Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 37. (Read 7818 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 06:53:35 AM
it seems that bitcoin is not much like it or there are many people who try to destroy bitcoin prices by making a lot of negative issues that can make bitcoin prices collapsed.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 09:17:39 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Nothing to worry. The market is undergoing a healthy correction. Once it's done, viola! We will have a stronger and more profitable market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 06:49:45 AM
As usual, bitcoin will always be tested throughout its journey. As we can witness it today, bitcoin has plunged down to 5,000$ mark making it the lowest value it has since it skyrocketed to 20,000$ mark last December. But even with all of these challenges bitcoin has to face, i am still thinking positively that bitcoin will break its silence once again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:24:46 AM
BTC prices are falling sharply, perhaps in the future they will continue to decline so I think not to invest in them now, wait for a better price.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 05:21:54 AM
maybe bitcoin prices will go up drastically if that happens. but if that's going to happen, maybe I'll find it harder to get bitcoin.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 01:36:43 AM
I think as long as people believe in BitCoin. It will grow. Of course, the inevitable rise and fall.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
June 24, 2018, 05:12:21 AM
Too many predictions, and any expert has his own opinion.
Actually, it seems to me that after december bubble now the price is really too low.
Btw, it's the same pattern as in 2014, so... I think it's a good idea to hold.
Activity: 4
June 24, 2018, 05:08:16 AM
It is just going back to normality. What happened late 2017 was not normal in any way. It will drop more and then start rising slowly again.
Activity: 476
June 24, 2018, 01:35:57 AM
it seems that what happens in bitcoin prices is going down because a lot of bad news that attack bitcoin prices so as to make bitcoin prices down because a lot of people are panicking, just wait for bitcoin prices will surely rise again.
Activity: 406
June 24, 2018, 01:12:17 AM
When last quarter of this year comes I think Bitcoin as well as other altcoins will recover and maybe surpass last year top price because that quarter of the year means a lot to crypto industry. So the best thing to do right now is to hold your remaining coins and hope that situation comes for us to have a good profit. These price drops are just part of bitcoin's growth so don't stress out yourself thinking of any bad things.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 12:45:52 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Bitcoin will be improve up If bitcoin share in all country or in our economy because bitcoin is a important thing to people so that we should share it if we know so that we can also help others.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
June 24, 2018, 12:05:01 AM
What will happen to bitcoin? As what i've observed bitcoin will be better as what it's showing now. I will not generalize the bitcoin but all cryptocurrency will make better as days or months passes.
Activity: 280
June 23, 2018, 05:14:48 PM
I think (as the most of guys here) that we will go with Bitcoin lower then $6000 and then, at some point, something will happen of the world stage and we will go up!
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 05:13:08 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

As the father of all cryptocurrencies, bitcoin has proven us a lot already so I think doubting about it won't help. I believe that since bitcoin has passed all the tests of time, no matter how low the price might drop, it could still recover and would reach the best value where we can get the best profit that we want.
Activity: 518
June 23, 2018, 04:38:36 PM
Before you panic about the  bitcoin decline remember that before you enter in the world of crypto you know that the value of it is not stable, it maybe goes up and down. The best thing you should do is wait for the price of it to increase again, dont be sad because sooner it will rise again.
Activity: 476
June 22, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

Remember that do not panic sell, because if you, you will be considered one of the weak hands and you are not a real risk taker. Joining in cryptocurrency is not easy as 1, 2, 3 or like dictating the alphabet, we are here to earn money, to invest, and investing we are to take risk our money, that it will grow we gain profit, and not incur losses for ourselves, so what will be the remedy? You just need to hodl, remember the trust you have put on bitcoin and take that as a challenge, how much will you hodl for bitcoin?
Activity: 83
June 22, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

Yes I think The market is experiencing a healthy correction. Once done, we will have a stronger and more profitable market. Simply hold your coins because I assure you that it will give you a big advantage in the future, believe it.

Yeah best thing about bitcoin is holding so don’t sell your bitcoin at low price buy hold it with patience and don’t forget to spend more at low price so later on in future you will see bitcoin increasing high and high, so I think future of bitcoin is really bright and it will be more than this but our patience is there to support us in any kind of condition so hold it bitcoin is going to have brightest future.

Agreed, investing in bitcoin is a long term process, you need to have patience in holding it, selling it in low price will give you nothing, It can only result to property loss or worst you income, most of the time people here overlook the meaning of using bitcoin, most of the people who are in this industry always careful about their decision, profit is not the first important thing in this, Knowledge is the first second is the money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

Yes I think The market is experiencing a healthy correction. Once done, we will have a stronger and more profitable market. Simply hold your coins because I assure you that it will give you a big advantage in the future, believe it.

Yeah best thing about bitcoin is holding so don’t sell your bitcoin at low price buy hold it with patience and don’t forget to spend more at low price so later on in future you will see bitcoin increasing high and high, so I think future of bitcoin is really bright and it will be more than this but our patience is there to support us in any kind of condition so hold it bitcoin is going to have brightest future.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 02:11:23 PM
I think bitcoin will go away in 4-5 years and others, much more faster ans scaleable coins will take him place.Saddenly btc is standing on one place and no one updating it into blockchain 3.0
Activity: 92
June 21, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
The question what would happen to Bitcoin , sounds like the question what would happen to fiat? The answer is nothing would happen to Bitcoin, it is the largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization so it has come to stay, forget about those who are scared of price rise and fall. It has not even gotten close to it's highest value yet.
Pages:
Jump to: