Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 7807 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
July 22, 2018, 03:19:09 PM
I think that it is pretty capable of overcoming fiat currencies and becoming the world currency for all needs.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
July 22, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
As you've mentioned, it has been a tradition for bitcoin to go down real hard whenever it goes up high unexpectedly. Though this kind of events are being normal already, you should just set yourself ready whenever you are feeling that one is so close from happening or you can use the opportunity to buy plenty and hold it up until it rises once again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 22, 2018, 02:01:12 PM
Many have made a lot of loses and it was true. But somehow I believe that it will actually be going back to what was once the highest price of bitcoin ever. Certainly there are so many ups and down with bitcoin values and this becomes almost natural to see bitcoin behaving like this. We need patience and more usage for bitcoin because I really think that is the only way to make more profit in bitcoin while not actually just pumping it such that it appears to be like a bubble.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
The market estimation of bitcoin and all other crypto coins is something which will continue changing later on and that we can't anticipate that that will stay stable. This adjustment in the market estimation of the bitcoin influences the conduct and the execution of the bitcoin yet I don't think with the goal that along these lines, bitcoin must endure much as this is something which is helping the ones who are there in the realm of the bitcoin in profiting.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
July 22, 2018, 01:30:43 PM
Bitcoin has a limited amount, and if demand increases then bitcoin will increase as last year, and in this year many are selling so prices fall. Be patient and hold the bitcoin, bitcoin is the most popular coin and it is more likely to increase. There is hope and don't panic.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
July 22, 2018, 01:11:05 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Bitcoins will grow even more in the future because people are always investing no matter what will happen in the market, this is the reason why cryptocurrency is very profitable.

It will continue to grow in coming years as the btc prices and demand will continue rising and thus it will attract the bitcoin investors to buy more as the return will be much higher than anywhere in the market offering from stock, real estate, gold etc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 03:05:16 AM
Don't worry. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the present time. It has huge value with high acceptability. Although anything is not sure in the cryto world . But I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. The market is saturated. $6,500 is the bottom line for bitcoin this year. We expect at the end of 2018 it will continue with high price. 
I agree. It will be back at the high price which is 20k USD by December same as last year. And also the demand will gets high because more people now are considered bitcoin as a good investments. Although there are some people who don't believed it, still this coin is very useful now.
Activity: 272
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 22, 2018, 02:35:16 AM
I think, bitcoin has some advantages to invest it for example if we invest bitcoin when bitcoin price is down we will get a lot of income when bitcoin price soars.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
July 22, 2018, 01:16:11 AM

my advice is do not despair because those who invest in bitcoin will benefit, they have to be patient until market prices recover. those who invest in bitcoin by the end of 2017 or in January 2018 should be patient as market prices will recover in the next few months.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 01:08:05 AM
Don't worry. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the present time. It has huge value with high acceptability. Although anything is not sure in the cryto world . But I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. The market is saturated. $6,500 is the bottom line for bitcoin this year. We expect at the end of 2018 it will continue with high price. 

I think this year cannot be considered the big dumped of bitcoin currency because the market is now started recovering with the current price now of $7000 USD plus and this will expect to continue going high before this year ends. Popularity and demands of it will dictates this possible outcome to come up.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 12:55:57 AM

Bitcoins will grow even more in the future because people are always investing no matter what will happen in the market, this is the reason why cryptocurrency is very profitable.
I agree with you. There is no chance for bitcoin to decrease in the next 10 years. In the future, I believe that bitcoin will be even stronger than it is right now. More people will realize the strength of bitcoin and start holding it as a kind of investment. Bitcoin will become digital gold in the future. gold will lose its place and bitcoin will replace it
Activity: 28
July 16, 2018, 05:10:53 AM
I think the current price of bitcoin is relatively stable, generally at medium level. If the bitcoin value increases drastically or decreases drastically, it will not be good. In the future, the value of bitcoin will increase, but not increase fast. Good luck.
Activity: 360
July 22, 2018, 12:15:03 AM
Activity: 13
July 21, 2018, 11:42:32 PM
No need to worry about bitcoin, we do not need to panic, it usually goes down and up in the crypto market. Bitcoin will always recover from the slump, it will rise repeatedly and can reach a higher price. Always believe bitcoin if you want to get more profit. Smiley
Activity: 161
July 21, 2018, 10:44:18 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin prices increased dramatically earlier this year. We had to accept that it was a coincidence and we hope it will not happen again. If you look at trends, BTC prices last year were lower than they are now. So I guess BTC is not a bubble as you think. like us, just HOLD it to your coin.come in the fourth quarter you will not regret it. I am sure Bitcoin and all cryptocurrency will become larger and accepted by people in the future, so I do not think there is anything bad about the future of cryptocurrency in the future .
Activity: 38
July 16, 2018, 04:16:13 AM
If you follow the graph of bitcoin value each year, you already know that the flactuation of bitcoin is every time. I can advise to them that they will continue hold you bitcoin and be updated always about the value and I promise that you can return your capital money that you invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
July 21, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

Activity: 378
July 21, 2018, 07:48:49 PM
Bitcoin will become demandable again in the near future because many countries now accepting and adapting the blockchain technology. We should not panic, just stay calm and hodl your bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 21, 2018, 07:20:51 PM
We are all aware of Bitcoin's characteristic to be volatile over time due to the fact thar compare to the regular currency, Bitcoin as a virtual currency was open for sudden changes which is literally have a big chance to come in an unexpected manner because many people can do access on it at different places at specified times which makes sudden changes within its price. We are also aware that Bitcoin have already come into this kind of situation for many times around and it have surpass it successfully which turns out to make it more beneficial for us. We just need to stick into it with our trust and patience and hope that sooner in no time, it will regain from its loss.
Activity: 532
July 21, 2018, 07:16:09 PM
Don't worry too much. Indeed, that bitcoin is struggling nowadays. But I am still very optimistic that bitcoin will overcomenthis struggle. And will rise again on the coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: