Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 69. (Read 7819 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 11:31:28 PM
It is a good time to buy bitcoin while it is dipping for now as it won't be for long. It would recover in 1 to 2 months probably in June as it settles and goes back up. Just being optimistic cause there is no certainties here. Patience and HODL. Peace.  Smiley
Activity: 12
April 06, 2018, 11:29:28 PM
No one really knows what is going to be with BTC. But march historically was always the worst month
Activity: 90
April 06, 2018, 11:20:01 PM
Most bitcoin users are those who invest, and also bitcoin is widely used to buy altcoins and they trade in altcoins more in comparison with those using for Online transactions.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 11:12:23 PM
It's true that these months the value of bitcoin prices is always down, and I think for investors it's pretty quiet, and I'm sure the bitcoin price will bounce up again and just wait for the time.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
April 06, 2018, 11:11:38 PM
What you have said really reflects your rank, since the existence of Bitcoin it grows so big that it can made you a million from a 100 bucks and if you want an easy example then just go back to the price of it exactly 1 year from now and you'll surely understand what I am trying to say but if your only basis is the last 3-4 months of it then maybe you are right. People like you are the ones that got hyped up then ride by the massive increase last year and most of you used the strategy of 'Buy high, Sell low' that eventually will make losses no matter what.

There is no overnight success, if there is then everybody is rich. What will happen to Bitcoin will happen and it's up to you if you still believe to its future or not.

Activity: 700
Merit: 275
April 06, 2018, 11:03:11 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

With your last sentence I believe that you are very very depressed about the whole bitcoin economy going down along with your investments! Well, you are not wrong anyway as its our money that we are loosing at the rate of earth is moving around the sun!  Tongue

The facts:
Bitcoin is trying to come up as fast as it could because there are many investors who are jumping into it and this can be seen from the 24 hours volume that is been put into it.
However, whenever bitcoin is trying to come up then there are few of the bad news coming from the globe. Recently, everyone knows that India started banning the crypto and this created huge FUD amongst the Indians and literally the market of Indian crypto dropped way below the international market. This left BTC to no where but in the down trend and thus we saw its major drop again. Unless and until FUD's doesn't stop and pace of investment doesn't increase we cant see the Sun coming! Just sit tight!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
April 06, 2018, 10:38:34 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

one good advise is to hodl.. you cant do anything, the market is doing a healthy correction and if your loss with the current value then your only option is to hold.

I agree with this! The market is undergoing a healthy correction. Once it is done, we will have a stronger and more profitable market. Just hold your coins because I assure you that it will give you huge profit in the future. If you have more capital, acquire more Bitcoin and altcoins specially those in the top 10 in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 28
April 06, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

one good advise is to hodl.. you cant do anything, the market is doing a healthy correction and if your loss with the current value then your only option is to hold.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 10:16:34 PM
What will happen to bitcoin at 17th April. I know there is an annual invest wave on April, but I don't think it can stop down trend of crytocurrency
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
April 06, 2018, 10:16:02 PM
Don't panic. I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. The market is saturated. $6,500 is the bottom line for bitcoin this year.

As long as we continue to believe in bitcoin, it will grow steadily in 1-2 months.
We already hit $6,200+ during February of this year. Nothing is for sure in the crypto world, bitcoin could go below $6000 once the mt gox trustee surprises everyone by dumping all of the 100k.

Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Buy bitcoin while it's dipping. If you already bought bitcoin and don't have any plans of buying more just hold them until the next havlng occurs. Avoid investing on ICOs.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 09:51:35 PM
To the people who say Bitcoin is a bubble. I would say Bitcoin is the pin that’s going to pop the bubble. The bubble is the insane bond markets and the fake equity markets that are propped up by the central banks. Those are the bubbles.
Activity: 238
April 06, 2018, 09:47:42 PM
Don't panic. I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. The market is saturated. $6,500 is the bottom line for bitcoin this year.

As long as we continue to believe in bitcoin, it will grow steadily in 1-2 months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
April 06, 2018, 09:41:43 PM
I would say that BTC was in a bubble, because let's be honest, the value we saw during December-January was insane, it was artificially increased, it just couldn't keep at that rhythm. Now I think we are seeing its actual value, which in my opinion should be around $6-7k, and I really hope we will start to see a slow increase, but unfortunately this market is too small and some people can really do almost whatever they want, so I think we'll see these pumps and dumps for quite a long time.
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 09:26:40 PM
Pages:
Jump to: