Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 7818 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 12:34:09 PM
If I still trust bitcoin that the next few months will experience a significant price increase so traders should still have a high optimistic attitude in the face of current problems without having to panic to immediately sell all its assets because such a decision would only exacerbate the market situation becomes more difficult to progress.
Activity: 434
July 06, 2018, 06:55:18 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Every one of us are extremely inquisitive about it, with reference to what will happen to bitcoin now that everything is going down and there's appear to be no expectation by any stretch of the imagination, however some say it as of now occur previously thus just the same old thing new, yet then we are supposing what will happen now to our coin? it will go to blur and devalue? that we implore won't going to happen gives simply still seek after the market a chance to make a decent condition in the coming days
Activity: 354
July 06, 2018, 06:42:10 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

It is normal that bitcoin decreasing because we know that bitcoin is really not stable so expect it. I think that bitcoin in future will increase again and many paople will be back into it. We can’t deny that bitcoin has a lot of help for each of one that is why most of us hoping for the growth of it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

Bitcoins future will be very bright because there are a lot of people today who are investing in the market so we can expect for the price of bitcoins in the future to increase even more and everyone will be very wealthy.
Activity: 350
July 06, 2018, 06:04:34 AM
I think bitcoin will more than once grow and fall. It takes more time to be sure to gain a foothold in the global economy.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
July 06, 2018, 04:54:13 AM
All of us are really curious about it, as to what will happen to bitcoin now that everything is going down and there's seem to be no hope at all, but some say it it already happen in the past and so nothing new, but then we are thinking what will happen now to our coin? it will be going to fade and devalue?..that we pray will not going to happen lets just still hope for the market make a good condition in the coming days
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 04:52:47 AM
Bitcoin now are still in good situation, but I cannot says how long it is. As of today price of bitcoin are fluctuation stable and possibly increase up or fall down, however whatever happen in bitcoin I cannot remove my investment in this coin. Because if I do that I will lost all the money I spent to invest in this coin, therefore I believe that this coin will recover and reach again the price $20,000 last year. Hoping that it will happen again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 04:51:27 AM
Bitcoin looks like it's heading towards a major crash. If it happens, crypto-millionaires will be hit hardest while governments move to regulate the cryptocurrencybitcoin’s vertiginous price surge a “bubble” is just another bizarre episode in the cryptocurrency’s odd saga. Generally, bubbles are not called as they happen. Like financial Rumpelstiltskins, the moment you dare speak their name, they either have already burst or are very close to doing so.
Activity: 392
July 06, 2018, 04:24:24 AM
when there is good news bitcoin can be very expensive and I think it's normal movement and when bitcoin has bad news so many people panic that makes a lot of people who sell their bitcoin
Activity: 350
July 03, 2018, 01:53:59 AM
The first place, and technology. I believe that bitcoin is a new comment. Cause we have been able. I believe that this is not true but we should have been working in this way. I believe there's a new cryptocurrency that the right now is to invest it in a great. Cause I support cryptocurrency not capitalism,
Activity: 50
June 26, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

Bitcoin is getting more wider and known to be good investment and also resources of money.  Time will come that bitcoin will be number one around the world and it could be an alternative for an actual money.  When the time comes,  life would be more easier because we are now living in a technology where we can get access on the funds easily. 

I think the corresponding bitcoin growth can start in the third or last quarter of this year, just like last year, when it came close to the level of 20 thousand US Dollars. I think we should wait for the expected growth to happen in the coming months.
I think bitcoin is currently in an adjustment period.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
July 03, 2018, 01:42:09 AM

Bitcoin is one of the leading crypto currency that can be operated worldwide. Next do not panic if the price decreases and if this happens, the best thing to do is hold your bitcoin and be patient as the bitcoin price will bounce back and become more expensive. I believe It will happen.
Like it recovered in the past, it will recover this time again and the procedure is like something which is simple. We have seen it recovered in the past after downfalls and this happened because the demand rate increases when the value comes to low state as people want to get benefit of the market and want to collect a lot of coins. Similarly the market will improve in the upcoming days because people want to collect a lot of Bitcoins on the usage of low amount.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 02, 2018, 06:25:29 AM
Bitcoin has no exact value because of the word volatile, anytime it will change but don't panic about this situation just be positive and make a good decision for  your investment.
To avoid worrying too much, you should put an amount of money that you can afford to lose and that will be the best way for you to not give a damn too much about the market's value because you know that even the price will lose a lot then it is not that big deal for you because your risk appetite can handle it easily.
Activity: 156
July 02, 2018, 05:59:18 AM
Bitcoin has no exact value because of the word volatile, anytime it will change but don't panic about this situation just be positive and make a good decision for  your investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
July 02, 2018, 03:15:50 AM
For one things, the price of bitcoin drastically increased early this year. We have to accept that that is a fluke and we hope that it will not happen again. If you look into tge trends, the price of BTC exactly last year is lower that now. So i guess BTC is not a bubble like you think. Like us, just HOLD on to your coins. Come fourth quarter you will not regret it.
Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 03:03:22 AM
What is going to happen with the bitcoin tomorrow or next month the experts in the digital field will have predictions about the direction of future development with these coins, I hope they will increase the price. so fast
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 02:53:27 AM
It is difficult to give advice, and you relying on someone else's opinion can lose their investment. You decide what to do, but you should not rely on the case, and analyze the market, watch the forecasts of analysts and still decide for yourself!  Cool
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
July 02, 2018, 12:59:08 AM
Bitcoin will not become a payment currency as Satoshi wanted. But bitcoin will be considered an analogue of gold and will prevail in the portfolios of both private and institutional investors.
I think bitcoin will rise a lot in the coming future.Bitcoin has been on the top of all the cryptocurrencies from a very long time and will remain on the top because on other altcoin or cryptocurrency has the power to overtake it. We just have to hold on to it. It's not the first time it happened to Bitcoin. Every Year we always see Bitcoin's value goes up and down
Same as you I think in future bitcoin will be much better from now, bitcoin has started to be accepted by a lot of countries who were not accepting it, bitcoin is changing the life, so we don’t need to be worry about bitcoin it will surely be high in future, more people will start using it as source of payments and it will be world famous currency after a few years. So have patience bitcoin is gonna make you earn highest profit, future of bitcoin is bright indeed.
Bitcoin is going good with us as long as our investments are here then it will never leave us alone. The price down falls and fluctuations do not mean that it is going to die but indicates that the demand rate if decreasing and the value also decreases but we have seen some recoveries after down falls and in the past as well so this time it will recover again after some time.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 25, 2018, 11:39:37 PM
now the value of bitcoin is down, but I think a few months the value of bitcoin will go up again
Activity: 180
July 01, 2018, 11:19:44 PM
At the very start bitcoin is changeable in price, and we need to accept the reality that we do not know when the price is up or down. The best thing we can do right now is to keep on investing and hold on to our faith and belief that bitcoin will soon recover.
Pages:
Jump to: