Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen in Dec ? - page 8. (Read 2657 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 05:34:39 PM
im a fresh noob and happened to come into this game at a weird time , this whole fork business and all got me scratching my head.
I dont know which Alt to even go with

so far I put about 100$ into each on of these

Neo   

Golem   

Bancor   

BitcoinCash

did I dungoof ?

What Alts are you guys going with would anything really even happy by end of the year  ?

PS: feel free to PM me with knowledge because i really dont know what which Alts to get into and Yes I been researching for the last 48h and everything is a mess

You should not buy GOLEM, it is hyped up - look at SONM and IEXEC, both competitors with similar products but much lower price atm. i prefer SONM but this is personal, dyor
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
November 16, 2017, 05:32:08 PM
im a fresh noob and happened to come into this game at a weird time , this whole fork business and all got me scratching my head.

Neo   

Golem   

Bancor   

BitcoinCash

did I dungoof ?

What Alts are you guys going with would anything really even happy by end of the year  ?

PS: feel free to PM me with knowledge because i really dont know what which Alts to get into and Yes I been researching for the last 48h and everything is a mess

NEO was a good investment made by you. Can't tell about the rest. However, instead of investing in GOLEM you should have invested in SONM, it's a real nice project but it's very undervalued. Nevertheless, it's your decision to invest. I hope all your investments give you nice return.
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
November 16, 2017, 05:20:28 PM
From your list I'm ok with NEO, but I'm not sure about the others. I don't know Bancor or Golem, so I wont talk about those, but are you sure about bitcoin cash? I know you saw that huge rise in price, but that was just a coordinated pump, and now bcash is dropping a lot and will probably continue to be dropping. If you are trying to ride on another pump it's ok, but I don't thin it will happen soon, and you could probably get into the "possible ride", at a better price than the current one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 04:58:04 PM
Has anyone noticed that lisk has growth more than 40% in just two days? it is amazing, i was going to buy today because i was expecting to see its price below $6 of each lisk, but it seems that i was late to that party, it is upto ten dollars each lisk and now it is so expensive for me.
I always knew that it was going to be one of the best altcoins of the year, but i did not expected to see it growing just at this moment that a lot of altcoins are going down so fast.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 04:53:02 PM

Neo   

Golem   

Bancor   

BitcoinCash

did I dungoof ?

Golem is a good one. I have thesebtokens on hold for quite some time now. Bitcoincash, oh man! Please do away with it wjhile the price is high. That coin is manipulated by their developers. That coin is gonna go down the drain in an instant.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2017, 01:01:06 PM
The bitcoin Price will surely touch 10000$ till the end of December 2017.
Just focus on price and wait for another drop which will further lead to 10000$.

Do you really believe in this?)) The price of $ 10,000 will certainly be but at the end of this year .. and in the future there will be more, but my opinion is that Bitcoin is the most stupid coin behind which there is no technology ... it's just a brand.
You don't know what you are talking about. And that's what BTrash is preying on with their propaganda, clueless newbies.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 01:00:19 PM
In December BTC may dip, Altcoin will  perform good. NEO, WAVE, STRATIS are good for short term investment investment. This so s good time to invest invest in Altcoin.

I don't think so. Remember what happened before the christmas in 2016. The price started to make a sharp rise in december and this lasted in february 2017. The same pattern may apply again.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2017, 12:59:55 PM

Neo   

Golem   

Bancor   

BitcoinCash

did I dungoof ?

Yes, you did dun goof. BCash is a scam by Chinese Bitmain and Roger Ver.
They don't like the decentralization approach that Bitcoin Core wants to take (because it would ruin their ASIC Boost and reduce profitability for them), so they attacked Core in hopes of making their BCash propaganda seem real.
Stay away from this coin, it's the traditional corrupted world in crypto disguise. Stick out with Core instead.

Second, Golem is already at quite a high price even though it has been severly delayed multiple times.
SONM on the other hand has a better platform planned, better work ethics (they release milestones on time), is very undervalued (still under ICO price) and will release their platform before any other competitor.

Don't care about NEO or Bancor so couldn't tell you anything about those.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 12:54:47 PM
In December BTC may dip, Altcoin will  perform good. NEO, WAVE, STRATIS are good for short term investment investment. This so s good time to invest invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 08:33:01 AM
Nobody except some inside big whales who make or break the rules in crypto can tell for sure that what is not stock for us. These whales can make or break prices in an instant. So this is purely a game of luck. But yeah, as a whole crypto will grow with time.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
November 16, 2017, 07:56:58 AM
one of the main things you need to remember in altcion investment is that you should make sure to sell your coins at some point. for example i see you have started this topic about 5 days ago, and also mention bitcoin cash. if you have bought it that day you should have sold 2 days ago on top when it was 0.4BTC per coin and got out. if you didn't and waited, you have missed the chance to sell and now price is 0.14 and falling.

as for December, i am expecting a big bitcoin rally which means we can see $8-9000 price pretty soon. and when a rise like this happens in bitcoin, you can be sure that altcoins will mostly get dumped.
*** plan accordingly.
Activity: 518
November 16, 2017, 07:55:46 AM
A lots if activities and season in crypto world are predictable because they happen all the time with the same pattern. During the end of the year, there will sell pressure on altcoin and bitcoin alike. You may not make profit on your holdings this year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
November 16, 2017, 07:54:51 AM
It seems to me that bitcoin cash in December, will return to their old positions, I still consider it futile. The miners will have it only for the organization of landfills and pumping money out of bitcoin. I'm not ready to invest in bitcoin cash in the long term. I do not see any alternatives to bitcoin. All altcoins together are unable to provide these opportunities in the long term offered bitcoin.
Activity: 194
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
November 16, 2017, 07:54:41 AM
Bitcoin price will hit 10.000 usd. in this period alt coins will continue to drop. After december you will buy more coins to gain more.
until 10.000 USD i will not buy anymore altcoins inside my portfolio

Yes 10,000$ is very near... Already 7,400$ today even after 5,400$ dip from last week. It's crazy how BTC gain dollar value this year. There is very few corrections. Crazy time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
November 16, 2017, 07:53:30 AM
Bitcoin price will hit 10.000 usd. in this period alt coins will continue to drop. After december you will buy more coins to gain more.
until 10.000 USD i will not buy anymore altcoins inside my portfolio
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 07:52:42 AM
The value of bitcoin will be going to arise.
Activity: 182
November 16, 2017, 07:50:54 AM
I hope in Dec. i earn so many airdrop,signature campaign,bounty i still believe in positive vibrations.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 16, 2017, 07:47:44 AM
neo, golem and bancor will pump, but not at the end of this year. at the end of this year I think all alt will be stable, but bitcoin cash will dump and i'm sure bitcoin will pump again in next month.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 07:43:48 AM
usually in December there are a lot of fraud, you have to be careful
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
November 16, 2017, 07:17:19 AM
looks very high risk like all new icos

most will never become anything other than a black hole for your btc
Pages: