Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen in Dec ? - page 9. (Read 2657 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 06:59:10 AM
the market now very not predictable that in December will be very difficult, concerning BTC didn't become clear at all, thought will fall, and it also hasn't moved almost, violas stand still too...
I have bought Stratis, Centra, Xuc
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 06:43:00 AM
The bitcoin Price will surely touch 10000$ till the end of December 2017.
Just focus on price and wait for another drop which will further lead to 10000$.

Do you really believe in this?)) The price of $ 10,000 will certainly be but at the end of this year .. and in the future there will be more, but my opinion is that Bitcoin is the most stupid coin behind which there is no technology ... it's just a brand.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 06:14:07 AM
the options you listed are quite good picks, but whatever you decide to invest in, make sure you understand what the coin does and what it is about. It might be easy to just pick something to invest, just because you have some money to do so, but it's much more difficult to invest in something that will actually make you wealthy in the long-term. You have to understand how the market works and try to foresee future trends that might change the way people are communicating and living their life right now. In December (year end) we usually see interesting developments due to various reason, some of them being that many projects are starting or are concluded, people are getting bonuses / investing more money in crypto so yeah, there is a lot of demand at that time. Either way make sure you know what you're investing in.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
November 16, 2017, 05:38:18 AM
I think bitcoin cash will drop in price before december 2017. Neo and Golem will keep rising. Bancor? I pretty much dislike it and don't know much. You have done okay investment I suppose.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 05:26:24 AM
The bitcoin Price will surely touch 10000$ till the end of December 2017.
Just focus on price and wait for another drop which will further lead to 10000$.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 04:57:42 AM
I would take a look at Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This property will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value. I really see a lot of potential in this coin both short term and long term and I myself will be investing. They launch 20 November so take a look at their whitepaper!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 03:58:53 AM
im a fresh noob and happened to come into this game at a weird time , this whole fork business and all got me scratching my head.
I dont know which Alt to even go with

so far I put about 100$ into each on of these

Neo   

Golem   

Bancor   

BitcoinCash

did I dungoof ?

What Alts are you guys going with would anything really even happy by end of the year  ?

PS: feel free to PM me with knowledge because i really dont know what which Alts to get into and Yes I been researching for the last 48h and everything is a mess

Pages:
Jump to: