Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen in Dec ? - page 6. (Read 2657 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131
November 17, 2017, 10:34:34 AM
I'm not sure how your thread title relates to your questions.
If you are looking for some general advice than there will be lots of it but be careful in who you choose to believe in.

I saw that you bought some BCH, were you able to sell it off for some profit?
Or did you buy it when it was at an all time high?

I think the BCH scenario should be the first valuable lesson you take away, the market is extremely volatile, expect huge ups and downs.
If you are steady, patient, and have done your research you will be able to weather these extremes.
If you are not, and you give in to the panic or hype, you might find yourself forever buying high then selling low.

This is just my opinion, but rather than wait for BCH to pump again, I would sell it off and just put it into something more reliable.
And the most reliable of them all has always been bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
November 17, 2017, 10:29:34 AM
It is unpredictable. Just hope everything will be good, bitcoin is at 60% so it still affect all the coins, it should be like %25  Smiley
That is a fact! The market is unpredictable and no one surely knows what would really happen by December. However, I believe there is a lot of development coming soon that would give the market a huge boost and most especially Bitcoin may experience some great push. However, altcoin market has been a bit lagging lately due to bitcoin, but nothing lasts forever.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 10:26:20 AM
As everyone said, what'll happend at the end of this year is unpredictible.
Like a hunter you should learn about your coin and move slowly when you think you can catch it !

I'm ok with you on NEO and have some good hope for GOLEM, but as said above, market can be play with 10BTC so maybee you should try keep some investement for Daytrading, i like it more nowadays.

Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
November 17, 2017, 10:23:31 AM
I am mostly in ethereum because they will switch from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake ! So if you have a lot of ETH then you can mine it and get even more ETH ! Sounds great right ?  Grin

So yeah I am pretty bullish on Ethereum  Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
November 17, 2017, 10:16:57 AM
I say this many a time and will repeat again, altcoin investors don't invest in coins with potential but invest mostly in pump. Market is running highly on sentiments. Anyone can pump a coin with 10 BTC and people will jump into it because crypto market has young investors in which most of them know nothing about market or investing. In such a mess finding a long term hodl coin becomes tougher.

Stay in top 10 large cap coins and invest when price is either in dip or is stable. Pumping such large cap coins isn't really easy for everyone leaving whales as happened in BCH recently.

Add ETH, LTC and XRP in your portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 17, 2017, 10:10:31 AM
im a fresh noob and happened to come into this game at a weird time , this whole fork business and all got me scratching my head.
I dont know which Alt to even go with

If you're new, there's far too much to learn if you are going for lots of coins. I would just stick with bitcoin, follow developments and see how and why the price changes. Then maybe look at the top few alts and see how it works for them, particularly how their price changes in response to bitcoin price changes, and also check price performance over a long timeframe and see when it rose and why.
After this you can research a few coins and see what they are trying to do and where they are going, roadmap, team etc. You also need to familiarise yourself with the broad types of coin/token, eg smart contracts (Eth etc), privacy (Monero etc), fast payments (Dash etc), useless money-grabbing forks (bitcoin cash!, etc).

Main advice is don't try to do too much too fast - that's what I did at first, and it's a mistake. Just scale it back a bit and learn slowly. You're fine putting everything in bitcoin until you're more comfortable with the other coins.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 10:06:03 AM
it will drop back to $1k
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
November 17, 2017, 10:01:28 AM
Oh Golem , why do you think golem will be prospective investment? The price is slowly down. I think you'd better invest in minexcoin. Minexcoin is just released the price is now o.oo1 BTC. That is good price. The team optimistic that the price will be 0.0023 , Minexcoin has minexbank. You can also mine minexcoin easily. See the video how to mine minexcoin by PC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
November 17, 2017, 09:59:20 AM
I think bitcoin cash will drop in price before december 2017. Neo and Golem will keep rising. Bancor? I pretty much dislike it and don't know much. You have done okay investment I suppose.
Bancor?I think its development capability is quite good, and you can see that their team's update frequency on github is good, very hard-working team.I think the disadvantage of Bancor is that it's really inflated, it's bad
Bancor maybe a negative example for those who raise too much money during ico and do little work which is far away from matching the money they collect, No matter what you said they done, the market performance will be the only test
Activity: 113
November 17, 2017, 09:55:25 AM
I think bitcoin cash will drop in price before december 2017. Neo and Golem will keep rising. Bancor? I pretty much dislike it and don't know much. You have done okay investment I suppose.
Bancor?I think its development capability is quite good, and you can see that their team's update frequency on github is good, very hard-working team.I think the disadvantage of Bancor is that it's really inflated, it's bad
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 09:54:17 AM
If youve done your research and looked into the developement of these coins than you made a smart investment. Just do your due diligence and invest or put your money into what you think is a smart choice.
But entering 2018 i think will be a start of an amazing year for crypto, alot of big money is coming in and marketcap in this crypto space is soaring. So your getting in at the right time. You should be seeing major price gains with bitcoin and alts.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 17, 2017, 09:49:36 AM
In December BTC may dip, Altcoin will  perform good. NEO, WAVE, STRATIS are good for short term investment investment. This so s good time to invest invest in Altcoin.

I don't think so. Remember what happened before the christmas in 2016. The price started to make a sharp rise in december and this lasted in february 2017. The same pattern may apply again.

It happened last year may or may not happen this year too. Yes it will be a Christmas time do expectations would obviously that the price move upwards . It has reached 7900 $ now and 8k should be able to reach today or tomorrow . Let us see if we can see 10k mark by this Jan .

It has been reached out and talking on the situation that do happen on December month on each year we dont see any price increase but yet theres a correction because people are mostly cashing out because of the holiday season which means most of us do really need money but well it doesnt decrease too much and a possible rally would might happen but no one really knows on what would happen on this year.Even on altcoins if they would have bullish trend.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 09:48:48 AM
Ether will break through 400, and there's a decent chance it will stay up there. At the very least, it will stay above 360. That's my prediction!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 17, 2017, 09:43:51 AM
The bitcoin Price will surely touch 10000$ till the end of December 2017.
Just focus on price and wait for another drop which will further lead to 10000$.

Do you really believe in this?)) The price of $ 10,000 will certainly be but at the end of this year .. and in the future there will be more, but my opinion is that Bitcoin is the most stupid coin behind which there is no technology ... it's just a brand.

Its just a brand however bitcoin has already captured majority of the investors and I don't think it will slow down in the future. Did you see the bitcoin cash attack? They didn't succeed but instead bitcoin is now getting into the $8000 range. Never doubt bitcoin although I have to agree that there are altcoins like ETH that is better than bitcoin. But bitcoin becoming the first crypto to reach this height has its advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
November 17, 2017, 09:43:41 AM
Bitcoin diamond on the way. It seems like this is more promising then others. It has Privacy feature and i hope this will be the best bitcoin fork ever.
Lets do it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 09:39:48 AM
I agree with JK 14 - SONM is far better investment than GOLEM, they are 6 months behind and price is reflecting this - it's a great opportunity to buy, SONM price was a long time below ICO price, from what I heard over a year but I can't voucher for that, I found this project recently and invested in. It's one of this Tokens you can buy on dips and not worry about it, community is very active, you can join Telegram (I recommend it) and check their BitcoinTalk thread.

If you want compare both projects google: GOLEM SONM comparision or visit SONM website.

https://blog.sonm.io/the-definitive-showdown-between-golem-iexec-and-now-it-is-sonm-30daf65870da
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Early Bitcoin investor.
November 17, 2017, 09:29:09 AM
market volatility is high, it is difficult to predict. what will happen on the market,.
 I think that BTC this year will not grow to 10k, will fall. Others grow. o By the end of 2018, they are more or less equal. BTC will be slightly higher than the rest
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Early Bitcoin investor.
November 17, 2017, 09:19:04 AM
I would take a look at Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This property will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value. I really see a lot of potential in this coin both short term and long term and I myself will be investing. They launch 20 November so take a look at their whitepaper!

I doubt that your expectations will be realized
Activity: 112
November 17, 2017, 03:37:42 AM
In December, there will be a number of good projects for ICO, if not missed, then you can get a benefit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 02:39:38 AM
it is hard to predict what will happen in the market,volatily is too high.
but i guess the BTC will continue to grow more upto its target 10k this year.
 so alts will dip more but eventually will recover in the first month of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: