Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only? - page 32. (Read 19496 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Globalization is coming. I think one currency and maybe even one language is the future of humanity. Today we have no idea how will it work and will it work at all, but I'm sure it will happen.
Maybe there will be one language in the future and I think it will be English but what's similarity between bitcoin amd what you said? Do you mean that bitcoin will be only one currency? I highly doubt because at first we measure bitcoin's price in $ so usd will be main currency and nearly everything goes like that and rise of usd caused fall of other currencies so it means usd plays main role.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Globalization is coming. I think one currency and maybe even one language is the future of humanity. Today we have no idea how will it work and will it work at all, but I'm sure it will happen.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
If we will treat bitcoin as an example for this kind of question then we can say that it will be a very huge help for bitcoin to goes up very high and breaks a lot of ATH prices and make some more. The power of having one currency only is by the demand that can make things crazier than before like if we will use bitcoin only.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If it's happen,  I think world economy could be better because no more fiat trading. I also think that no more economical crisis in the world. I am sure that time will happen,  probably we only use gold as money like in the past.
Lets take the case of Euro and Greece,hope you know what happens,if a country is in economic trouble you really cannot do much,you have to either support them or just leave them,so it is just not possible even it theories.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
It is impossible to have one currency for all countries. The winner will be the one who controls the currency. Very often to heat up the economy using monetary emission. How can this be achieved if other countries are not profitable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
If we use one currency only, we should have a world government. The word of sovereignty had never emerged in the absence of political units, international organizations and countries.

and of course there not much business available especially for foreign exchange trader.

nothing good or could make world better when we have to use a single currency. let it be like this , bitcoin indeed have considered as global currency but it is doesn't mean other currency should not be used and abandoned right?
One currency system will surely cause a downfall in economy of most of the countries, and only a very few countries will be profited. Because based on the money value different corporates make investment into respective countries. But when everything is same the investment gets dungen in the same country.
Correct the economy of one country is the basis if that country is having good economy and you will see on the currency of its country, that is why for me using one currency is not ideal because we do not determine which country has need to be funded or which country are most powerful economy.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
If we use one currency only, we should have a world government. The word of sovereignty had never emerged in the absence of political units, international organizations and countries.

and of course there not much business available especially for foreign exchange trader.

nothing good or could make world better when we have to use a single currency. let it be like this , bitcoin indeed have considered as global currency but it is doesn't mean other currency should not be used and abandoned right?
One currency system will surely cause a downfall in economy of most of the countries, and only a very few countries will be profited. Because based on the money value different corporates make investment into respective countries. But when everything is same the investment gets dungen in the same country.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy

If it's happen,  I think world economy could be better because no more fiat trading. I also think that no more economical crisis in the world. I am sure that time will happen,  probably we only use gold as money like in the past.
I disagree, we need fiat more than bitcoin and it is better if both will exist. You cannot change the norms in this world as
in the end it is still the government who will win and their decision must be followed to avoid problem.

The main reason of bitcoin not to become the world currency is the circulation limited and the population are high so how do you think that if only bitcoin is a single currency , how will it get circulated among the public and how will it work. Till this all questions are not solved Fiat currency will be ruling it

It is certainly not the main reason

In fact, it is not even a secondary or minor reason (read no reason at all). It doesn't matter how much money there is in the economy since prices will eventually rebalance themselves given the available supply of money tokens. Bitcoin is infinitely divisible, so there will always be enough coins for everyone whatever value or price Bitcoin might have. Bitcoin's major drawback right now is lack of scalability, and this is the major technical reason why it can't replace fiat
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy

I disagree, we need fiat more than bitcoin and it is better if both will exist. You cannot change the norms in this world as
in the end it is still the government who will win and their decision must be followed to avoid problem.

The main reason of bitcoin not to become the world currency is the circulation limited and the population are high so how do you think that if only bitcoin is a single currency , how will it get circulated among the public and how will it work. Till this all questions are not solved Fiat currency will be ruling it
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Maybe that will happen world economy will be destroyed, currency spread is not balanced then inflation in the country that gets the least currency, so it is very important for each country to have its own currency.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

Activity: 477
Merit: 100

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
If we use only one currency around the world it would be very good for a poor country, but it would be very bad for rich countries, because rich countries should share money to stabilize the currency. Such as the euro, rich countries like the UK do not want to use the euro because it would harm the UK
Activity: 504
Merit: 185

I think that in the world today if we where to all agreeable use one currency that it would either be the yen or China would not be too happy. The whole world's debt would have to converted into one and than so would all of the liquid cash so everyone would have to agree on an exchange rate which everyone couldn't.

I think if this happened it would cause bitcoin prices to go up because its decentralized; however, if the whole world adapts bitcoins something would have to be done about the current high network fees

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Well that would mean 1 government, 1 law and lower wages

I don't think it'll happen though to be honest. Now that we have cryptocurrencies, the public can be in control of their own digitalised currencies
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Wages will be lower
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

It will be a one world government and I heard some rumors and reading some conspiracies that will happen very soon. And if you are a traveler you will not experience any single problems with it as you can just use that single currency. If the whole world has only one currency, we will be manipulated easily by those big people in the economy.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
The economy of each country is different if all the countries have only one currency only then there is only a division but not the unity and the absence of cooperation of a nation with other nations so that every country is only competing to be the best country not thinking of the undeveloped country.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
Pages:
Jump to: