Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 40. (Read 7819 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 11:18:32 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Seeing bitcoin's situation right now makes it hard to guess what may happen with it afterwards. We all want bitcoin to recover but as time passes by, things just get worse so maybe our hope will be lying for a long time before good things happen. Hoping is not a bad thing still so let us claim that bitcoin will come back better before the year ends.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 13, 2018, 11:12:11 AM
That's why never invest in anything with money you can't afford to lose. Taking chances with investments will only be good or bad, you either earn or lose profits.

I can not blame you as the past few months bitcoin was very promising and tempting. But you should have atleast did some deep digging before you invested.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
June 13, 2018, 11:04:31 AM
History repeat itself, the present situation of bitcoin now is a same of what happen in a last few years, this is the time to buy then sell, and do not hold it for a long period of time since the market is unstable now... For me I'll always apply the 50/50 principle in trading..
It seems kike bitcoin was like a wheel. There are ups and down to its price. Some of us buy more now because they think that it will rise again which I think so also. Actually whats happening to bitcoin right now will test how patient you are, if you are going to hold or not. I think bitcoin will still be popular even there are instances like this.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 11:03:03 AM
i think right now market are very jigly in this time, and many of times that bitcoin have suffer too much and that makes a common sense for bitcoin anyway because it was the characteristic of bitcoin itself
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
What will happen to bitcoin ?I guest bitcoin will be the most popular crypto in all country and it is true right ? .
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 10:43:49 AM
it looks like this is a very normal movement because bitcoin moves up and down, if you can see the graphs then bitcoin when January to July usually bitcoin entering a down trend after it enters the bitcoin year-end phase will be very expensive.
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 10:38:06 AM
The future is not clear so now it became boring over the course of more than 4 months and we read the news is all false does not affect the currencies from my point of view that it will remain the same
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 10:21:12 AM
I believe that bitcoin is like a roller coaster ride. Currently, compare to the December 2017 price it is very low. It is around 6.5K USD only. Imagine for those people who invest in bitcoin during the highest period. They already incurred a lot of losses if they sold during the current period. I'm positive that the price of bitcoin will recover soon.
Activity: 157
June 13, 2018, 09:41:36 AM
well i think, this years are to fast for bitcoin to getting to much dump and make the price are very uncomfortable to see, but i think if the price are not lower than 6k i think this quiet normal, just thingking that what future happen like world cup event maybe can make price getting better again
Activity: 79
June 13, 2018, 09:34:23 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

In my opinion, it is true that these months value price bitcoin always down, and I think for investors it was pretty quiet, and I am sure price bitcoin will rise again and just waiting for the time. We will see soon. Bitcoin will more stable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 09:23:12 AM
It is very interesting how the author so easily appreciated the "real cost" bitcoin. I often meet such statements and have never heard a specific answer. I would rather say that all existing crypto currency assets are totally underestimated. It will take several years (maybe 10 or 20) and a portfolio with today's price of $ 1000 will cost millions. The forecast is no worse than the forecast of the author of this topic.

I really want to believe that the portfolio with my assets for$ 1000 in 1-5 years will turn into $1 million. I recently read, tube top one. So the Guy from Malaysia woke up in January 2018, when he remembered that he had 8000 bitcoin coins on his wallet. When he considered how much it is in $. And wanted to withdraw, but could not.... The amount is very large and in his country there is no exchange for withdrawal. Here are some of the problems people have.
June 13, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
Nothing bad will happens to bitcoin if we trust and help bitcoin to rise. Of course, many people suffer losses because of this incident, but it only happens to people who panic so that sells a lot of bitcoin that without realizing it actually makes bitcoin fall. Someone would suggest keeping hold of bitcoin and I think so, at least hold your bitcoin until the end of the year and wait for the price change. When in the process of rising you find a decent price that's your choice to sell or keep holding.
Activity: 85
June 13, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

I think the Market is undergoing a healthy correction. Once done, we will have a stronger and more profitable market
 We'll see it will happen soon.
Activity: 266
June 13, 2018, 08:58:27 AM
Experts admit that, due to a lack of compliance with supply, the bitkoy's rate will sooner or later overcome the $ 1 million mark. It is bitcoin that will prove to be the most stable unit on the market, while 98% of other crypto currency will fail, the investor believes.
Activity: 308
June 13, 2018, 08:44:27 AM
Bitcoin's price is unstable. Those who have been bought at high prices will have to keep their prices up to a better price for their profit. To increase the value of Bitcoin, there will be no problem in the crypto market in the future crypto world. So be patient and keep watching market.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
June 13, 2018, 08:41:48 AM
History repeat itself, the present situation of bitcoin now is a same of what happen in a last few years, this is the time to buy then sell, and do not hold it for a long period of time since the market is unstable now... For me I'll always apply the 50/50 principle in trading..
June 13, 2018, 08:36:06 AM
Before deciding how profitable it is to invest money in bitcoins at the moment, it is important to understand what advantages and disadvantages there are for this digital currency. Everyone can relate to it in their own way, but there are a number of characteristics that you can not argue with.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 08:00:10 AM
Traders who have strong hands are not worrying to bitcoin even its price is continuing to decrease. I am one of the traders who have strong hands, I am aware that the bitcoin has power to survive different challenges and obstacles.
No one knows for certain about the value of bitcoin in the future, but there are events that might change bitcoin and possibly it’s perceived value. But, barring any crazy turn of events, Bitcoin should keep growing in value over time, obviously with periods of growth and crashes.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
June 13, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
Traders who have strong hands are not worrying to bitcoin even its price is continuing to decrease. I am one of the traders who have strong hands, I am aware that the bitcoin has power to survive different challenges and obstacles.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 07:25:22 AM
predicted bitcoin will fall even lower and will reach the lowest price in the quarter this season, but will rise again after reaching the lowest price and will rise to the moon at the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: