Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen in Dec ? - page 3. (Read 2657 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 10:27:19 AM
in December last year, I was not interested in the crypt, but according to the dynamics of this year, I think the growth leaders will be BTC and Eth and few altcoyins. A few will want to invest in risky assets before the Christmas holidays.
I think
BTC - 10000
Еth - 600
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 23, 2017, 10:12:23 AM
By December a large scale growth can be expected to take place with bitcoin as well most of the altcoins that hold good market through the different exchanges available for trading purpose. In specific the price of bitcoin will reach the long expected $10000.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
November 23, 2017, 09:56:11 AM
That is fine, but I would always balance my portfolio having money in BTC and/or ETH besides the coins you specified or other altcoins.

Dividing your portfolio isn't a bad idea because each side will give you good profit when you're going to invest wisely.
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
November 23, 2017, 09:54:42 AM
Looks like December or the last quarter of the year is a hood time for Altcoins because Ethereum and other top coins values are increasing and it's a good start to step in next year will probably more increase than earlier this year.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
November 23, 2017, 09:47:12 AM
neo, golem and bancor will pump, but not at the end of this year. at the end of this year I think all alt will be stable, but bitcoin cash will dump and i'm sure bitcoin will pump again in next month.

I think you are right, the BNT has raised a lot of money and according to the road maps, some big development will be online next year, so as you can see the price is not still below the ico price.
A lot of developments from new ICOs bro! There are some projects that would really give the market a huge push and there is no doubt most of them will really do a great job to make investors happy. However, for GNT and NEO as mentioned, they have really done well, even though BTC run gave them a huge push back, but they are projects that would thrive.

I believe it would be the year of alts, cause a lot of ICOs has been spent in Q2-Q3 2017. So in the Q1 2018, there should start the first results delivery. And a lot of fud of course.

But also I believe BTC will keep on going. Still, it is not quite popular in the world in the everyday life. But the more it is widespread the more it's price is growing
Yeah, and it is a long awaited delivery. Bitcoin's bull run this season has really caused a whole lot of them not to be able to do well. However, by December and early next month if the bull run does not persist, then we should see some of these ICOs having some boost. Nothing is constant and Bitcoin will just have to pause a little bit at some point.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 02:36:57 PM
That is fine, but I would always balance my portfolio having money in BTC and/or ETH besides the coins you specified or other altcoins.
Activity: 462
November 22, 2017, 02:13:30 PM
Few nice pump scheduled on this bittrex pumping group.

https://discord.gg/dHcwD4w

The more we are, the most high will be profit.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
November 22, 2017, 02:10:54 PM
you make prety good decision, but i guess bitcoin cash not good enough, and try to invest in new ico is fine though as long you understand the risk
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 01:58:26 PM
From your list I'm ok with NEO, but I'm not sure about the others. I don't know Bancor or Golem, so I wont talk about those, but are you sure about bitcoin cash? I know you saw that huge rise in price, but that was just a coordinated pump, and now bcash is dropping a lot and will probably continue to be dropping. If you are trying to ride on another pump it's ok, but I don't thin it will happen soon, and you could probably get into the "possible ride", at a better price than the current one.
Activity: 322
November 22, 2017, 01:55:01 PM
in december i guess. no need to try or invest in any new coin. like, those coins which will launching just in december. invest in bitcoin because it will meet its goal like hit 10000 dollar for 1 coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
November 22, 2017, 12:28:58 PM
December is the wildest month of crypto-land. It could turn everything upside down. I invested in BTC about the same time in 2013 and turned out I did the best thing in my financial life. Bitcoin went mad and made me double my earning in a couple of weeks.  It is hard to predict the coming weeks since marketcap  is already too high.
Activity: 140
November 22, 2017, 12:18:35 PM
I think all four would probably drop in december but nonetheless, after some time i see neo becoming valued and hike its price.
Activity: 462
November 22, 2017, 12:17:04 PM
im a fresh noob and happened to come into this game at a weird time , this whole fork business and all got me scratching my head.
I dont know which Alt to even go with

so far I put about 100$ into each on of these

Neo   

Golem   

Bancor   

BitcoinCash

did I dungoof ?

What Alts are you guys going with would anything really even happy by end of the year  ?

PS: feel free to PM me with knowledge because i really dont know what which Alts to get into and Yes I been researching for the last 48h and everything is a mess

you have just mentioned that your a fresh NOOB in crypto but you have the Guts to put 100$ each of 4 coins.how did you learn to choose coins?but that 2 coins you bought is a better choice what i can tell you is HOLD THAT COINS UNTIL next year.then lets talk again after for a better review
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 22, 2017, 12:15:33 PM
You have a nice list of coins out there. But if you really want to make it big then I suggest that go for low cap coins. Visit coin market cap dot com and check alts that have less than 10 mil market caps. These have the potential to do 10x, 20x or even 50x. But these can also tank, so DYOR before buying anything.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
November 22, 2017, 12:09:22 PM
BTC will hit $10,000 if Tether/Bitfinex don't collapse. If BitConnect doesn't collapse as well. And if the SEC doesn't come down harsh on ICOs, but it is unlikely they will be pretty active just before the holidays.
Activity: 47
November 22, 2017, 12:04:31 PM
I hope there will be a fork to pushing the price of Bitcoin to 10000$, because they already canceled the other fork at November.
Activity: 41
November 22, 2017, 12:03:57 PM
Do you think guys ETH beat $500 by the end of the year?

I do hope. And I think 2018 would be much better for Ethereum. A lot of news, a lot of work to do.

And Bitcoin would beat 10k by all means!
Activity: 11
November 22, 2017, 11:54:19 AM
Bitcoin 10,000 or higher, with few dips below 10k. Altcoins will enter a bearish market. Basically a dead month for all except btc
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
November 22, 2017, 11:48:02 AM
ether will top 400$

dash will top 800-1000$

btc wont hit 10k

powr will reach 5$

monero will reach 200$
Activity: 37
November 22, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
I think Neo and BCH will pass BTC. Chinese start active