Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 7818 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 10:17:58 AM
What happens nowadays on the bitcoin a drastic decline of the market but we will see bitcoin how rising bitcoin price we wait for this year's end may happen .. And it will be I wait as long as we still trust bitcoin surely he will recover can exceed the original price
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
Although bitcoin is experiencing a downward trend now I strongly believe it will recover very soon. Bitcoin has a great future and I see it’s value increasing in coming years. I believe a time will come that bitcoin will be accepted worldwide as a means of trade.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
June 26, 2018, 04:51:43 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Yes I think The market is experiencing a healthy correction. Once done, we will have a stronger and more profitable market. Simply hold your coins because I assure you that it will give you a big advantage in the future, believe it.

Yeah best thing about bitcoin is holding so don’t sell your bitcoin at low price buy hold it with patience and don’t forget to spend more at low price so later on in future you will see bitcoin increasing high and high, so I think future of bitcoin is really bright and it will be more than this but our patience is there to support us in any kind of condition so hold it bitcoin is going to have brightest future.

The future of bitcoin seems not bright but since its volatile, so I can't say anything it nobody knows it can pump and dump all we can do is just hold coins and hope for increasing it.
Price is 5,000K which is still high for me. Just work with patients do not use your bitcoin it will be on the moon. We have to support bitcoin by no selling it because when we sell it effect on bitcoins price.
Activity: 26
June 26, 2018, 03:05:24 AM
As what others always say invest only with a price that you are willing to loss and never buy during bull run but in dip time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
June 26, 2018, 03:00:12 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Yes I think The market is experiencing a healthy correction. Once done, we will have a stronger and more profitable market. Simply hold your coins because I assure you that it will give you a big advantage in the future, believe it.

Yeah best thing about bitcoin is holding so don’t sell your bitcoin at low price buy hold it with patience and don’t forget to spend more at low price so later on in future you will see bitcoin increasing high and high, so I think future of bitcoin is really bright and it will be more than this but our patience is there to support us in any kind of condition so hold it bitcoin is going to have brightest future.

Agreed, investing in bitcoin is a long term process, you need to have patience in holding it, selling it in low price will give you nothing, It can only result to property loss or worst you income, most of the time people here overlook the meaning of using bitcoin, most of the people who are in this industry always careful about their decision, profit is not the first important thing in this, Knowledge is the first second is the money.
There are many changing factors which alters the value of Bitcoin and similarly other currencies also changes if demand factor and many other factors alter the value. The current market has dropped more and today the lowest value has been recorded which 5.8k dollar is this year.

We have seen similar situations in the market of Bitcoin last year and right after down falls we saw the highest value of Bitcoin so this time we hope for better value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 02:03:56 AM
What will happen to bitcoin? As what i've observed bitcoin will be better as what it's showing now. I will not generalize the bitcoin but all cryptocurrency will make better as days or months passes.
I also believe that is part of the process but as we notice bitcoin still on dip but I know it will recover and it become profitable again and I hope before year end bitcoin will repeat history or bitcoin surpass our expectations.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 11:18:10 PM
I think bitcoin will rise a lot in the coming future.Bitcoin has been on the top of all the cryptocurrencies from a very long time and will remain on the top because on other altcoin or cryptocurrency has the power to overtake it. We don’t know what will be the next happen on the bitcoin value. As I understand, we should focus on other activities of our life to avoid to depress and others emotional
Activity: 294
June 25, 2018, 11:17:50 PM
Anyone will never know how the future of bitcoin will only be able to predict its development but it will happen we will never know and many people predict it will be good. I think the Bitcoin market is still healthy and nothing is so worrying, the bitcoin price issues that go up and down is a natural thing because there is a lot of bad news and information about bitcoin now
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 25, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

As of now im holding my bitcoin to wait the right time to sell it.  But sometimes i attempt to sell because of my needed and my wants. As what see this is the right time to buy more bitcoin with a low price. As of now bitcoin measured on how long people hold their bitcoin. So wr dont have to be worried about that.
I agree to that this is the best time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very cheap and it is one of the cheapest price for bitcoin this year and if you are just like in the stores seeing what you want and after a few months it is on a huge sale, will you buy it or not? Of course you will buy it because you really want it and that is the same thing goes with bitcoin.
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 09:17:09 PM
Bitcoin invested did increase and decrease.
The increase and decrease cannot be predicted exactly because the value of Bitcoin price is volatile so it can not be determined with certainty.
If when buying Bitcoin then the price down should be arrested first do not sell Bitcoin because there will be the possibility of Bitcoin rise again the price.
I am sure that with advanced Bitcoin technology will recover its price in the future.
Activity: 116
June 25, 2018, 09:00:00 PM
Bitcoin will surely survive in the next years.

How about your opinion?
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
June 25, 2018, 01:16:28 PM
Bitcoin will not become a payment currency as Satoshi wanted. But bitcoin will be considered an analogue of gold and will prevail in the portfolios of both private and institutional investors.
I think bitcoin will rise a lot in the coming future.Bitcoin has been on the top of all the cryptocurrencies from a very long time and will remain on the top because on other altcoin or cryptocurrency has the power to overtake it. We just have to hold on to it. It's not the first time it happened to Bitcoin. Every Year we always see Bitcoin's value goes up and down
Same as you I think in future bitcoin will be much better from now, bitcoin has started to be accepted by a lot of countries who were not accepting it, bitcoin is changing the life, so we don’t need to be worry about bitcoin it will surely be high in future, more people will start using it as source of payments and it will be world famous currency after a few years. So have patience bitcoin is gonna make you earn highest profit, future of bitcoin is bright indeed.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

As of now im holding my bitcoin to wait the right time to sell it.  But sometimes i attempt to sell because of my needed and my wants. As what see this is the right time to buy more bitcoin with a low price. As of now bitcoin measured on how long people hold their bitcoin. So wr dont have to be worried about that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
June 25, 2018, 07:31:54 PM
As we can see in the market right now, it is too painful too watch because most of the coins are dumping, meaning it is a lost of profits, but it is not like you will really lost your profit, unless you sold it because you predicted that it is going to dump even more. We just have to hodl our tokens until the market is in the stable status again. So we must have patient for a huge profits that awaits in the near future and don't try to think about that you were going to make a decision that leads you to do a panic selling. It might be your big loss if you do that. Patience is the key to achieve a fruitful success.
Activity: 182
June 25, 2018, 01:19:46 PM
Everyone should know about Bitcoin before knowing what will happen with Bitcoin.Bitcoin dose not exist in an online cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is sold and purchased online. It is possible to do many things by Bitcoin. Bitcoin is very useful for the development of a country's economic system. Bitcoin online currency is used for the future development of a country because the cost of Bitcoin increases every time.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency so it is obviously a volatile in nature. So fall in its price is not a big agenda. It price ups and down frequently. Smiley In 2017 Bitcoin reaches its highest mark. But in 2018 its price is continuously falls and in resent time its value is less then 6000$. After seeing this many economist consider bitcoin as a bubble. But i think its price will be increase. In resent sometimes ago bitcoin is accepted by many multimillion companies for their business. This things shows that bitcoin price will be increase.  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
June 25, 2018, 07:14:01 AM
Well, currently the bitcoin is being enjoyed by moneymakers. It has been a very useful tool to ask money from people all over the world in just a matter of persuasion.

So what will happen? As long as people are buying it, the money makers would enjoy it, and the ecology will go on.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
June 25, 2018, 05:59:07 AM
I think bitcoin will go away in 4-5 years and others, much more faster ans scaleable coins will take him place.Saddenly btc is standing on one place and no one updating it into blockchain 3.0
It would get updated soon and the replacement of bitcoin by another immature coin is not possible at all. People are really crazy about bitcoin and they are not ready to give its place to any other coin. Bitcoin has provided holders and investors with massive profits in last years. I don’t see any such chances of change of crypto throne in the near years. Bitcoin is going to keep the crown as always.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 03:22:46 PM
If anyone has recently invested in th BTC, they need to b more patient. With the BTC, all things positive are possible. You invested with the mind that you will get more profit. However, there's still more time and a little patience will do you a lot of good. It will interst you to know that the BTC is currently doing better than most stocks. Just be patient and your shine will come
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 02:19:53 PM
bitcoin is on full regulation from government agencies now most of the governments are strict towards cryptocurrencies and hacking issue all these are efforting bitcoin prices in large
Pages:
Jump to: