Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 36. (Read 7818 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 02:06:42 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Bitcoin prices may rise or fall unexpectedly over an unpredictable period of time. this is due to its young, new, and sometimes undesirable markets. Yes, investments in bitcoin have a high risk. But, I want to say, do not panic, do not panic when bitcoin prices become as low as it is today. keep your bitcoin on. believe me the bitcoin price will go back up.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 01:46:03 PM
I think due to the influence of the 2018 World Cup. I believe the market will recover in August. And BTC will take a new step.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
June 24, 2018, 01:32:28 PM
Well there are too many speculative movement, so it's impossible to make prediction.
In the meanwhile I'm writing, btc jumped from 5800 to 6300 in some MINUTES!!!!
WTF, this is not investing, this is pure gambling!
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 12:03:15 PM
Bitcoin will not become a payment currency as Satoshi wanted. But bitcoin will be considered an analogue of gold and will prevail in the portfolios of both private and institutional investors.
I think bitcoin will rise a lot in the coming future.Bitcoin has been on the top of all the cryptocurrencies from a very long time and will remain on the top because on other altcoin or cryptocurrency has the power to overtake it. We just have to hold on to it. It's not the first time it happened to Bitcoin. Every Year we always see Bitcoin's value goes up and down
Activity: 294
June 24, 2018, 12:02:32 PM
yes, will be the year of public awareness for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. "This will be the year when every friend and family wants to know how much you have and how to buy it. The topic of Bitcoin will be the coolest conversation, "
I think Bitcoin is onto a more stabilized price point and its not necessarily going down. Even though we can consider it a down fall compared to its peak, Bitcoin is still fairly high and people are still onto Bitcoin. Things are just a matter of time on who will stay to continue Bitcoin or just give it up. I think the Bitcoin market is still healthy and nothing is so worrying
Activity: 238
June 24, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
bitcoin prices are always changing and it is not a new thing if bitcoin prices go down because bitcoin prices will soon rise again and provide an opportunity to get profit and then it will come down again so it becomes an opportunity for us to buy, we must be able to know when is the right time
I worry about loans which hold the potential to turn bad, as per any loan taken to invest in an asset, and the policing of exposure of financial institutions to loans such as these needs to be better regulated to stop it happening. It was ordinary in market to have all over, what's more market was unusual you will can't anticipate its estimation
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 11:54:25 AM
Just consider all your investment as long term, i do think crypto would not always stay like this, there is indeed some grow will coming, maybe not this year or maybe next year or few more weeks. Just believe that you investing on most valuable financial technology and dont be afraid big investors will comming out and make market better.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
June 24, 2018, 11:31:14 AM
Bitcoin as of the moment is struggling. This moment is hard for those people who invest in bitcoin when its value is high. But we need yo believed that bitcoin will grow again. And don't panic.
Activity: 101
June 23, 2018, 07:19:18 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

In my opinion, I have little experience with Bitcoin but I can see Bitcoin's future will be much better than it is now, I think Bitcoin will be the money of the future and some people have already accepted it as the main source of income. So, It is the future technology.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 10:15:12 AM
Don't panic. I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. The market is saturated. $6,500 is the bottom line for bitcoin this year.

As long as we continue to believe in bitcoin, it will grow steadily in 1-2 months.

This ia funny, its like the bitcoin is holding their life too. The fall of bitcoin's price will be the end of the world for them. Don't worry guys, its just the natural state of bitcoin to lose its value, but it will not stay there, it will obviously get back on its feet.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
no one can predict with certainty about the future bitcoin it all depends on the bitcoin users themselves. Of course with the many mining and market demand will be able to improve the bitcoin price slump and can promise a good future down and rising its price drastically raises panic and anxiety of bitcoin investors
Yeah, no one can really predict what would happen to bitcoin. Few years ago, bitcoin was about to fall and left behind in the market but the bitcoin rose up, having positivity and support on bitcoin will be a great idea. As the price of bitcoin decreases, i guess it is the perfect time to buy bitcoins now.
Yes it is difficult to say anything about bitcoin or so sure, we always work on the speculation, the news that we get from market, expert, and other digger who always do study about bitcoin, according to them still bitcoin has too much potential and still chances are that bitcoin will bounce back its price and hopefully be trading above 20000$ very soon.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 08:47:06 AM
That's life we don't know what will happen to us in the next day,just like bitcoin now the past few months bitcoin is very high but now it is very low so we must trust bitcoin for good because i know that bitcoin will recover this coming month.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 24, 2018, 08:11:14 AM
now the bitcoin price is going down very low and it's become a character of bitcoin that has always changed prices, so we do not have to worry about the price down because it will definitely go up again

If you had experience with other markets, like stock market or Forex, you will know that the same things happening there.
Sometimes market going up and sometimes going down.
It's completely  natural, nothing strange about it.
We just have to be patient and wait.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 08:08:44 AM
now the bitcoin price is going down very low and it's become a character of bitcoin that has always changed prices, so we do not have to worry about the price down because it will definitely go up again
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 08:08:17 AM
bitcoin is badly blamed on bad news about bitcoin making bitcoin popularity in some declining countries greatly affected the price drop. Even the Chinese government has passed a law on banning the use of bitcoin of the country with a strong economy like China is very influential on the decline in popularity of bitcoin
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 24, 2018, 08:02:48 AM
no one can predict with certainty about the future bitcoin it all depends on the bitcoin users themselves. Of course with the many mining and market demand will be able to improve the bitcoin price slump and can promise a good future down and rising its price drastically raises panic and anxiety of bitcoin investors
Yeah, no one can really predict what would happen to bitcoin. Few years ago, bitcoin was about to fall and left behind in the market but the bitcoin rose up, having positivity and support on bitcoin will be a great idea. As the price of bitcoin decreases, i guess it is the perfect time to buy bitcoins now.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 07:51:38 AM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
June 24, 2018, 07:30:16 AM
I think (as the most of guys here) that we will go with Bitcoin lower then $6000 and then, at some point, something will happen of the world stage and we will go up!
Yeah and now we're really under $6k and this is below the bottom line some time ago, you know I'm really panic right now, I have to hold or sell? bitcoin really make me scares because the money I keep goes down, I really hope the price can go back up quickly, because I'm already afraid the price will drop more in
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 07:13:33 AM
BTC price will drop below $ 5000. I believe this will happen within the next few days, the BTC price below $ 5000 is the time we buy them in the best, so please be patient waiting for the good price to buy.
Activity: 117
June 21, 2018, 09:45:29 AM
Bitcoin will be better and the price will increase at the end of the year because I think bitcoin always increases its price from year to year.

In my opinion, the exact price of Bitcoin is 7K USD to 8K USD. And, by this time, bitcoin has gradually stabilized at this price. Although I feel sorry for them, who invest in bitcoin when it's 15K USD Plus.
In the future, I expect bitcoin prices to be more stable, and we can see bitcoin at a reasonable price.
I'm not sure about the future; I do not know what will happen in the future with bitcoin. But, bitcoin is not a scam in the Ponzi scheme. We rate the bitcoin by seeing Overwhelmed Prices in December 2017. But it's just a pump, It's not the actual bitcoin price.
Pages:
Jump to: