Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin after 5 years? - page 2. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 29, 2018, 05:03:26 PM
In the next five years from now I think bitcoin will still be there, and if you believe in the law of fluctuations, at that time the price might be higher than now and up 300% - 500%. Bitcoin aside from being a lucrative gold mine, he will still be an investment asset which is tempting throughout his existence.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 04:21:49 AM
I think that will happen with the price of bitcoin in the next five years I think it will be very expensive and it can be seen from the increasingly high demand but the supply of bitcoin is very limited so that it will make the price of bitcoin very expensive someday.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 04:14:27 AM
Bitcoin price will be highly pumped to the moon and you can buy a single Lamborghini with just 1 bitcoin. I hope people can buy bitcoin.
Most of the prediction of people are it will pump to the moon and the price of one bitcoin will really become more expensive. One of my prediction is in the next 5 years it will recognized as digital money that can be used in all kind of transactions. My speculation on the price it will reach $40000 to $50000.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
September 29, 2018, 04:05:17 AM
I doubt that something will change about bitcoin, I mean it will stay unstable and still will be in demand. The only thing may happen is acceptance by countries, some will ban it and some will legalize it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 04:00:36 AM
Everything could happen to Bitcoin in 5 years perspective, but everything depends on how Bitcoin will evolve and which perspectives for its use we will be draw in the future
I’m confident that bitcoin will improve more every year, and more government will make it legal so by these, the value of bitcoin will grow more and hodlers will become a winner at the end. 5years is too short for a big improvements, but still bitcoin will deliver the good thing for us.
In my opinion after some years bitcoin will be the legal and regular currency of many countries in the world. Gradually bitcoin is holding the market and people are coming towards it. The market cap in the next 5 years will be in thousands trillions and the mining will be more than 10 times than that of today, because of the higher demand for bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 03:50:26 AM
Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?

As of now, I can not see anything or I can not predict a possible things that might happened to bitcoin. We knew that it is unpredicatable even the crypto analysis did not predict what might happened in the next five years. There are so many reasons that might be the cause of the bitcoin price in the market. The only things we need to do is to support it all the way so after five years, bitcoin is still in the top rank of digital cryptos.
We have noticed that Bitcoin has been improving with the passage of time both in demand and average price. I think in the next years it will grow more as it is spreading worldwide and increase in number of participants will reduce its volatility as well. So, we have a bright future onwards from this stage and those who are investing right now will see the benefit of it after some time.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 03:49:48 AM
I think what will happen with bitcoin after the next 5 years I am sure the price of bitcoin can be very expensive because bitcoin has very high demand and bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain which will make the price of bitcoin very expensive.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
September 29, 2018, 02:36:11 AM
Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?

As of now, I can not see anything or I can not predict a possible things that might happened to bitcoin. We knew that it is unpredicatable even the crypto analysis did not predict what might happened in the next five years. There are so many reasons that might be the cause of the bitcoin price in the market. The only things we need to do is to support it all the way so after five years, bitcoin is still in the top rank of digital cryptos.
These are the people who do not want bitcoin to be successful, that’s why after some time they issue some false statements and want people to be dishearten and do not put their money in bitcoin. When big investors want to buy huge quantity they give such statements to get a chance of buying more and more bitcoin and then suck small investors.
Activity: 658
September 27, 2018, 12:34:16 AM
I think what will happen with bitcoin in the next 5 years, the price of bitcoin can be very expensive and bitcoin can be very difficult to get and bitcoin will be more and more people who dance it so that the price of bitcoin will become very expensive in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
September 26, 2018, 04:45:24 PM
Well no one can tell exactly what will happen to Bitcoin and crypto currency in general in the next five years. Although it could be something positive about Bitcoin and crypto currency in general or something negative but time shall tell.
Bitcoin for the next five years will conquer the world currency  many nations around will adopt it as legal currency, because continuous development of the technology will create the demand of convenience an As we all known bitcoin is decentralize and boundaries you  can used anywhere in the world hassle free.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
September 26, 2018, 03:45:31 PM
Well no one can tell exactly what will happen to Bitcoin and crypto currency in general in the next five years. Although it could be something positive about Bitcoin and crypto currency in general or something negative but time shall tell.
Activity: 559
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 02:25:51 PM
It is difficult to know exactly what will happen in the next five years. Will Bitcoin remain king or will it be replaced? I have always believed in bitcoin since I joined the market, and it didn't disappoint me, the future is probably too.
Activity: 462
September 26, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

I think after 5 years Bitcoin will rule the market again and it will create new records.It will definitely give competition to the existing Fiat currency.The demand of Bitcoin will rise a lot in the coming future and so does its price.Bitcoin in today's date is the best option for investment purposes and so you can imagine what will happen after 5 years.People are holding their Bitcoins for future because they know that the prices will rise and they will get huge amount of returns.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
September 23, 2018, 09:44:33 AM
Everything could happen to Bitcoin in 5 years perspective, but everything depends on how Bitcoin will evolve and which perspectives for its use we will be draw in the future
I’m confident that bitcoin will improve more every year, and more government will make it legal so by these, the value of bitcoin will grow more and hodlers will become a winner at the end. 5years is too short for a big improvements, but still bitcoin will deliver the good thing for us.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 23, 2018, 08:29:05 AM
5 years is too long enough to say what exactly will happen that time. Market always keep on changing and only two things possibly happen that year is either on the bear market or in the bullish one. Of course, crypto is still alive as we have notice that their is a huge increase in number of investors engage on and also countries legalizing it.
Activity: 686
September 23, 2018, 07:29:55 AM
I think that in the next 5 years bitcoin will have a very good future. See that the development of Bitcoin is now very positive, almost every time there are additional users and every time more and more people understand how to work and the benefits of Bitcoin. This is what we must use because with the support we do, Bitcoin will increasingly have a bright future. The level of trust in Bitcoin is something that must be a priority.
Activity: 966
September 23, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

there are various possibilities, but if bitcoin has been mined it will not affect the price value, I mean there will be no decline. currently blockchain technology has been very useful and will be used by banks throughout the world. Likewise with bitcoin which will be increasingly expensive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 06:13:47 AM
Bitcoin is the digital currency. And i think it's a live changer .I hope it's price increases in the future & many will try to buy it.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2018, 12:08:21 PM
I think what will happen with the price of bitcoin in the next 5 years is likely to be very expensive because bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain because the total supply is no longer there.
Pages:
Jump to: