Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be our new world currency? - page 18. (Read 18043 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
July 30, 2015, 06:54:16 AM
Not to be rude,
but I think its nearly impossible for
bitcoin to be the world currency.

Can you please tell us why do you think this? You don't believe in Bitcoin, am I right? You just wrote that Bitcoin won't do it, but you didn't write why, so there's no reason for it :/ You should help us to improving it at all!

I believe in Bitcoin, I have Bitcoins.
I just observe that Dollar is so strong.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 30, 2015, 03:41:43 AM
US dollar is going to die in 10 years.
Euro will die as well.
Bitcoin will replace them.
And in 20 years local countries currencies will be gone.

Bitcoin is not backed by military so it's not going to be a world reserve currency.

how do you know, bitcoin is backed by people money, there isn't any single category that cannot support it

there is possibility of what he is saying, the problem is more related to the time frame, 20 years are not enough for the collapsing of the whole fiat system...
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
July 29, 2015, 06:43:50 PM
Euro will die as well.

you are living in a fantasy world. wake up! what you say doesn't make sense. the only thing that makes a little bit sense is that the euro might stop existing. bitcoin won't replace any major currency.

That's true, bitcoin can never replace any major currency, and when it comes to currency, I think USD is the king, no other currency can replace it, Bitcoin can never be a primary currency, its gonna be secondary choice for sure, no doubt it would be a mode of payment but not a primary currency.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
July 29, 2015, 05:53:58 PM
Euro will die as well.

you are living in a fantasy world. wake up! what you say doesn't make sense. the only thing that makes a little bit sense is that the euro might stop existing. bitcoin won't replace any major currency.
Activity: 560
July 29, 2015, 05:48:16 PM
Euro will die as well.
What a delusional thing, bitcoin can be global currency by world people, but cant be replace fiat. If there is no fiat, then government cant get any tax from people. Thats why some government still ban bitcoin, because they think it can make big impact to economy of their country.

they cant tax all transactions of bitcoins for sure,but would be good to be back some years where you buy potatoes with carrot and rice, corn those time will return there are some places people doing those again
Activity: 616
July 29, 2015, 02:25:13 PM
Euro will die as well.

Bitcoin is not backed by military so it's not going to be a world reserve currency.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2015, 12:00:00 PM
I can't make my mind between US Dollar and Chinese yuan. The chinese people have a great economy, they never sleep they work all the time. It can be the next currency we will all use.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 29, 2015, 11:01:23 AM
Euro will die as well.
What a delusional thing, bitcoin can be global currency by world people, but cant be replace fiat. If there is no fiat, then government cant get any tax from people. Thats why some government still ban bitcoin, because they think it can make big impact to economy of their country.
Activity: 546
LOL what you looking at?
July 29, 2015, 06:22:23 AM
Euro will die as well.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
July 29, 2015, 04:10:53 AM
US Dollar will be global currency until next dozen years, no doubt about it. US wont let other currencies like EUR or GBP overtaking USD, even for a cryptocurrency like bitcoin. I think we dont need make bitcoin to world currency, its enough to us if all governments just legalize it, so we can use it freely. Just let fiat to be a government tool, we have bitcoin as our own currency.
legendary
Activity: 1232
July 28, 2015, 01:36:51 PM
US dollar for another 30 years.
But why is the Zimbabwean dollar there? Just for laughs?  Grin
Activity: 742
July 27, 2015, 01:56:32 PM
Because iam a big fan of bitcoin iam going with bitcoin,actually iam not sure that would be happen
but i still convinenced my self that bitcoin will be our new currency
i still believe:)
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
July 27, 2015, 01:27:49 PM
I don't know about the poll but I strongly feel that Bitcoin can not be the currency of our new world.
Activity: 121
July 26, 2015, 12:12:05 PM
I have no idea if it will be Bitcoin or a competitor, but one day, a crypto will be the world reserve currency, and that day is in fact fast approaching.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
July 26, 2015, 10:23:23 AM
I don't think there will be one currency, so this is my prognostic. US dollar will have its share as this was the leading currency in the last 50 years. Chinese Yuan is emerging and will take a share from dollar. And the third is of course, Bitcoin! Smiley No jokes aside I would be happy if Bitcoin accounts for 10% of currency reserves in the next 10 years. This would be huge success!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
July 25, 2015, 01:49:13 PM
Wow, A small country in this list. Guess we don't only rock in multinatonals, internet, soccer  etc.
Boom selecta!

But let's be honest. It will be the YUAN and then after 20 years or so a crypto currency, perhaps BTC..

If the Yuan is the world's reserve currency for only 20 years, then it will be the shortest reign ever.
I think Bitcoin will be successful before that. There will be a transition from USD to BTC and the yuan won't be able to get a foot in.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 24, 2015, 10:13:28 PM
It seems like a lot of people here are overlooking the primary reason each of the currencies in that graph were the reserve: global military hegemony. Barring WW3, it's not readily apparent to me how any currency aside from the dollar could be held in reserve, being that the US Millitary Industrial Complex is larger and more advanced than all other nations respective MIC's combined. This is more or less, one of the primary reasons it's so huge.

I can certainly see how bitcoin can become the defacto currency for exchange online, but I don't see how it would ever fly as a reserve currency, being that governments can't exercise much meaningful control over it, which is part of it's allure.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
July 24, 2015, 05:20:11 PM
Wow, A small country in this list. Guess we don't only rock in multinatonals, internet, soccer  etc.
Boom selecta!

But let's be honest. It will be the YUAN and then after 20 years or so a crypto currency, perhaps BTC..
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 24, 2015, 07:49:00 AM
i want it to be bitcoin of course, but something is telling me that we remain with fiat and especially the king usd for a very long time, but in the end it does not matter much, it matter what you will use as a currency

i think China Yuan will replace the USD place Smiley
China is big market Roll Eyes

after their last stocks crash i'm not sure if they will be able to surpass usd, they are a merely pump&dump, usd is still holding strong despite everything else that happened with the crisis

also many do not trust chinese
Pages:
Jump to: