Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin after 5 years? - page 3. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 11:54:00 AM
i think cant to tell what happened
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
September 22, 2018, 11:52:29 AM
It is hard to predict it but I feel like considering the inflation and the devaluation of fiat currency it is only logical that bitcoin will be going straight up. I mean not straight up because it goes up and down constantly making all of us crazy and insane for checking the prices daily like an addiction however straight up in overall direction of it.

I doubt bitcoin can go low like its going to die, I do not feel like bitcoin can even die, I think its too late for bitcoin to just go away, its here to stay and from now on bitcoin will have a bigger impact on the world. For that to happen it needs to survive by going up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 22, 2018, 11:20:50 AM
I think in the next few years the price of bitcoin will also be higher, because now the price also increases every day, so we will also get many benefits.
I hope bitcoin after few years is still higher , because we can get a lot of benefits of that if that happen. But we are not sure on that if it's price increase or decrease. Because everything now is possible to happen. 5 years is longtime and I hope bitcoin still here in cryptocurrency after 5 years to earn more money.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 06:49:12 AM
I think what will happen with bitcoin after 5 years to come will make a lot of people using cryptocurrency and bitcoin will be very expensive because there will definitely be many who use and search for bitcoin to use some very important payments.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 03:47:48 AM
Every year Bitcoin continues to show its development, although there is a lot of news that attacks Bitcoin, but in reality Bitcoin is still able to show its prowess by being able to attract the interest of the community. I think after 5 years the bitcoin price will increase up to the moon and many people in the world will engage cryptocurrency and many crypto companies offers more trademark system to the person who wills to earn.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 09:51:27 AM
I think that bitcoin in 5 years will be popular in all countries of the world and it will be possible to pay for utilities, food and various goods around the world as for traditional currencies ! I also believe that bitcoin will take a stable position in the market and will grow smoothly depending on demand.
In my opinion after five years the situation will not be different form the current one, because of the fluctuating and volatility in the price nobody can say that after 5 years the price will be more than $20 or $30 etc. it is not guaranteed, that why many people are not sure about the growth in the price. For me I think that the price will grow but according to the investment ratio.
Probably the price of it will pump and rise again going to its peakest value that everyone's awaits..if this happen then everybidy will be happy for the reasin that they will become rich again and again so stay and hold all your Bitcoins and do believe in the power of it.
Activity: 86
September 14, 2018, 06:57:27 AM
I think that bitcoin in 5 years will be popular in all countries of the world and it will be possible to pay for utilities, food and various goods around the world as for traditional currencies ! I also believe that bitcoin will take a stable position in the market and will grow smoothly depending on demand.
In my opinion after five years the situation will not be different form the current one, because of the fluctuating and volatility in the price nobody can say that after 5 years the price will be more than $20 or $30 etc. it is not guaranteed, that why many people are not sure about the growth in the price. For me I think that the price will grow but according to the investment ratio.
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
September 12, 2018, 10:14:57 AM
Everything could happen to Bitcoin in 5 years perspective, but everything depends on how Bitcoin will evolve and which perspectives for its use we will be draw in the future
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 12, 2018, 09:45:40 AM
Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?
Bitcoin will experience a price increase of up to 250,000 dollars. But whatever the phenomenon of Bitcoin prices, you still have to be vigilant. Because the higher the popularity, the more people try to manipulate it.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 12, 2018, 08:32:16 AM
We don't hold the future of bitcoin but i feel that bitcoin will still remain as bitcoin. It's market price may be high already during that time because of the continuing demand of people on bitcoin. There is also a possibility that 3rd world countries are fully engaged in cryptos as bitcoin is already proven in giving good opportunity to people and making their lives better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 07:12:17 AM
I think in the next few years the price of bitcoin will also be higher, because now the price also increases every day, so we will also get many benefits.
Activity: 58
September 12, 2018, 07:09:38 AM
5 year is a long time which anybody can not predict. There are some breakthroughs each year and maybe in 2 or 3 years later there will be another currency, or another trend that will take place and bitcoin will drown in forgotten, or there will be some advance in the market and bitcoin will rise stronger than ever. Only time can tells.
More and more people will come to know about bitcoin and hope that the investment capital will also increase due to which the price will also go up. The situation may be different from what I mentioned above because this is cryptocurrency world and anything is possible here. It is right that 5 years is big time and prediction for such a long time is not possible.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
September 12, 2018, 03:04:13 AM
Recently bitcoin take a strong possition on crypto world and it's developing it's feature and in future it will developing more and many new people wilol be interest on it.
This is what I think what will happen on bitcoin that after 5 years many people are using this platform. Yes the adoptions will grow and the value is increase than today. Many things will happen in bitcoin that may surprise users.
We should not worry for the Bitcoin but should worry for ourselves so as to take care of our selves in order to make profit in these 5 years as mentioned for Bitcoin. It is not important what will happen to Bitcoin in its future but your future is important, when you think for your future then the Bitcoin’s future will itself get better and you will have benefits of it in future.
Activity: 394
September 11, 2018, 01:30:16 PM
Bitcoin still holds the number 1 position for the next 5 years. Although there are quality coins that are born, but with more and more popular roles, bitcoins are temporarily not defeated. I think the bitcoin price will rise sharply because of the future scarcity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
September 11, 2018, 01:22:25 PM
I can definitely say that in the next five years the price of bitcoin will be above $ 100
Good prediction. Above a hundred dollars the rate of bitcoin in five years, it's cool. I think that the price of bitcoin by that time may be even higher than $ 120. During these five years, bitcoin will increase several times in price in the range of up to 50 000 dollars and fall to very low limits until it is established at the price level of other crypto-currencies.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
September 11, 2018, 12:47:46 PM
as what we have in the past 5 years, bitcoin will always has the place for its community. claimed as the future of currency, bitcoin will always has value and demand. i really hope we have some serious game changer project in cryptocurrency that will pump and spread more about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency aroung the world, so people will start to use bitcoin as their main investment or even daily payment. bitcoin price will reach the new all time high price for the next five years.
Activity: 158
September 11, 2018, 12:31:37 PM
5 year is a long time which anybody can not predict. There are some breakthroughs each year and maybe in 2 or 3 years later there will be another currency, or another trend that will take place and bitcoin will drown in forgotten, or there will be some advance in the market and bitcoin will rise stronger than ever. Only time can tells.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 09:46:52 AM
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 01:30:42 PM
Till the present record of bitcoin it can be easily said that bitcoin after 5 years will be having bright future. Upto now it has become the best investment asset and with time it will become with even more traits. It will more popular and many more countries will start adopting it without any question or doubt. So according to me bitcoin will shine more and more in the future.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 09:13:05 AM
Simple, Mass Adoption. 2018 was Huge, But it was just 2%, The big boys still have to come in, Facebook, youtube etc.
Sure, in 5 years’ time, I expect that adoption would have increased more than what we have currently, a lot of new investors would have seen the need to be a part of this space and to see the real usefulness in terms of real life usage and the benefit it brings for its believers and be it as it may, with some of the development we have been direly expecting starts kicking in, we will get to see how events would unfold over time to the positive angle.
It seems like bitcoin will going to have a wonderful future. I think after five years the crypto world will reign
and bitcoin will be the leader just like now.
Pages:
Jump to: