not accept it

bitcoin on the other hand can be accepted by everyone and it is the only currency that can be used as a global currency, no fiat can compare to this
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
August 02, 2015, 04:26:19 PM
Interesting thread and question.

Bitcoin goes against centralized banks, which most people have been conditioned to trust at the moment.  So until the people demand decentralization, which will require the average person to have decent awareness of the monetary system, it won't happen.  I think the likelihood of that happening is also very low.

I think it will be a good alternative currency, but likely not the global currency.

As for which fiat currency will win...really not sure.  It will be interesting to see how the decline of the USD plays out...it will really shake up the whole world, so I think it will remain the global currency supported by limitless debt and an ignorant population.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
August 02, 2015, 04:20:58 PM
I believe that Bitcoin stands a chance to become the new world currency. The US Dollar continues to depreciate in value and the American economy is in turmoil. Considering that the blockchain was created to help solve this economic crisis, if and when the dollar completely collapses, those who have any of their assets in Bitcoin will be in better financial shape than those who dismissed it as a sham.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 02, 2015, 02:20:19 PM
But not must be forgotten that the fiat money in the wrong money can do even the worst for anyone. There can be printed money not only when they needed but even when don't needed. In that situation it will be big inflation of the nationally currency and the crisis goes badly. There are to many examples in the our world. For example the money of Zimbabwe which produce money like childs print their pictures. In this cases the money is on the hands of the irresponsible people that must go in jail.
You have using this wrong thing for your lifetime. We should never blame fiat, because it just a currency or payment tool. The disadvantage of fiat is government get full control on it. So the value of fiat depends on how government manage it for its economy.

What are you talking about? You mean that is me or the guard of the central bank which print money? This is what you have understand for what I have wrote? You are in big trouble mate. Control yourself.... Who had blame the fiat money?
legendary
August 02, 2015, 01:43:42 PM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 02, 2015, 07:32:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2015, 07:27:16 AM
Not to be rude,
but I think its nearly impossible for
bitcoin to be the world currency.

Can you please tell us why do you think this? You don't believe in Bitcoin, am I right? You just wrote that Bitcoin won't do it, but you didn't write why, so there's no reason for it :/ You should help us to improving it at all!

I can try to explain why bitcoin cannot be world currencies. I believe in bitcoin. I even love bitcoin. But bitcoin is to rigid money. Don't leave space for maneuvering. And the economy is to complex and need to many intervention. So if there will be a crisis the economy need more money in circulation than usually. Bitcoin cannot do this because the amount in circulation is fixed and augmented every ten minutes with 25 bitcoin (for now because after a year even little). While the fiat money can be printed how much needed to combat the bad situation and to help the economy to go out from the crises.
Activity: 350
August 02, 2015, 12:34:56 AM

I firmly believe that new world currency would be USD as it is the most powerful currency and cannot just disappear with the existence of bitcoins. USD have maximum users and have faith in it and surely they would not trust any crypto in compare to USD.

First of all, the very existence of a world currency is unhealthy and not required, I don't even think its necessary. If you are referring global currency as world currency, then yes USD is the current global currency. It is the currency people trust in foreign trade and exchange too. The reason being very simple, its because of ease and adoption people have invested in it from years. Currencies are just like languages, there are many. People speak English because of mass adoption and ease, the very reason why Dollar is chosen over other currencies.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
August 01, 2015, 08:22:12 PM
Bitcoin should be our new world currency. It's far more valuable than other cryptos including fiat (1 BTC = $285) while as it is a decentralized and global currency for anyone to use. Another thing that Bitcoin does is to prevent inflation unlike fiat of course. Just my opinion  Grin

That is true, but bitcoin to replace any major currency doesn't seem possible looking at the present price fluctuations in bitcoin.

I firmly believe that new world currency would be USD as it is the most powerful currency and cannot just disappear with the existence of bitcoins. USD have maximum users and have faith in it and surely they would not trust any crypto in compare to USD.
Activity: 560
July 31, 2015, 06:43:03 PM
Richard Russell – A New World Currency Is On The Way But Here Is The Biggest Surprise

As the world continues to digest breaking news out of Greece and Ukraine, the Godfather of newsletter writers, 90-year old Richard Russell, warned that a new world currency is on the way but he also covered what will be the biggest surprise about this new currency.  Russell also described how this will impact the entire world, including major markets.

Richard Russell:  “On Friday the Dow closed at a new record high. But today it appeared that the market was consolidating its gains. There are two ways to operate in a bull market. When we're early in a bull market, dividends are higher and stocks are relatively cheap, we can take a large position on the thesis that losses are limited

read more: http://kingworldnews.com/richard-russell-new-world-currency-way-biggest-surprise/
July 31, 2015, 06:37:53 PM
Not a question of support or not the Government but rather its management, all of them a way to divert funds that would improve school, health, roads, necessary goods for the population. No doubt that most questions the Government and its spending until part of it, in this situation the critiques only decreases in order to avoid political conflicts at work.
legendary
July 31, 2015, 08:24:34 AM
Impressive there are more people think BTC will be the default money rather than USD.

This is the bitcoin forum alright!

Still i do not think dollar will be replaced. Why? Because even now we measure the value of btc's by dollars. This will never change.
Well I never find any fiat forum  Grin 
There are many other fiats beside USD, like GBP and EUR.

Well at that time governments werent a bunch of greedy politicians, they really gave their best to their people and their country. Now, government always take profit from any activity in society.
When i borned who hasnt money to pay exchanges things without the taxes.... what changed from past to the curent?Politicians steal our money ,and declare war to others,inteasd they worry with who has nothing to survive how much do you think they spend in army ,and how much they get to their pockets?
Then do you think I support government? But actually most people say they hate government, hate taxes, and anything related to the government. But I guess they will forget that if they have worked in the government sector.
Activity: 350
July 31, 2015, 07:52:30 AM
Bitcoin should be our new world currency. It's far more valuable than other cryptos including fiat (1 BTC = $285) while as it is a decentralized and global currency for anyone to use. Another thing that Bitcoin does is to prevent inflation unlike fiat of course. Just my opinion  Grin

There are a lot of things which 'should be'. Sadly, things do not work that way. Fiat isn't disappearing out of thin air, euro will die out in this coming decade or two (probably). Otherwise, I can only imagine a world where both fiat and crypto currency co exist. Both compete with each other and there are arguments about replacements and mass adoptions but both stick around eventually assuming crypto is mass adopted.
July 30, 2015, 04:47:44 PM
US dollar is going to die in 10 years.
Euro will die as well.
Bitcoin will replace them.
And in 20 years local countries currencies will be gone.
What a delusional thing, bitcoin can be global currency by world people, but cant be replace fiat. If there is no fiat, then government cant get any tax from people. Thats why some government still ban bitcoin, because they think it can make big impact to economy of their country.

they cant tax all transactions of bitcoins for sure,but would be good to be back some years where you buy potatoes with carrot and rice, corn those time will return there are some places people doing those again
Well at that time governments werent a bunch of greedy politicians, they really gave their best to their people and their country. Now, government always take profit from any activity in society.
When i borned who hasnt money to pay exchanges things without the taxes.... what changed from past to the curent?Politicians steal our money ,and declare war to others,inteasd they worry with who has nothing to survive how much do you think they spend in army ,and how much they get to their pockets?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 30, 2015, 10:39:21 AM
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
July 30, 2015, 10:36:02 AM
Impressive there are more people think BTC will be the default money rather than USD.

This is the bitcoin forum alright!

Still i do not think dollar will be replaced. Why? Because even now we measure the value of btc's by dollars. This will never change.
Activity: 294
July 30, 2015, 09:35:09 AM
I think dollar is still the number one
But doesn't mean bitcoin can't, I hope in next 5 years bitcoin can be new world currency, especially in my country.
Pages:
Jump to: