Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only? - page 30. (Read 19496 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
From my perspective, if there is a only one currency then it it would be a great situation for middle class people, there would be less discrimination occurred, international business and trade would be simple and easy, if one currency would be accepted at everywhere then globalization could be realistic...
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
there will be a huge chaos . Job loss and all will happen because major country like USA and Europe try to outsource the work for less price . which is gonna effect in job loss.
Activity: 168
What will happen is that maybe a little bit of trouble has to be adjusted to the new currency. And it took longer to replace with one currency.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Maybe our first thoughts  be "it will be more easy to transfer and trade money" but there are some things that we should think before.Every country has different economy.There are people in third world countries who are get by less of 1$ when the average American's daily expenses is $140.The same house costs much more or much less in a different country.This means that if we will use one currency only will have uneven distribution for the same things.For example Greece have joined european union and use euro insted of drachma(national currency) since 2002.Nowdays the cost of products have increased and maybe this is a factor of financial crisis.

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
   No one can say what will happen! With implementing one global currency governments will need to change current economies, the best example for this is EU. Controversial topic indeed, benefits include rise in trade activities and a reduction in transaction costs, countries no longer need to exchange currencies when doing business with each other, tourists can go freely. Big but comes here just 17 countries in all EU adopted euro, there couple problematic states with big debts, we have BrExit. Is one currency a good thing or bad? I believe that this debate will last many more years into the future

Britain has never been a part of the Eurozone

It means that they have maintained their own currency, the British pound, even if they were a part of the United Europe. And it now seems like they are not going to leave the EU for real. Regarding the Euro itself, the problems that Europe faces today are not due to its common currency. Countries that make up the EU are too different in almost every aspect of society. If Greece kept their own currency, they would likely have already devalued it, thus basically writing off all of the government debts. Obviously, the German workers are not going to pay for the Greek layabouts, hence the debts which are impossible to liquidate via currency devaluation
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   No one can say what will happen! With implementing one global currency governments will need to change current economies, the best example for this is EU. Controversial topic indeed, benefits include rise in trade activities and a reduction in transaction costs, countries no longer need to exchange currencies when doing business with each other, tourists can go freely. Big but comes here just 17 countries in all EU adopted euro, there couple problematic states with big debts, we have BrExit. Is one currency a good thing or bad? I believe that this debate will last many more years into the future.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
One currency means one world government since it will be a very improbable event that the UN will introduce a currency and the government would obey. If that wkuld be the case, we would be going back to the times when trading is still a thing: rice, wine, gold etc would be the main currency if in case. Gold and silver would also be one of the main currency too

This is not necessarily so

In the past gold had been a universal currency (which you mention yourself), and its value didn't depend on the whimsy of monarchs, emperors, and other authorities. You would take some random gold coins (or just pure gold), bring them to the royal mint, and have legit coins minted from this gold for a small fee. I don't mean to say that gold will make a comeback, I just want to say that a universal currency may still mean different and independent (more or less) governments
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
One currency means one world government since it will be a very improbable event that the UN will introduce a currency and the government would obey. If that wkuld be the case, we would be going back to the times when trading is still a thing: rice, wine, gold etc would be the main currency if in case. Gold and silver would also be one of the main currency too.
yeah just like the old times where the power will be determine by the wealth that we have, if there's only one currency to come i think crypto or digital can be possible as the development is really conquering most of the part of the world and using crypto can be done anywhere with the help of internet.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
This is very hard for all government to use one currency for the whole countries, technically it is impossible so that I think there is no need to make any comment about this from my point of view, there is big difference among their economy some countries are poorest.
I think your words are true, this is not possible can happen because of the many differences between the advantages and disadvantages of the currency of the country respectively. We cannot conclude on the use of a single currency. If this is the case then the whole country will be chaotic just because one economy that is the issue of currency. discussion of this topic will make it difficult for all Governments since small differences in currency values in every State.
Not only for governments but also for the same technique behind each currency, all his abilities would soon be exceeded, None system would support such a huge transaction load at that scale so that question can not be answered because it is not feasible to perform.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
This is very hard for all government to use one currency for the whole countries, technically it is impossible so that I think there is no need to make any comment about this from my point of view, there is big difference among their economy some countries are poorest.
I think your words are true, this is not possible can happen because of the many differences between the advantages and disadvantages of the currency of the country respectively. We cannot conclude on the use of a single currency. If this is the case then the whole country will be chaotic just because one economy that is the issue of currency. discussion of this topic will make it difficult for all Governments since small differences in currency values in every State.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
This might not happen or even impossible to think of, if this were to occur then there will be no reason for forex trading to even exist. Every country has different rules and regulations their economics could have conflict with each other and might throw chaos to any country has more of this currency cause there is a chance that some countries might overthrow others in terms in economics, that is if we are going to use fiat currency the only problem is inflation while if we use bitcoin as the one currency of the world there will no rules of regulations and we will not be controlled by the government.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
One currency means one world government since it will be a very improbable event that the UN will introduce a currency and the government would obey. If that wkuld be the case, we would be going back to the times when trading is still a thing: rice, wine, gold etc would be the main currency if in case. Gold and silver would also be one of the main currency too.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
It depends on what type of currency we are going to use. If we will use cryptocurrency as one currency only then it will end up rising very high because of the demand of all the people around the world and there is no organization or any type of government that will take control of cryptocurrency so it is a good option but the downside is the limited supply while if we will use fiat currency as one currency only then there will be no such thing like pump and it is like the traditional money that we have right now.
I think that is impossible, because if we use only one currency there will be exchange there will be market abnormality because our market system need other currency to apply the demand and supply law so I think the market system will be ruin if that will happen.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
It depends on what type of currency we are going to use. If we will use cryptocurrency as one currency only then it will end up rising very high because of the demand of all the people around the world and there is no organization or any type of government that will take control of cryptocurrency so it is a good option but the downside is the limited supply while if we will use fiat currency as one currency only then there will be no such thing like pump and it is like the traditional money that we have right now.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
Yes they could be affected wether negatively or postively. For postive reason, price of that currency would be more valuable for future which can be used as investment. For negative thing, it could cause people not to spend money since they are thinking that they'll be deficit if they do that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
In my own point of view there will be no problem if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency because if each nation has it's own money maker or central banks it would still be the same, but if all money is from a one country there could be a problem because there will be a big corruption by it's government.
yes i am also expecting that there will be no problem and hope that it will more better the whole world to use a single currency, people will never feel the need to convert their currency to some one else just for the purpose of using it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
In my own point of view there will be no problem if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency because if each nation has it's own money maker or central banks it would still be the same, but if all money is from a one country there could be a problem because there will be a big corruption by it's government.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103

That's an interesting question, but I think it might not end up being all that different. It might help the economies of 3rd world countries, but I have a feeling things would normalize back to the way they are now. The value of the currency would probably just change from region to region. In the US, $2 may buy you a coffee, and in some 3rd world country it may buy you a whole meal.
Activity: 238
It is really impossible for the world to have one legal type of currency because every country have set their own currency because there are states that are really powerful to set a high standard of currency and of course there is always a large competency that is known as global competency. If that would happen, the world will be set into chaos because no other state would just accept that all the countries are just on the same level.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
It seems impossible to realize such a thing. Because the policy of each country is different, its needs are also different among fiat. If something like that happens, the economy of each country will be destroyed. You can imagine each state price of a material 1 with another different while the same nominal value, then there will be losses and resulted in the country looking for alternatives to create their own value of a goods / produce a good. So long over time the value of the currency is abandoned. If making all nations seems impossible because there are significant price differences between countries. As well as the above illustrations.

Of course the price will vary.  For example an apple in the US would cost just $.50 but if it will be shipped in other country let say in Asia it would already cost $1.  But it would be nice I think.  There is no need for cash exchangers and it means no transaction fees either.  I actually love the idea of having one currency in the entire world.
Pages:
Jump to: