Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin after 5 years? - page 4. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 08:44:43 AM
Simple, Mass Adoption. 2018 was Huge, But it was just 2%, The big boys still have to come in, Facebook, youtube etc.
Sure, in 5 years’ time, I expect that adoption would have increased more than what we have currently, a lot of new investors would have seen the need to be a part of this space and to see the real usefulness in terms of real life usage and the benefit it brings for its believers and be it as it may, with some of the development we have been direly expecting starts kicking in, we will get to see how events would unfold over time to the positive angle.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 08:12:21 AM
Bitcoin price will be highly pumped to the moon and you can buy a single Lamborghini with just 1 bitcoin. I hope people can buy bitcoin.
I think in the next 5 years the price of bitcoin will go the moon and it will totally become more expensive. Furthermore, many people believes that in the next 5 years it would really happen and I do believe on that. I hope it would really happen that bitcoin will value like lamborghini. Lastly, I think in the next 5 years it will become one of our world currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 07:00:18 AM
I think bitcoin will be stronger and the user population will be higher than other. next five year it will be increase their price 20k. it will be more profitable and secure digital assets.

Bitcoin will be having a brightest future, no matter how long it will take but it has a better future that is shown by investors as they have taken their ways towards it on greater level. What else it needs to say that it will not get better, it will get better and better with the passage of time. We all should think more for our future and less for the Bitcoin because it has to stay and we are required to make our future better.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 05:20:41 AM
A ктo cкaжeт, чтo бyдeт к кoнцy 2018?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
September 07, 2018, 10:39:02 AM
Recently bitcoin take a strong possition on crypto world and it's developing it's feature and in future it will developing more and many new people wilol be interest on it.
This is what I think what will happen on bitcoin that after 5 years many people are using this platform. Yes the adoptions will grow and the value is increase than today. Many things will happen in bitcoin that may surprise users.
Surely will happen when many dev are unite to adoptions Bitcoin into their company system, especially finance platform. When Bitcoin has become mainstream and accepted over the world for legally transaction, value of Bitcoin can be increasing as it is self, no need any of good news just to makes market go green zone.

In my own opinion bitcoins will have a very life in the future since there are a lot of people who are working in the corporate world who are also investors of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
maybe in my opinion what will happen in the future after five years to come, the price of bitcoin is sure to be very expensive and the condition of bitcoin is very difficult to obtain and the circulation of bitcoin is very difficult to obtain.
We will certainly see bitcoin in a better condition then now.. It will be gradually adopted by more and more people and will have more practical implementation of it in daily life. I want to see it as a replacement of fiat in 
5 years
Activity: 462
September 07, 2018, 09:07:23 AM
maybe in my opinion what will happen in the future after five years to come, the price of bitcoin is sure to be very expensive and the condition of bitcoin is very difficult to obtain and the circulation of bitcoin is very difficult to obtain.
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
Fluctuation is a common matter for bitcoin and that's why many people used to spread out bad news about BTC but BTC still able to hold it's possition strongly and after 5 years there will be bright future waiting for bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 07, 2018, 05:25:57 AM
the growth of bitcoin will be increasingly popular in the society in the next 5 years and even its value will be more expensive in the market so that many people who are competing to get bitcoin in any way they will do it all, even if it happens the possibility of bitcoin will be traded using online and offline transactions
Activity: 1
September 07, 2018, 05:18:08 AM
Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?

Great things are going to happen according to experts Bitcoin will be widely adopted, and the price will triple of the current price or increase 400% just like what happen for the last five years, Bitcoin is always in the headline in every country it is a sign that massive adoption is coming.
I DO NOT believe in every single word of those experts, just tell me if they buy BTC in their wallets, if yes, OK, no problem, if not, get out from my eyes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 05:12:05 AM
I think bitcoin in the next 5 years, bitcoin can be very expensive and bitcoin can be one of the solutions to world economic problems that will occur in the future and bitcoin that has a digital currency that is very useful for the future and more efficient.

wow , your predictions are too positive . good for you that you think that  way,  i hope many people will also follow your vibe because as what i see most people in the crypto world are too conscious about their investments .  they always feel nervous and most of the time they are panicking wherever they see a bad market .

anyway ,  in my own views i think bitcoin in 5 years will now improve its performance because bitcoin right now , do still have a lot of issues that needs to be patch in order to call it the best .
Activity: 504
September 07, 2018, 02:52:30 AM
I think bitcoin in the next 5 years, bitcoin can be very expensive and bitcoin can be one of the solutions to world economic problems that will occur in the future and bitcoin that has a digital currency that is very useful for the future and more efficient.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 07, 2018, 01:22:31 AM
Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?

After all this issues and bad news thrown to bitcoin,look how dominant this coin stand.

Price dumping is not real,because every fool people here comparin*or making the price of December 2017 to the price today in which unfair because crypto price experience bubble last year and what we have now is the right and truthful value we must accept.

So the future of bitcoin after five years is fully bloom and being accepted by 99% of the people worldwide
99% of worldwide adoption in 5 years’ time is a lot to expect and also unrealistic.

I am not saying that adoption would not have increased, but if we are relating to worldwide, we also have to understand that some people do not even have access to these information that we have, technology and internet is even an issue for some third world, underdeveloped countries, and in that vein, they make up quite a number of percentage in the world population as well, not to talk of those who personally just do not like digital age for some reasons best known to them.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 12:49:44 AM
The supply will be lower than it is today after 5 years. The price level will be much different as it is today and the demand will surely be more globally.
There is no increase in the supply of bitcoin while demand will continue to rise, that is the key why I am convinced of the future of
bitcoin and why I dare to hold bitcoin for the long term, because in the end the price will be pushed up because of demand..
Activity: 73
September 07, 2018, 12:39:56 AM
Recently bitcoin take a strong possition on crypto world and it's developing it's feature and in future it will developing more and many new people wilol be interest on it.
This is what I think what will happen on bitcoin that after 5 years many people are using this platform. Yes the adoptions will grow and the value is increase than today. Many things will happen in bitcoin that may surprise users.
Surely will happen when many dev are unite to adoptions Bitcoin into their company system, especially finance platform. When Bitcoin has become mainstream and accepted over the world for legally transaction, value of Bitcoin can be increasing as it is self, no need any of good news just to makes market go green zone.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 12:22:31 AM
Bitcoin will legal in many country then and it will be come forward to be the common currency on world wide. Prosporus future will be waiting for BTC after 5 years again.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 11:15:19 PM
As the crypto world grows each time, the market mainstream of Bitcoin gets larger and larger with increase demand following. With time, thus next 5 years, Bitcoin's value will triple on the coin market cap as the limited supply and increase demand will cause a great shoot in value.
Remember, bitcoin is still in the beta version and there are more features to be added which will pull the market to itself.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 06:19:07 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 02:55:17 PM
..for sure,,Bitcoin will still exist for the next five years,,probably the price of it will pump and rise again going to its peakest value that everyone's awaits..if this happen then everybidy will be happy..for the reasin that they will become rich again and again..so stay and hold all your Bitcoins and do believe in the power of it..
Activity: 266
September 06, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: